Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH - How to cancel VPS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH - How to cancel VPS?

hey all,

Don't know if im going mad, but I'm looking to drop one of my VPS with OVH for the life of me i can't work how to cancel, i manual pay every month and all i can seem to find is options to auto renew nothing to submit a cancellation?

Many Thanks

Comments

• If I remember correctly, you simply don't pay the next bill, and then it will be "suspended" (their way of saying it's cancelled).

Thanked by 1citrix
  • @Tsuyo said:
    If I remember correctly, you simply don't pay the next bill, and then it will be "suspended" (their way of saying it's cancelled).

ah ok, maybe VPS is just different to their dedi then as i know on them you used to be able to canel via product and services page.

• Whoops, I thought this was a question about their dedicated servers. The instructions are here.

• Switch to manual renewal and it should gets cancelled before next billing, if not it will use credit if you have any

Thanked by 1citrix
  • @Tsuyo said:
    Whoops, I thought this was a question about their dedicated servers. The instructions are here.

yeah i read that link, although upon clicking the 3dots that's not an option, it assumes you're on autorenew for that?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

When I cancelled mine (a VPS), a cancellation option was right there on the front page of their panel.