Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap and reliable email hosting service?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap and reliable email hosting service?

CappuccinoCappuccino Member
edited November 2020 in Requests

Hi guys,
I'm working a new project and I need to host my email address somewhere. I already have my own domain from porkbun.
Do you know any cheap solution to host an email with custom domain?
For now I found Zoho, but I'm not necessarily looking for something free. I prefer paying some bucks a year :smile:

I need to host 3-4 emails (2 different domains). I'm really ok with few hundres of MB of disk space (50-100MB per email is fine).

Since I need to host business related emails, I need a good uptime of course.

Maybe is there any promo incoming for black friday? (like mxroute? it is still good?)
Thanks!

Comments

• MXroute is prem.. check their BF package on https://mxroute.blackfriday

Thanked by 1Ticaga
  • Mxroute.

• +1 MXroute: no issues, 5+ years' running  :)

• MisterMister Member
    edited November 2020

I use Zoho, it's 10€ per account.
    If you like Switzerland, then go to Infomaniak.com

• Mxroute or shared provider with mailchannel

• MXRoute BF or BuyShared.
    /thread

• CappuccinoCappuccino Member
    edited November 2020

Do you know when 5$ mxroute plan will be available? It looks interesting and really fits my usage

• fiendfiend Member
    edited November 2020

yeah prob mxroute, buyshared or ramnode.

• Why do you suggest buyshare? Aren't they shared hosting? It is fine if I use them only for emails? Thanks

• @Cappuccino said:
    Why do you suggest buyshare? Aren't they shared hosting? It is fine if I use them only for emails? Thanks

Yes, but they use MailChannels for email, so delivery isn't much of an issue, and they have generous amount of storage, for the hoarders.

@Cappuccino said:
    Do you know when 5$ mxroute plan will be available? It looks interesting and really fits my usage

Probably on actual Black Friday.

Thanked by 1Cappuccino
  • I'll probably wait for blackfriday and order from mxroute

thanks everybody!

• Yandex mail hosting ?^^

• Never used Mxroute but... they have been members of this forum for years and have been around about as long so I'm sure you won't go wrong with them

Other than that nexusbytes should be able to sort something out

• I can't believe nobody mentioned mxroute @jar

• Seriously??? Nobody said a word about mxroute @jar
    You guys are unbelievable

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @Cappuccino said:
    Hi guys,
    I'm working a new project and I need to host my email address somewhere. I already have my own domain from porkbun.
    For now I found Zoho, but I'm not necessarily looking for something free. I prefer paying some bucks a year :smile:

I need to host 3-4 emails (2 different domains). I'm really ok with few hundres of MB of disk space (50-100MB per email is fine).

Maybe is there any promo incoming for black friday? (like mxroute? it is still good?)
    Thanks!

Have you checked out Dynu? They are a domain registrar but they offer email services.

• I’ll be the first one to mention it: MXroute by @jar is a mostly unknown hidden gem of e-mail hosting. Most people on LET don’t know about it. They are even running a promo at https://mxroute.blackfriday.

Thanked by 1anisur
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Zoho, Yandex, Migadu, Mail.ru for Business - all free and pretty reliable in my opinion.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2020

In my order of preference. I had put together this list some time back because it seems to be a
    Very commonly asked question

Zoho
    Mxroute
    Inbox . Eu
    Protonmail or Tutanota
    Yandex

Higher tiered plans

Gsuite
    Rackspace
    Microsoft 365 or whatever is the new name

Or

Use improvmx or similar

• Mxroute seems a good price. I have used Namecheap before, domain registrar but do most things including email hosting.

• @vyas11 said:
    In my order of preference.

What is the reasoning behind this order of preference?

Protonmail or Tutanota

Why "or" specifically for these two?

• @Cappuccino said:
    Hi guys,

Thanks!

Hey buddy,
    Not sure if you found what you wanted. But we are offering free MXroute email hosting, as part of our BF special :)

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/167947/mr-worldwide-here-went-crazy-and-giving-away-too-many-things-limited-qty-dont-be-late#latest

Thanked by 1jar
  • Mxroute
    Zoho
    Inbox . Eu> @Devil said:

@vyas11 said:
    In my order of preference.

What is the reasoning behind this order of preference?

Protonmail or Tutanota

Why "or" specifically for these two?

Price and features

• @Radi said:
    Zoho, Yandex, Migadu, Mail.ru for Business - all free and pretty reliable in my opinion.

migadu ended the free plan

• free:
    zoho, yandex, postale.io

paid:
    mxroute, inbox.eu, purelymail.com, namecheap, migadu, tutanota

• MXroute is an awesome and reliable service provider.

Thanked by 1jar
  • Get a MXshared, I mean BuyRoute...

Thanked by 1jar
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@sdglhm said: BuyRoute

Not bad.

Francisco

• mxroute / protonmail