Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET? 50% Off Everything!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET? 50% Off Everything!

wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

Geek Solutions has some spooky offers coming your way to celebrate Halloween 2020!

Use the promotional code “SKELETONS” on any product available, and get a 50% recurring for life discount on the product.

Order Here: https://console.geeksolutions.ca/

Note: Addons do not qualify for the 50% recurring discount, only products themselves

Comments

• Bump for a good deal.

I was just wondering what platform are you using for the admin console? Is it custom?

• @Hoptrics said: I was just wondering what platform are you using for the admin console? Is it custom?

Looks like Hostbill.

Thanked by 1wdmg
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2020

Coupon code did not work for -

$3/month and $ 6/month plan for either

SKELETONS or "SKELETONS"

That's spooky!
    geeksolutions-HalloWeen -Error

Using Mac/Vivaldi.

• @vyas11 said: Using Mac/Vivaldi

You poor soul. :|

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2020

@AlwaysSkint said:

@vyas11 said: Using Mac/Vivaldi

"Poor Soul" is a conversation typically for another day, maybe over some good Aussie beer.

Reg the choice of my OS/ Browser,
    Quite happy with it. Vivaldi is 90 percent plus comparable with Chrome but without the bloat.

btw- same result on Safari and Firefox, so possible conclusions are:
    a. Code does not work
    b. Ordering platform has an issue with Mac OS
    c. User error
    d. Ghosts in the machine

I am logging off from here for a while, thought would stop by and flag the issue. But if it is more trouble than it's worth, things can be left as is. Cheers

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @vyas11 said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

@vyas11 said: Using Mac/Vivaldi

"Poor Soul" is a conversation typically for another day, maybe over some good Aussie beer.

Reg the choice of my OS/ Browser,
    Quite happy with it. Vivaldi is 90 percent plus comparable with Chrome but without the bloat.

btw- same result on Safari and Firefox, so possible conclusions are:
    a. Code does not work
    b. Ordering platform has an issue with Mac OS
    c. User error
    d. Ghosts in the machine

I am logging off from here for a while, thought would stop by and flag the issue. But if it is more trouble than it's worth, things can be left as is. Cheers

Can Confirm it doesn't work. Windows 10 / Chrome.

• So if you confess a murder, you get 50% off? Good deal I guess.

• @stefeman said:
    So if you confess a murder, you get 50% off? Good deal I guess.

doesn't have to be murder, i guess rapes also enuff =))

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

@vyas11 said:
    Coupon code did not work for -

$3/month and $ 6/month plan for either

SKELETONS or "SKELETONS"

That's spooky!
    geeksolutions-HalloWeen -Error

Using Mac/Vivaldi.

Oops! I’ve fixed that now.

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

@Hoptrics said:
    Bump for a good deal.

I was just wondering what platform are you using for the admin console? Is it custom?

It’s HostBill as @Unixfy said.

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

For those wondering, we will honour package upgrades in the future at the discounted (50% off) rate if the following qualifications are met:

• No unpaid balances
    • Active Subscription in question is 50% off and considered in good standing
    • No history of abuse of services

If those three qualifications are met, we will honour package upgrades at the discounted rate.

Thanked by 1Abd
  • Are you selling shared hosting only?

• Oh, I didn't notice that the "order" dropdown is for the categories. Da eff. Not noticeable at all.

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

@MissFortune said:
    Oh, I didn't notice that the "order" dropdown is for the categories. Da eff. Not noticeable at all.

We're working on making that more clear, our main site (https://geeksolutions.ca/) lists most of the products we offer -- we're making revisions this week to make the entire process easier.

Thanks for the feedback, cheers!

• Where is the VPS in your order form? Clicking on the link from your website takes me to a quote request form. https://geeksolutions.ca/forms/quote-request?category=vps&pid=2

• When I saw the ".ca" domain, I was really excited and considered making a purchase just because you were Canadian.

Pulled up your website, checked what Canadian locations you offered, and then shook my head when I saw Toronto in Florida!

Some kind of mobile issue. When in landscape, it's in Ontario.

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

@TimboJones said:
    When I saw the ".ca" domain, I was really excited and considered making a purchase just because you were Canadian.

Pulled up your website, checked what Canadian locations you offered, and then shook my head when I saw Toronto in Florida!

We’ve been battling the CSS pindrop for a while... I’ll email Korey and ask if he can provide some updated CSS for the pindrop.

Cheers

• @wdmg said:

@TimboJones said:
    When I saw the ".ca" domain, I was really excited and considered making a purchase just because you were Canadian.

We’ve been battling the CSS pindrop for a while... I’ll email Korey and ask if he can provide some updated CSS for the pindrop.

Cheers

In any other year when the Canadian snowbirds could fly down to Florida for the winter, I would have thought that was hilarious.

• You got a test IP for Toronto VPS?