Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DataWagon New Panel - Beta Testers Needed. Get a free Ryzen NVMe VPS!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DataWagon New Panel - Beta Testers Needed. Get a free Ryzen NVMe VPS!

DataWagonDataWagon Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2020 in General

Hello folks,

I'm happy to announce that we're finally ready to roll out a public beta for the virtual server management section of our new panel. We are looking for beta testers to give a free virtual server to for up to a month. Our goal is for beta testers to find bugs in our new panel, give us suggestions, and give us feedback on the performance of our new Ryzen NVME VPS nodes.

The beta is open to any LET member, and is first come first serve. Participants will be given a VPS with the following specs:

1 AMD Ryzen 3950X CPU Core
1GB RAM
30GB RAID10 NVME Storage
5TB Bandwidth
Chicago Datacenter

We are planning to let participants keep these VPS's for free until 12/09, but reserve the right to cancel them at anytime before then. If any participants wish to keep the server as a paid service, they will have the opportunity to do so at the end of the beta period.

How to signup?
1. Register an account here: https://beta.cloud.datawagon.com/register
2. To apply for a free Ryzen VPS during our beta -> https://forms.gle/EFdnqMsBa9U8Gr8d6
Once your VPS is provisioned (less than 24 hours), you'll see it listed on the 'Services' tab of your panel, and will get an email with login details.

To report bugs, feature requests, etc. to our team -> https://forms.gle/71357sxc9XoMND9P9

Thanks in advance to everyone who chooses to participate. Any sort of feedback, regarding the control panel itself, or server performance is much appreciated!

Screenshots:

Comments

• Sent you a PM.

• Also sent PM :)

• msallak1msallak1 Member
    edited November 2020

Sign up page isn't working. I filled the form but nothing happens after pressing Register.

Edit : you should put only numbers in the 'phone' field, if you put '+' it won't go through.

• edited November 2020

PMed

• Sent a PM.

• First impression: your signup page needs better error handling.

my auto fill entered phone number along with prefix and your signup page does nothing, so i had to check the error in developer tools and fix it.

• I get error 404 if I use the contact us link on your website, open ticket on the site covers the ticket forth so it can't be filled out, so I will PM

• DataWagonDataWagon Member, Patron Provider

@seenu said:
    First impression: your signup page needs better error handling.

my auto fill entered phone number along with prefix and your signup page does nothing, so i had to check the error in developer tools and fix it.

Working on a fix for this now. Registration isn't something that we've tested too much yet, so there's definitely a few edge case bugs to iron out.

@NewToTheGame said:
    I get error 404 if I use the contact us link on your website, open ticket on the site covers the ticket forth so it can't be filled out, so I will PM

Fixed the link, thanks for letting us know. Can you elaborate on the ticket form being covered? A screenshot could be helpful.

• @DataWagon said:

@NewToTheGame said:
    I get error 404 if I use the contact us link on your website, open ticket on the site covers the ticket forth so it can't be filled out, so I will PM

Fixed the link, thanks for letting us know. Can you elaborate on the ticket form being covered? A screenshot could be helpful.

The form for contact us displays 3 subject headings, you have to play the game of find the the email entry, ticket created.

Ok can't upload it here, nevermind

Thanked by 1luminoslty

@NewToTheGame said:

@DataWagon said:

@NewToTheGame said:

The form for contact us displays 3 subject headings, you have to play the game of find the the email entry, ticket created.

Ok can't upload it here, nevermind

Just fixed that as well. The labels on the page were wrong. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for telling us!

• the UI is very refreshing,

eventhough i feel it is made of solusvm... UI is cool

(reminds me of stallion but much better than that)

• This SHit .. lOkk LIke BEST !

• PMed :smile:

• PMed!

• How much is the renewal?

@MissFortune said:
    How much is the renewal?

We haven't determined prices yet, but somewhere in the $4 - $6 per month range.

• @DataWagon said:

@MissFortune said:
    How much is the renewal?

We haven't determined prices yet, but somewhere in the $4 - $6 per month range.

WOAHZ THAT GOOD DEAL!

• # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-09-21                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Mon 09 Nov 2020 11:47:13 PM CET

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 3493.438 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 981Mi
    Swap       : 0B
    Disk       : 30G

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 335.53 MB/s  (83.8k) | 3.41 GB/s    (53.4k)
    Write      | 336.41 MB/s  (84.1k) | 3.43 GB/s    (53.6k)
    Total      | 671.94 MB/s (167.9k) | 6.85 GB/s   (107.0k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 4.47 GB/s     (8.7k) | 4.10 GB/s     (4.0k)
    Write      | 4.70 GB/s     (9.1k) | 4.37 GB/s     (4.2k)
    Total      | 9.17 GB/s    (17.9k) | 8.47 GB/s     (8.2k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 897 Mbits/sec   | 502 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 894 Mbits/sec   | 333 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 875 Mbits/sec   | 519 Mbits/sec
    Wifx            | Zurich, CH (10G)          | busy            | busy
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 552 Mbits/sec   | 38.5 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 68.3 Mbits/sec  | 95.1 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 929 Mbits/sec   | 1.57 Gbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 927 Mbits/sec   | 841 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | busy            | busy

Geekbench 4 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 5621
    Multi Core      | 5473
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/15866769

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 1309
    Multi Core      | 1263
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/4620357

nice server

• @DataWagon There is a bug, when you rename the name of the server from the details page it doesn't reflect on the list of servers

@iamtimbo said:
    @DataWagon There is a bug, when you rename the name of the server from the details page it doesn't reflect on the list of servers

Already have this on the list of things to be fixed. Thanks for reporting it though :)

• I Find Bug When I provision 100 Server ... IT DOes not work. Pls Refund me 100 * -1$

• DataWagonKamilDataWagonKamil Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2020

I've established Google Forms to facilitate the beta process.

To apply for a free Ryzen VPS during our beta -> https://forms.gle/EFdnqMsBa9U8Gr8d6

To report bugs, feature requests, etc. to our team -> https://forms.gle/71357sxc9XoMND9P9

Thank you for participating in the DataWagon Panel Beta!

• @luminoslty said:
    I Find Bug When I provision 100 Server ... IT DOes not work. Pls Refund me 100 * -1$

Please resist..

• @luminoslty said:
    I Find Bug When I provision 100 Server ... IT DOes not work. Pls Refund me 100 * -1$

kim jong un angry 😤😤😠😠😤🥵

• Sent a PM.

• seenuseenu Member
    edited November 2020

@iamtimbo said: Read | 4.47 GB/s (8.7k) | 4.10 GB/s (4.0k)
    Write | 4.70 GB/s (9.1k) | 4.37 GB/s (4.2k)
    Total | 9.17 GB/s (17.9k) | 8.47 GB/s (8.2k)

Damn!

• @seenu said:

@iamtimbo said: Read | 4.47 GB/s (8.7k) | 4.10 GB/s (4.0k)
    Write | 4.70 GB/s (9.1k) | 4.37 GB/s (4.2k)
    Total | 9.17 GB/s (17.9k) | 8.47 GB/s (8.2k)

Damn!

It's probably just how it looks like on an empty server.

Thanked by 1MissFortune