Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need VPS for native IP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need VPS for native IP

TAGInternetTAGInternet Member
edited November 2020 in Requests

Bandwidth: 500Mbps-1Gbps (Shared network)

Transmission: unlimited or 5T

IP: A native IP that can watch Netflix. Make sure you can watch all the movies

Budget: $10 - $20

Countries: Russia, Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, France

Comments

• TAGInternetTAGInternet Member
    edited November 2020

I need a VPS with Canadian native IP to watch Netflix. Please contact me if you have any. Please note that you must be able to watch Netflix

Price requirements within $20, looking for the right business, long-term cooperation

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

in servarica.com All our IPs are Canadian native IPs

last time I checked few months ago netflix was working from our ips

Thanked by 1serv_ee
  • Is your budget monthly or yearly? +1 for servarica

Thanked by 1servarica_hani
  • lunanode..

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR
    edited November 2020

We have IP blocks that are working for Netflix in Canada, however, it would be slightly out of your budget ($30/mo minimum).

If you can raise your budget, please reach out!

• @servarica_hani said:
    in servarica.com All our IPs are Canadian native IPs

last time I checked few months ago netflix was working from our ips

I bought this VPS today and can only watch some Canadian Netflix, not all of it

• @dahartigan said:
    Is your budget monthly or yearly? +1 for servarica

A month

• @wdmg said:
    We have IP blocks that are working for Netflix in Canada, however, it would be slightly out of your budget ($30/mo minimum).

If you can raise your budget, please reach out!

Can you send me a link, let me check, can I watch all the movies on Canadian Netflix with IP?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh on this one.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

First time to hear this limitation,
    Does it affect that the IPs are based on Quebec so maybe some shows are only licensed for other provinces ?

And if that is correct I would assume some French shows will be only available to Quebec not all provinces

Not familiar with how Netflix work

Wouldn't surprise me.

Quebec and the rest of Canada roll quite differently. Different laws and such.

• @servarica_hani said:

First time to hear this limitation,
    Does it affect that the IPs are based on Quebec so maybe some shows are only licensed for other provinces ?

And if that is correct I would assume some French shows will be only available to Quebec not all provinces

Not familiar with how Netflix work

Has two kinds of circumstances, the first is your company's native IP, can watch Netflix, but can only watch Netflix original movie and drama, can not watch the original movie series, the other is a kind of native IP can watch Netflix movie and drama and the original movie series, so obviously the second native IP is better, can only watch part of Netflix movie IP is banned by Netflix!So I'm looking for a Canadian native IP that can watch all of Netflix!

• Bandwidth: 500Mbps-1Gbps (Shared network)

Transmission: unlimited or 3T

IP: A native IP that can watch Australia Netflix. Make sure you can watch all the movies

Budget: $10 - $20

The end is nigh.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @TAGInternet - Maybe one post with all your requests would of sufficed....

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @OsirisBlack said:
    @TAGInternet - Maybe one post with all your requests would of sufficed....

But I need more countries and regions, and the requirements are different, so I need to release them separately

• @TAGInternet said:

@OsirisBlack said:
    @TAGInternet - Maybe one post with all your requests would of sufficed....

But I need more countries and regions, and the requirements are different, so I need to release them separately

Please use one post for all your requirements.
    This is leaving us a very spammy aftertaste.