Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Storage KVM-Romania-1gbps-2tb hdd-10tb traffic/mo Only 50 in stock ! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Storage KVM-Romania-1gbps-2tb hdd-10tb traffic/mo Only 50 in stock !

2»

Comments

• edited November 2020

@thammy321 said:
    What is the average download/upload speed?

This:

@ps20090 said:

@default said: Don't worry about Geekbench. It's ok without it. Thank you.

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 838 Mbits/sec   | 273 Mbits/sec  
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 846 Mbits/sec   | 324 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 809 Mbits/sec   | 361 Mbits/sec  
    Wifx            | Zurich, CH (10G)          | 793 Mbits/sec   | 265 Mbits/sec  
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 597 Mbits/sec   | 54.6 Mbits/sec 
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 767 Mbits/sec   | 176 Mbits/sec  
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 716 Mbits/sec   | 169 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | busy            | busy           
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | busy            | busy           

Thanked by 1thammy321

A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, Gullo's, Hetzner, HostHatch, HostSailor, HostSolutions, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

• Butine25Butine25 Member
    edited November 2020

Hi cociu !
    Thanks for this offer

Do you know when the last VPS will be deliver ?
    Thanks

• cociucociu Member, Provider

@Butine25 said: Do you know when the last VPS will be deliver ?

Thanks

we are focused with some norway problems but definetly will be today lather.

Thanked by 3Butine25 bdl msallak1
  • @cociu said:

Thanks

well, I'm waitin' in my bath ;)

Thanked by 1xaoc
  • @cociu said:

Thanks

Hello !

My bath is cold :'(
    But good luck in Norway, we're patient ;)

• @cociu said: Thanks

How many internet providers/internet route options do you have in Romania? Do you know how I can find which internet provider/internet route my VPS in Romania is using? This new 2TB VPS works so much better network wise to me in computer in US, like it feels much more stable and speed is quite consistent compared to my other old VPS from you.

• lentrolentro Member, Provider

@ps20090 said: Do you know how I can find which internet provider/internet route my VPS in Romania is using

Traceroute?

Doesn't seem to be many peering providers: https://bgp.he.net/AS44220

Thanked by 1ps20090

FluidStack: Up to $600 Monthly For Your GPU(s) or Rent Affordable GPU Machines | VC-backed | 2,000+ Machines (aff link)
    ISODME: Web hosting | Managed VPS services | U.S. based support | High Uptime | isodme.com

• Butine25Butine25 Member
    edited November 2020

Hello Houston

Do you hear me?
    Seems to have a problem this morning
    No connection at all

Am I alone?

• You're not alone, just lost my ssh connection.

Thanked by 1Butine25
  • dfroedfroe Member, Provider

No need to call Houston.
    This is just a temporary network outage which comes for free with your service.
    As soon as we are leaving the 'dark' side of the moon, connectivity should be established again.
    Hope you feel better knowing you are not alone out there at all. :)

it-df.net: IT-Service David Froehlich | Individual network and hosting solutions | AS39083 | RIPE LIR services (IPv4, IPv6, ASN)

• Mayday! Mayday! The VPS Network connection error.

• No connection too

• Website is down.

Fastmako (aff) - another cheap VPS.

• @Demindiro said:
    I found it strange that AES-NI is disabled since the [E5-2450L][1] does support it. I went digging around a bit and found [this page][2] which explains how you can force AES-NI usage. I had to set the env variable to OPENSSL_ia32cap=0x200000000000400 instead though (notice the lack of a + character). The kernel module also works.

Or you can open a ticket, ask for AES-NI enable.

Don't give me hope.

• DemindiroDemindiro Member
    edited November 2020

@elliotc said:

@Demindiro said:
    I found it strange that AES-NI is disabled since the [E5-2450L][1] does support it. I went digging around a bit and found [this page][2] which explains how you can force AES-NI usage. I had to set the env variable to OPENSSL_ia32cap=0x200000000000400 instead though (notice the lack of a + character). The kernel module also works.

Or you can open a ticket, ask for AES-NI enable.

Why would you enable AES-NI on a case-by-case basis instead of globally?

EDIT: found this comment, I see what you mean now.

• ps20090ps20090 Member
    edited November 2020

From other thread

Guys , a little update : Today the police was come to our (still here) DC and powered off our main router due of some infantil videochat activity. This is totaly prohibided here always i have specified this but seems some "smart" guy was escapate with this. NOTE we have not received any complain of this issue before of powerdown or any other notification. I have talk with the inspector and only the interest is this client. Working out with the to identif the server and isolated in order to put all back online. No eta for the moment. After all this shit we will see how we can compenste this mess. Really sorry.

EDIT : we are working in order to put at least our website asap online to have a comunication with our clients.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/167454/kvm-1tb-for-3-yers-only-50-eur-located-in-romania-norway-limited-stoc#latest

Thanked by 1user123
  • Hey @cociu do you have any offers available in Romania? On your website, even though it says there is stock, it redirects with a 'restock_notifier' in the URL. I'm looking for anything that is available in Romania with a 4-5 TB bandwidth. Don't care about storage, primary use will be for a VPN so the cheaper the better.

Thanked by 1pepa65