Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ SSD ★ 384MB KVM - $7.50/YR ★ 16GB Dedicated - $25/MO ★ 2GB KVM - $3/MO ★ DDoS Protected - Page 13
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ SSD ★ 384MB KVM - $7.50/YR ★ 16GB Dedicated - $25/MO ★ 2GB KVM - $3/MO ★ DDoS Protected

1789101113»

Comments

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Neoon said:
    So, I did open a ticket, because my service has been rejected, my invoice deleted and my money is gone.

I did wait patiently for days and today is the day of a reply which was:
    "Transaction ID? So I can refund it."

My anger inside me rose unexpected high.

My content of my Ticket was:
    "I did not got any email from you"

I did not paid with paypal so no transaction id.

Of course the person, thought I was trolling him and closed the ticket, no replies are possible.
    Now have a guess, on a scale from 1 to 10, how far my finger is way from the button so called "dispute".

Bloody fucking hell.

Do you have a "Payment Receipt" email from Virmach? The transaction id can be found in that email, even if you paid via CC

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@brueggus said:

@Neoon said:
    So, I did open a ticket, because my service has been rejected, my invoice deleted and my money is gone.

Of course the person, thought I was trolling him and closed the ticket, no replies are possible.
    Now have a guess, on a scale from 1 to 10, how far my finger is way from the button so called "dispute".

Bloody fucking hell.

Do you have a "Payment Receipt" email from Virmach? The transaction id can be found in that email, even if you paid via CC

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2020

@Neoon said: As said above, no PP transaction, CC.
    I have nothing and you want something which I don't have.

@Neoon said:

@brueggus said:

@Neoon said:

Bloody fucking hell.

Sorry, skimmed over it wrong. What's the ticket ID?

I went through 200 billing tickets in the last hour or two, so I do apologize if I made a mistake, I can look at it again if you provide your ticket ID.

@VirMach said:
    I went through 200 billing tickets in the last hour or two, so I do apologize if I made a mistake, I can look at it again if you provide your ticket ID.

179791 take a look if got time.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Neoon said:

@brueggus said:

@Neoon said:

Bloody fucking hell.

Yeah, nvm. Misread. I thought you were referring to an email from paypal which you do not have for obvious reasons.

@brueggus said:

@Neoon said:

@brueggus said:

@Neoon said:

Bloody fucking hell.

Yeah, nvm. Misread. I thought you were referring to an email from paypal which you do not have for obvious reasons.

no.

I am already pissed by the amount of captcha's I have seen this BF.
    If I see one again, does not matter where, I close that shithole page.

Then you fucking make it, to the checkout cart right.. reload gone.
    Restocked.

You make it again to the checkout cart, manage to fucking checkout.
    And getting redirected to pay, so I do, just took me another 30 minutes.

Then you all set, but WHMCS Trash does no recognize your payment, because on the call back you end up getting a timeout.

2 Hours later, Service rejected, Invoice gone, money gone.
    Looking into my mailbox: nothing.

But my phone says: You paid.

We've migrated to a server that's about 2x better. We're going to get it set up/functional soon and open the website back up and see if that does it. If it doesn't we still have the old servers and we'll set up a cluster.

• @Neoon said: But my phone says: You paid.

Not to be causing you any more headbangs, but... as I've mentioned here earlier, in my case (similar payment page experience, but a "rejected" service in client area, and a rejected/cancelled(?) invoice in billing)... my phone also did warn me of payment (double even), but the payments has stayed in pending/in-provision since the 2nd (~3-4 days). I'm guessing Virmach hasn't finalized them, and they'll drop from record eventually...

I'm hoping the lack of a "Payment Receipt" in you case may mean the same thing (they've asked for provision from your CC provider, but have not finalized the transaction)...

If the duplicated provision I have do go to the confirmed charges (and I have not received an e-mail from Virmach by then)... I'll be coming back and asking you for forgiveness, and pointers! : )

• @VirMach beware clustering generally makes reads faster but writes slower. Are your tables properly indexed? Had a DBA (theirs or yours) tune caches, hugepages, linux kernel/filesystem tunables, etc?

@randomq said: @VirMach beware clustering generally makes reads faster but writes slower. Are your tables properly indexed? Had a DBA (theirs or yours) tune caches, hugepages, linux kernel/filesystem tunables, etc?

We're aware of some of the issues with clustering, which is why I'm trying to avoid it altogether. I'd have to do much more research on it as well before I'd be comfortable actually doing it. I'm still waiting on WHMCS for recommendations on indexing as they've ignored every single time we mention it, but we may just go on our own here as well. I would think their MySQL optimization portion of their webpage would do this, but perhaps it's getting stuck.

Thanked by 1randomq
    edited December 2020

@TheWizard said:

@Neoon said: But my phone says: You paid.

Not to be causing you any more headbangs, but... as I've mentioned here earlier, in my case (similar payment page experience, but a "rejected" service in client area, and a rejected/cancelled(?) invoice in billing)... my phone also did warn me of payment (double even), but the payments has stayed in pending/in-provision since the 2nd (~3-4 days). I'm guessing Virmach hasn't finalized them, and they'll drop from record eventually...

I'm hoping the lack of a "Payment Receipt" in you case may mean the same thing (they've asked for provision from your CC provider, but have not finalized the transaction)...

If the duplicated provision I have do go to the confirmed charges (and I have not received an e-mail from Virmach by then)... I'll be coming back and asking you for forgiveness, and pointers! : )

If I would have got that email, I would not have bothered.
    But as said above, I got nothing.

Additional the clientarea was behind captchas or down.
    I don't got a payment Receipt either on my phone, it just says the transaction has been made.

Later I just did open a ticket, to ask if they can check on it.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@VirMach said:

I misread this as "200 billion tickets".