Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH/Kimsufi BHS2 Issue
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH/Kimsufi BHS2 Issue

Is there something wrong with the BHS2 rack is T02A73..upload is ok but download is crap. :s

Comments

• @Sanjue007 said:
    Is there something wrong with the BHS2 rack is T02A73..upload is ok but download is crap. :s

Does this fucking look like OVH support desk to you?
    Do you honestly expect someone to comment about a random rack your random server is on?

If you answer in the affirmative to either of the questions, god, you're sharp as a cannoli.

Thanked by 1RIYAD
  • @K4Y5 said:

@Sanjue007 said:

Does this fucking look like OVH support desk to you?
    Do you honestly expect someone to comment about a random rack your random server is on?

If you answer in the affirmative to either of the questions, god, you're sharp as a cannoli.

first of all get the fuck out of here dude.if you can not answer mind your own business.i asked this because i heard there is an BHS2 connectivity issue you dumbass. :D

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I am with K4Y5 on this one.

This thread is stupid.

• @Sanjue007 said: i asked this because i heard there is an BHS2 connectivity issue you dumbass.

You really should make a concerted effort to stop taking out of your clueless ass. It clearly isn't working. Also, take this up with fucking OVH / Kimsufi, dipshit.

• You can always check OVH's worldwide server and routing status yourself > http://travaux.ovh.net/

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Next time, be friends with your neighbor(s), so in future you can check with them first.