Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Servers Around The World
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Servers Around The World

Hello. I need quite a few servers (VPS, VDS or dedicated), in multiple locations, using different hosting companies.

Each must have only 1 CPU with exactly 4 cores, at least 16 GB, at least 100 GB of solid state storage (SSD or NVMe), and unlimited bandwidth of at least 100 Mbps (even if there's a surcharge for exceeding some included amount, or if after some monthly usage the speed drops to no less than 100 Mbps). They'll be used for DBaaS, with high usage, so no "fair use policy". They must either come with Windows Server, or let me install Windows Server from ISO file using my own license.

Cheaper is obviously better. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Comments

• State your budget and somebody will post their offers..

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2020

Budget would be interesting indeed, so we know if we can make 100Mbit unmetered or 1Gbit etc etc etc

• My budget is irrelevant. If I need servers with 10 hosting companies, then I'll choose the 10 companies that meet my requirements, and have the lowest price. I'll also need to know a few others that meet my requirements, so that if I become unhappy with one I'm using, I'll switch to the 11th cheapest, etc.

• Then, good luck for finding hosting companies..

• ServaRica has a plan (NVMe Cheetah 2) that meets my needs for only $20/month, but so far I've only found a couple in that ballpark, and others want $50-$200/month for those same specs.