Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mr. Worldwide here went crazy and giving away too many things. Limited Qty, don't be late. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mr. Worldwide here went crazy and giving away too many things. Limited Qty, don't be late.

Comments

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited November 2020

Memes? Guys? No memes?

• @seriesn said:
    Memes? Guys? No memes?

He is my brother pics.

• @Ganonk said:

@seriesn said:
    Memes? Guys? No memes?

He is my brother pics.

Where's yours?

• @seriesn said:

@Ganonk said:

@seriesn said:
    Memes? Guys? No memes?

He is my brother pics.

Where's yours?

justkidding Sir :lol:

• @seriesn said:
    Memes? Guys? No memes?

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited November 2020

@FAT32 said:
    When provider grows, they tend to become more arrogant. One of the providers who named themselves "Mr. Worldwide" is an example of such :)

I'll be more concerned if he gives himself a Ph.D.

• @TimboJones said:

@FAT32 said:
    When provider grows, they tend to become more arrogant. One of the providers who named themselves "Mr. Worldwide" is an example of such :)

Me too. Instead of Mr. Worldwide, he could re-brand as HostDoc.

Thanked by 2Ouji hide1hide
  • @DA_Mark said:

@TimboJones said:

@FAT32 said:

Me too. Instead of Mr. Worldwide, he could re-brand as HostDoc.

Elon started a SummerHost? Sweet!

• @DA_Mark said:

@seriesn said:
    Memes? Guys? No memes?

Rofl.

@TimboJones said:

@FAT32 said:

Physical Death?

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

• @agentwp said:

lol. 😂

@Jord said:

Saving this as my wallpaper.

• @seriesn said:

@Jord said:

And elephants and other herbivores.

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited November 2020

@user123 said:

@seriesn said:

@Jord said:

But they don’t look funny and cute. Can’t be putting random animals on the wallpaper and get flagged as PETA activist of some sort.

• @user123 said:

@seriesn said:

@Jord said:

They're not fat, just big boned.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @TimboJones said:

@user123 said:

@seriesn said:

@Jord said:

You're being highly inappropriate. LET is a PG-45 site. Next thing you know, you'll be talking about the birds and the bears. Geez.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @TimboJones said:

@FAT32 said:

Physical Death?

I'd say we'd be well past "concerned" if you physically died.

• @user123 said: Elon started a SummerHost? Sweet!

And he paid a high price for that!

• @TimboJones said:

@TimboJones said:

@FAT32 said:

Physical Death?

I'd say we'd be well past "concerned" if you physically died.

One of the few times in life, I ran out of comebacks and follow up response. Good job!

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • Is there another existing customer of NexusBytes that would like a freebie? This is sponsored by @ben47955 and @Acacy . I offered a year of existing renewals, or something new from this thread that they could get a year of. Neither of these guys were greedy. They renewed their existing plans (not expensive) instead of trying to squeeze the most they could from this offer. Good people still exist. :heart: Seems NexusBytes family members are good people.

So, if you're an existing NexusBytes customer, just be the first one to claim it after this post. We'll renew whatever you have (for up to a year) or you can order something new from this thread, also up to a year. :) You must order it yourself. Reimbursement by PayPal.

• sonicsonic Veteran
    edited November 2020

@DA_Mark said:
    Is there another existing customer of NexusBytes that would like a freebie? This is sponsored by @ben47955 and @Acacy . I offered a year of existing renewals, or something new from this thread that they could get a year of. Neither of these guys were greedy. They renewed their existing plans (not expensive) instead of trying to squeeze the most they could from this offer. Good people still exist. :heart: Seems NexusBytes family members are good people.

So, if you're an existing NexusBytes customer, just be the first one to claim it after this post. We'll renew whatever you have (for up to a year) or you can order something new from this thread, also up to a year. :) You must order it yourself. Reimbursement by PayPal.

Let me claim it! I'm a happy NB client :D

Thanked by 2DA_Mark dahartigan
  • @sonic said:

Sounds good to me. :) Renew your existing service for a year, or order something totally new for a year, and we got you covered!

Thanked by 2dahartigan sonic
  • Congrats @sonic !! :)

Thanked by 3DA_Mark sonic seriesn
  • Did anyone mention that Nexusbytes is prem?

Thanked by 2dahartigan seriesn
  • I am 'going to be' client of NB..Mostly for a SG reseler with pretty good limits.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited November 2020

@Ouji said:
    Did anyone mention that Nexusbytes is prem?

Amen! @DA_Mark is also prem, he basically powers the internet with DirectAdmin. There's a good chance a site (or email server) you like is hosted by @DA_Mark's software. That's some prem shit right there.

Thanked by 2Ouji seriesn
  • @dahartigan said: Amen! @DA_Mark is also prem, he basically powers the internet with DirectAdmin. There's a good chance a site you like is hosted by @DA_Mark's software. That's some prem shit right there.

Yes, @DA_Mark's software is prem, it's the real shit. Awesome stuff. I have a MXRoute plan that uses DirectAdmin and it's amazing.

Thanked by 2seriesn pepa65
  • @Ouji said:

@dahartigan said: Amen! @DA_Mark is also prem, he basically powers the internet with DirectAdmin. There's a good chance a site you like is hosted by @DA_Mark's software. That's some prem shit right there.

Yes, @DA_Mark's software is prem, it's the real shit. Awesome stuff. I have a MXRoute plan that uses DirectAdmin and it's amazing.

lol I just edited my post to update with the email too, I totally forgot about that.

• @DA_Mark said:

@sonic said:

Sounds good to me. :) Renew your existing service for a year, or order something totally new for a year, and we got you covered!

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to experience the Premium VPS from Nexusbytes!

@dahartigan said:
    Congrats @sonic !! :)

Thanks mate! It seems I dont have to wait for BF deals anymore (10 VPS from racknerd and 1 premium from nexusbytes), I can sleep well that time :D

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @TimboJones said:

@user123 said:

@seriesn said:

@Jord said:

I understood that reference.