Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What providers are you waiting to get BF/CM sales from? [2020]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What providers are you waiting to get BF/CM sales from? [2020]

As for me, I'm waiting for a discount from @LiteServer, something interesting from @Abdullah and @cociu and @sieresn, especially storage KVM VPS from all of them :wink:

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited October 2020

LOL the same providers I have in mind too :joy:

But mostly hoping Callum @LiteServer will do something this year and I sure would like to upgrade my HostHatch node in SE :D (cc: @Abdullah)

• @thedp said:
    LOL the same providers I have in mind too :joy:

But mostly hoping Callum @LiteServer will do something this year and I sure would like to upgrade my HostHatch node in SE :D (cc: @Abdullah)

I really hope for Liteserver. Dear Callum @LiteServer , don't let us down ;)

Thanked by 2LiteServer webcraft
  • jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2020

Just my 2c but I wouldn't bet on any huge deals this year. Vz6 is dead, so massive overselling isn't as easy. Plus there's the covid aspect - probably not a big aspect for most hosts, but worth noting. You might see some more deals than usual on used hardware (due to "traditional" businesses going under); but I'd wager loss leaders are less likely in this climate.

Be even more careful than usual for hosts circling the pan looking for a last minute cash grab.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited October 2020

@RedSox said: As for me, I'm waiting for a discount from LiteServer, something interesting from Abdullah and cociu and @sieresn, especially storage KVM VPS from all of them :wink:

Now I doubt you'll get anything from NexusBytes because you got his handle wrong.

Right @seriesn? :joy:

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @thedp said:

@RedSox said: As for me, I'm waiting for a discount from LiteServer, something interesting from Abdullah and cociu and @sieresn, especially storage KVM VPS from all of them :wink:

Now I doubt you'll get anything from NexusBytes because you got his handle wrong.

HeuHeuheu.

@jackb said:
    Just my 2c but I wouldn't bet on any huge deals this year. Vz6 is dead, so massive overselling isn't as easy. Plus there's the covid aspect - probably not a big aspect for most hosts, but worth noting. You might see some more deals than usual on used hardware (due to "traditional" businesses going under); but I'd wager loss leaders are less likely in this climate.

Be even more careful than usual for hosts circling the pan looking for a last minute cash grab.

This time 100%. This BF could be a bloodbath and a last chance to make it or break it for many. Be warned.

Thanked by 2RedSox HuntersPad
  • @thedp said:

@seriesn is too prem to be offended by the wrong handle :wink: Bob's on top!

• SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider

Wouldn't it make more sense to see what happens for Halloween first? then see how bf develops after that?

• DevilDevil Member
    edited October 2020

Time4VPS

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • i want some cheap root servers from netcup

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • MrHMrH Member

Hetzner

Thanked by 2RedSox Hetzner_OL
  • waiting for @Abdullah7310 as well , other than that Cloudcone and hetzner

• Any provider that will make it to the next Black Friday deal

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2020

@Pwner said:
    Any provider that will make it to the next Black Friday deal

I was wondering when someone would mention our provider, was feeling kinda left out.
    Thanks for the mention, we will see you in Black Friday 2020 and the years to follow.

Thanked by 2RedSox imok
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

A few years ago OVH had a pretty good SYS BF offer in their German location (Limburg near Frankfurt).

29 EUR for a quad core Xenon with 32 GB RAM, 4x 2 TB, /28 IPv4 and reliable OVH-connectivity straight to Frankfurt wasn't bad. Indeed turned out to become a solid working horse.

Waiting for the day when @Clouvider throws in a similiar offer in Frankurt. :)
    Though I know that SYS-BF deal barely covers the energy and network costs in Germany.
    However, Black Friday has never been famous for its sustainable deals, thanks to @Nekki et al. :D

Thanked by 2RedSox Clouvider
  • Hetzner, I will be trying for the first time.

Thanked by 2RedSox Hetzner_OL
  • netcup, ultravps.eu, nexusbytes, buyvm, inceptionhosting, hosthatch

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

I'm hoping for great offers from these exotic providers:
    https://mzunguhosting.ml/
    https://yoursunny-summer-host.cf/

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

We got some good things coming soon!!!!

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • rattlecattlerattlecattle Member
    edited October 2020

Anything from RamNode (@Nick_A ) and NexusBytes (@seriesn )

Thanked by 3RedSox seriesn nyamenk
  • i wait for @Francisco buym discount ( I still got 1 idle 4gb VPS with buyvm, but I don't mind to add more ) also @jar MXROUTE promo on high capacity ( 40GB ).. but I also want to get a cheap dedicated server with decent CPU that supports VMware vsphere 7 and at least 64GB of RAM, I want to build a new lab not for productions.

• @hardgamers said:
    i wait for @Francisco buym discount ( I still got 1 idle 4gb VPS with buyvm, but I don't mind to add more ) also @jar MXROUTE promo on high capacity ( 40GB ).. but I also want to get a cheap dedicated server with decent CPU that supports VMware vsphere 7 and at least 64GB of RAM, I want to build a new lab not for productions.

I don't think @Francisco will do any black friday deals 🤔

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@dosai said: I don't think @Francisco will do any black friday deals 🤔

Unlikely here. I'm still aiming to do something small at LES.

Francisco

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@Francisco said:

Francisco

yay! :smiley:

• @Francisco said:

Francisco

whats LES ?

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@mezoology said: whats LES ?

LowEndSpirit.com
    That's the other side of the ocean. ;)

• @dfroe said:

LowEndSpirit.com

Where scammers aren't welcomed, unlike here.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited October 2020

@jahrinc said:

@dfroe said:

LowEndSpirit.com

Where scammers aren't welcomed, unlike here.

And where admins are sh*t, deleting posts, without any duty for explanation. I still remember my ban there and the drama caused by admin's secrecy in purpose, motivations, and future plans. No thank you, I shall not be just another "back" kisser there. Sometimes, it's better to appreciate what we have, and not be greedy for new things. LET is unbelievably better than LES.

Thanked by 1lovelyserver
  • @default said: LET is unbelievably better than LES

Better at allowing nulled whmcs hosts and scammers. Yeah...

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @jahrinc said:

@default said: LET is unbelievably better than LES

Better at allowing nulled whmcs hosts and scammers. Yeah...

Such as? To me, LET is very fast at detecting, calling out followed by banning nulled hosts.

Thanked by 2default dedipromo
  • @LiteServer 50-60% OFF please for your storage plans annually <3
    @cociu Storage VPS with not so bad cores please for my Plex <3
    @seriesn Hybrid storage please <3
    @Nick_A Ramnode please something interesting as well <3
    @UltraVPS waiting for you sales <3

Thanked by 3UltraVPS seriesn icry