Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVHcloud Deals -$100 Free Credit Valid for 2 Months | Up to 30% off Web hosting plan & more..
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVHcloud Deals -$100 Free Credit Valid for 2 Months | Up to 30% off Web hosting plan & more..

OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider
edited October 2020 in Offers

OVHcloud Deals are Live!

"Limited time only" Until 5th of November 2020

$100 Free Cloud Credit

• Discover your alternative public cloud solution, billed in USD to control your cost.
  • Up to 80% more cost-effective when compared to other leading cloud providers
  • Best price-performance ratio and price-storage ratio
  • Flexible and scalable on-demand resources: compute and storage.
  • Pay-as-you-Go: Hourly billing or monthly (50% cheaper than hourly)
  • Guaranteed resources servers (RAM, CPU), 100% of the time. (harness the full power of your server at any time)
  • Triple replication storage
  • Available worldwide in 8 cloud regions – including Singapore & Sydney.
  • Public cloud Credit provided is valid for 2 months and for new customers only (full T&Cs available at https://www.ovh.com/asia/lp/public-cloud-trial/ )

Request your $100 cloud credit : https://www.ovh.com/asia/lp/public-cloud-trial/

"Web Hosting plans" : Up to 30% off

• Ultimate price-performance ratio
  • Unlimited Monthly Traffic
  • Free Domain Name the First Year (.com .net. .org and many more)
  • Free let's encrypt SSL Certificate (or paid option SSL sectigo)
  • Anti-DDoS Protection included
  • 1-Click CMS Install (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, PrestaShop)
  • Daily Backups
  • Boost option to handle peak of traffic

Domain names: Up to 97% off

• .store US$1.79 /year
  • .cloud US$2.35 /year
  • .deals US$9.42/year
  • .blackfriday US$30.65 /year
  • or choose your ideal domain name among our 800 extensions available: https://www.ovh.com/asia/domains/

UP to 20% off on limited edition Dedicated Servers (Recurring)

Perks

• Special edition server (recurring pricing)
  • No setup fees
  • Hosted in Europe (5 locations) or North America
  • Billing in USD

Note: Pay monthly (no-contract) or save up to 30% when choosing a longer-term plan and save an extra 5% for upfront payment (discount applies to the hardware configuration only)

Rise-LE-1

• Intel Xeon E5-1650v4 - 6 c/12 t
  • 3.60GHz/4.00GHz
  • 32GB DDR4 ECC 2400MHz
  • 2x4TB HDD SATA Soft RAID
  • 500 Mbps bandwidth unmetered
  • From US$68.69 ex.GST/month with 12 months commitment (without commitment US$72.99 ex.GST /month)

Click here to explore all offers: https://www.ovh.com/asia/deals/

View all offers: https://www.ovh.com/asia/deals/ Offer ends 5th of November

Test the OVH network performance in Australia
Datacenter: Sydney:

Datacenter: Singapore:

About OVHcloud

OVHcloud is a global provider of hyperscale cloud, which offers businesses a benchmark for value and performance in the sector. Founded in 1999, the group manages and maintains 30 datacentres in 12 sites across four continents, deploys its own global fiber-optic network, and manages the entire supply chain for web hosting. Running on its own infrastructures, OVH provides simple, powerful tools for businesses, revolutionizing the way that more than 1 million customers work across the globe. Respect for individuals’ right to privacy and equal access to new technologies is central to the company’s values.
Learn more: https://www.ovhcloud.com/en-au/about-us/who-are/

Comments

• Do you have any Sale on Singapore Dedicated Server? Can't find it anywhere.

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

Hello @DianTama ,
    You can consult the full list of dedicated servers hosted in singapore here: https://www.ovhcloud.com/asia/bare-metal/prices/?localisation=singapore

We actually have few Intel Xeon E3-1245v5 with 32 GB ram and FREE SSD upgrade (2x480GB SSD) up for grab (under 60 USD/month!)
    Look at the top banner on the above link. Let me know if you are not based in Asia so I can send you the right link to purchase if you are interested.

• mrclownmrclown Member
    edited October 2020

~ DELETED ~

• mrclownmrclown Member
    edited October 2020

Horrible experience as I am migrating from my old server in SBG to new Rise-LE2 in RBX. Without further information from OVH I can no longer move my IPs from SBG to RBX. That was fine until past couple of months.

Stuck!!!

• I was about to order the Rise-LE-2 but cPanel licenses don't seem to be available anymore when ordering. Is this new?

• @regex said:
    I was about to order the Rise-LE-2 but cPanel licenses don't seem to be available anymore when ordering. Is this new?

Yes, noticed for the first time, too. Sad.

• Hey @OVH_APAC,

I have question about object storage, are objects in swift encrypted on your side?

@webcraft said:

@regex said:
    I was about to order the Rise-LE-2 but cPanel licenses don't seem to be available anymore when ordering. Is this new?

Yes, noticed for the first time, too. Sad.

Hello @webcraft and @regex, not all licences are sold via the online order process yet, but you can definitely add licences such as cpanel, plesk ,windows, direct admin etc licences directly in the OVH control panel (post delivery of your server).
    Hope this helps

Thanked by 1webcraft

Hello @10TB , you may encrypt data paths via HTTPS using the OpenStack Swift API, or the S3 API.

• @OVH_APAC i'm try to order new ip for my BHS VPS, but it's show error like this

any idea why?

• @LightBlade said:
    @OVH_APAC i'm try to order new ip for my BHS VPS, but it's show error like this

any idea why?

Some issued I encountered too with my new dedi. There is an issue at their end as per support. Transferring IPs only takes few secs (last year) but now more than 15 hrs to finish for some ranges.

You should open up the ticket and check. That will help if they are available.

• @mrclown said:
    Some issued I encountered too with my new dedi. There is an issue at their end as per support. Transferring IPs only takes few secs (last year) but now more than 15 hrs to finish for some ranges.

You should open up the ticket and check. That will help if they are available.

yeah, after couple of hours waiting, it's done, i can order 2 additional ip. seem like we can't order if server online in couple of minutes after activation. thanks

• Your services are down in GRA. Just cry from the heart.
    :'(

• I don't think the promo is still working. Applied the trial voucher code but they still charged my card when I created a Public Cloud Instance.

Now I paid a service that I don't really need to (It was for testing purpose since I never tried OVH before). The curiosity is killing me my card.

No wonder why they need to have new trial users deposit $30 via Paypal or set their CC in place.

Dunno what went wrong. :'(

FYI, the voucher code is TRIAL10

Hi @lowfatgeek , the initial charge should just be to validate your credit card information and is not an actual charge. Drop us a message if you have any concerns.

• @OVH_APAC said:
    Hi @lowfatgeek , the initial charge should just be to validate your credit card information and is not an actual charge. Drop us a message if you have any concerns.

The initial charge was $1 for validation.

Then I was charged $24 for 1 month public cloud instance in SG.

Wrote a message to you. Thanks for your reply.

• I'm unable to pay via Visa on ovh.ie, tried 2 different cards but both have "Failed payment" status. Anyone had that problem with OVH? It's for a different server, not this offer just to be clear on that. :)