Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a VPS in Singapore with NTT, PCCW, TATA, Level3/Centurylink/Lumen, Telia, Cogent, HE transit
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a VPS in Singapore with NTT, PCCW, TATA, Level3/Centurylink/Lumen, Telia, Cogent, HE transit

I need a VPS in Singapore with the following IP transit providers: NTT, PCCW, TATA, Level3/Centurylink/Lumen, Telia, Cogent, HE
I need all of them in a VPS for route diversity as PCCW primarily route their Europe traffic via the USA. NTT and TATA have a Eurasia route via the Middle East (Cairo). Same with Level3/Centurylink/Lumen. Telia surprinsgly routes their Europe traffic from their Asian POPs via the Middle East (Cairo) on the new AAE-1 or SEA-ME-WE-5 cables with lower latency. Similarly Cogent and HE have a Eurasia route too and Cogent/HE have a low latency route from Perth, Australia to Singapore.

Comments

• zane_zane_ Member, LIR

From my experience cogent to Australia are crap, HE is pretty good
    Vultr has PCCW and GTT, maybe NTT also. That is the best I have found.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Many years ago I used OneAsiaHost.
    http://www.oneasiahost.com/openvz-ssd-vps.htm
    Expensive but they have most of the transit providers listed.

• @zane_ said:
    From my experience cogent to Australia are crap, HE is pretty good
    Vultr has PCCW and GTT, maybe NTT also. That is the best I have found.

Vultr Singapore has NTT, GTT, Telia, PCCW and EQIX