Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clouvider is 7! Atlanta and Amsterdam Dedicated Server Sale from $84 per month!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Clouvider is 7! Atlanta and Amsterdam Dedicated Server Sale from $84 per month!

ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
edited October 2020 in Offers

Clouvider is now 7 years old!

As we continue to grow we wanted to give our valued & new customers a chance to grow with us - Get an additional 7% recurring off our dedicated servers using voucher code "HAPPY7TH".

What sets us apart?
-Juniper only network with new equipment.
-Multi 100Gbps core network (3.7+ Tbps Total Capacity) with N+1 resiliency at minimum and diverse routing.
-Great peering at Equinix IX London, AMS-IX, DE-CIX, Digital Realty IX, DE-CIX NY, Any2 IX, Digital Realty IX & Community IX Atlanta to local ISP’s and private peering directly with Liberty Global and Google.
-We transit with: Level3, Telia, NTT, GTT, TATA and Cogent which guarantees excellent, congestion free connectivity
-LINX, LONAP and AMS-IX partner - we can connect you to these exchanges with your own ASN.
-Cross Continent MPLS Network Spread over 11 data centres.
-Tier 3 Data centres in Los Angeles, Atlanta, New York City, London, Amsterdam & Frankfurt.
-Value added services included; free DirectAdmin licensing, complimentary best effort DDoS protection, free Acronis 50GB offsite backup for internal services.
-We aim at high quality for a reasonable price.
-Clouvider is an established, growing, 7 year old UK based business.

Additional offers below and on our servers sale page.

Flagship E-2276G Dedicated Servers on Sale

Intel Xeon E-2276G - 6C/12T @ 3.8Ghz,
16GB DDR4 ECC RAM
1x512GB NVMe
50TB bandwidth

2.5G+ Public Connectivity on a 10Gbps NIC
Atlanta, USA & Amsterdam, NL
£65 per month
Order in Atlanta
Order in Amsterdam

Our current dedicated server offers for Los Angeles, Atlanta, New York City, London, Amsterdam and Frankfurt can be seen on our Dedicated Server Sale Page, subject to availability. If it’s not listed its gone!

FAQ’s:

Can these servers be customised?
Yes, we have several options during the checkout process for our systems. If you seek a different configuration than listed please contact us.

Can I check your network?
Yes, our LookingGlass can be found at https://as62240.net/.

How long for deployment?
Our standard delivery is within 5 working days due to the current situation around the world. 
Custom configurations may take longer.

Do you offer IPMI Access?
Yes, free VPN Secured IPMI access can be provided on request.

Do you offer IPv6?
Yes, /64 or /48 subnets can be requested during the order process.

Can you accommodate x, y or z?
Open a sales ticket to discuss our custom solutions, happy to help where possible.

Any questions or queries?
Contact our team today at https://www.clouvider.co.uk/contact/

All prices are exclusive of VAT where applicable. Stock is limited and the offers are valid subject to stock remaining. Because of the limited stock, if the order is not paid within an hour, it will be regretfully cancelled and the stock returned to the pool for others to enjoy. Subject to our standard Terms & Conditions url=https://www.clouvider.co.uk/terms-conditions. Cancellation notice period applies. Offer valid whilst promotional stocks last or until the 30th November 2020, whichever comes first.

Thanked by 1pike

Comments

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited October 2020

It would have been interesting to see 7 limited offers, of $7 VPS, for 7 months, with 7Gb space, and 7Tb bandwidth

• Highly recommended. Have a service with clouvider for a while now and it's been impeccable.
    Happy anniversary!

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • Can also vouch for Clouvider. I moved over about 7 months ago from Hetzner and don't have a single bad thing to say. Great network, quick response (with appropriate action!) to any tickets and rock solid stability.

Cheers to 7 more!

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2020

@kalimov622 said:
    Highly recommended. Have a service with clouvider for a while now and it's been impeccable.
    Happy anniversary!

Thanks for the kind words!

@deva5610 said:
    Can also vouch for Clouvider. I moved over about 7 months ago from Hetzner and don't have a single bad thing to say. Great network, quick response (with appropriate action!) to any tickets and rock solid stability.

Cheers to 7 more!

Thank you both for the feedback and your continued custom!

• ShazanShazan Member, Host Rep

Seventh son of a seventh son

• While I still can't comment on their US datacenters , as they are still a bit too expensive for me (which doesn't mean they are expensive, just expensive FOR ME lol) - I have used Clouvider in UK for a bit over an year and it has been rock solid. Had a faulty LAN card when I first got the server, which was quickly diagnosed and replaced, and it has been an incredible journey ever since.
    Looking forward to many more years of using their services.

Congratulations @Clouvider ! I am excited to see what the next 7 years of Clouvider brings us :-)

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • Any plans for Canada?