Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM required in Manchester or North West UK
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM required in Manchester or North West UK

nextmannextman Member
edited November 2020 in Providers

hi, as the title says. looking for a VPS based in Manchester or North West UK. not very high spec. 2gb ram 1 core would do - just running a VPN for my family and friends. thanks

Comments

• @t0ny0 said:
    @loveservers has Manchester

Thanks. I had a look and the spec matches with what I need, I just don't like the 500gb transfer limit. would like 1tb to be safe. especially during lockdown when there's so much streaming going on.

• VPS247 if you're fine with M247s garbage network.

• @nextman said:

@t0ny0 said:
    @loveservers has Manchester

Thanks. I had a look and the spec matches with what I need, I just don't like the 500gb transfer limit. would like 1tb to be safe. especially during lockdown when there's so much streaming going on.

Im sure that they can add that for you :-) Open a ticket and tell them your specs - they are usually willing to change this or that :-)

• Try @Virtono - have had a stable one from them for months.

• You don't necessarily require the VM in Manchester/North East because all UK traffic will end up going down to London anyways, so that may open up your horizons more on choice. I've sent you my cheap recommendation that I use in the UK.