Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Immunify360 vs. CPguard/opsshield
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Immunify360 vs. CPguard/opsshield

Hi,

I am comparing these 2 WAF and malware protection solutions.
Have a lot of clients on a DirectAdmin server.

I really can't decide properly which i should go with. I find both to be good, but would like to hear from others as well.

Comments

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

We use cpguard and have done for a long time..... seems to do the job with little impact on server and cost is very good. Support has always been quick.....

Thanked by 1lowprofile
  • @experttechit said:
    We use cpguard and have done for a long time..... seems to do the job with little impact on server and cost is very good. Support has always been quick.....

Thanks. Any more who can give a review?

• We use Imunify360 and were an original adopter and previously just relied on our own mod security rules for WAF and CXS + our own signatures for malware detection. At this point it's a very stable product and beats anything we did ourselves. It also has other features like the proactive defense and soon database malware cleaner which would have required a significant investment from us to accomplish ourselves. For us it's worth the price but it's obviously more expensive than other alternatives.

I cannot comment on cpguard as we haven't used the product.

Thanked by 1lowprofile
  • I'm a happy Imunify360 user and early adopter, and often alpha and beta-testing features the Imunify360 has in the pipeline. It has come a long way, so I agree with the points of TonyB.

I also have no experience with cpguard.