Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zoho social, does it work fine?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Zoho social, does it work fine?

good day

You would like your comments on zoho social.

Works for a hosting company

Thanks for your comments

Social media manager
  1. Zoho social is a good tool for a hosting company14 votes
    1. YES
      21.43%
    2. NOT
      78.57%

Comments

• never heard zoho social and don't know what it is

• zoho social is a software provided by zoho.com and is used to manage social networks of companies.

• Never used it. However their Vault and mail services are pretty cool and been using them for years without any issues

• Yes. Good. But just used for free, I don't know about pro plans. Not so exciting, other free online social tools has got more features and accounts connected. With Zoho social I can connect just 1 Twitter account and the messages canned be scheduled. So, I am not so impressed, but still good to have it, as an option.

• @DreamCaster said:
    Never used it. However their Vault and mail services are pretty cool and been using them for years without any issues

Earlier, there was some downtime and missed mail situation or so, is it all fine now?

• @MikeIn said:

@DreamCaster said:
    Never used it. However their Vault and mail services are pretty cool and been using them for years without any issues

Earlier, there was some downtime and missed mail situation or so, is it all fine now?

I am not using it as a primary e-mail and other critical stuff but it receives and delivers just fine for me. Not much downtime as far as I know for the last year. Time to time there are scheduled maintenances though.

Thanked by 1MikeIn