Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gullo's Hosting & LittleVZ| The Dirt cheap VPS in the UK!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gullo's Hosting & LittleVZ| The Dirt cheap VPS in the UK!

CamCam Member, Patron Provider

Hey Strangers!
I hope you all are doing well in this crazy world we live in!

You probably know me from my dirt-cheap NAT VPS servers, which are pretty great. But do you know what's even better? I do! A dirt-cheap dedicated IPv4 VPS!
This exactly why I am hoping to start doing here. This is my first Dedicated IPv4 offer on a larger scale, I will be calling these plans "LVZ" Which stands for LittleVZ.
Well, What are you waiting for! Take a look at the offer!

As always, if you have any questions please ask! I am here to help.

LVZ-256MB
256MB RAM
5GB Disk Space
250GB Bandwidth
1 vCPU Core
1 IPv4 Address
/80 block IPv6 Address
500Mbps - United Kingdom
NO SUPPORT
OpenVZ 7/SolusVM Control Panel
No promo code needed
​$8/year in the United Kingdom

LVZ-512MB
512MB RAM
10GB Disk Space
500GB Bandwidth
1 vCPU Core
1 IPv4 Address
/80 block IPv6 Address
500Mbps - United Kingdom
NO SUPPORT
No promo code needed
​$10/year in the United Kingdom

LVZ-1GB+
1GB RAM and up
20 GB Disk Space and up
1000GB Bandwidth
1 vCPU Core
1 IPv4 Address
/80 block IPv6 Address
500Mbps - United Kingdom
NO SUPPORT
No promo code needed
​$12/year in the United Kingdom

Standard pricing can be found,
Here

I am offering these servers myself and not as a company. If you have any questions or need support at any time it will always be me answering you, Because of this the whole support process will be more streamlined as you will only be talking with me. It is my goal to keep all users satisfied by any means and I will strive to do so.

Looking for something else? I can accommodate a wide range of applications. Send me a support ticket so I can set you up with a custom VPS offers!

Test IP VPS (UK): 51.77.117.75

View TOS Here.

Thanked by 1zmeu

Comments

• Firstly, I like to see new companies who adopt IPv6 instead of IPv4 (which are run-out) but such ideas as no refunding, I don't know if is a good one. Anyway, it's just my opinion.

Good luck!

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@zmeu said:
    Firstly, I like to see new companies who adopt IPv6 instead of IPv4 (which are run-out) but such ideas as no refunding, I don't know if is a good one. Anyway, it's just my opinion.

Good luck!

I do offer a 24 hour no questions asked refund period. :)

Thanked by 1zmeu
  • @Cam right, I see that on TOS

• I’m using this service for over 6 months, and it’s good so far.

Thanked by 1Cam
  • I got one 2 months ago. Great service, no issues so far.

Thanked by 1Cam

@MohamadSY said:
    I’m using this service for over 6 months, and it’s good so far.

@sandanista said:
    I got one 2 months ago. Great service, no issues so far.

Thanks for the reviews guys!

Thanked by 1sandanista
  • Just a heads up - If you require rDNS then unfortunately at this time it's not offered on the above plans. @Cam , any view to offer this in the future?

@OsirisBlack said:
    Just a heads up - If you require rDNS then unfortunately at this time it's not offered on the above plans. @Cam , any view to offer this in the future?

I’ve been allowing rDNS on the LVZ plans however you would need to open a ticket.

No plans for rDNS for IPv6.

Thanked by 1V_T
  • @Cam said:

@OsirisBlack said:
    Just a heads up - If you require rDNS then unfortunately at this time it's not offered on the above plans. @Cam , any view to offer this in the future?

I’ve been allowing rDNS on the LVZ plans however you would need to open a ticket.

No plans for rDNS for IPv6.

@cam - Thanks for the update. Ticket sent :smile:

• Will automatically be suspended if the bandwidth is exceeded or there will be a notification ?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@nethdeco said:
    Will automatically be suspended if the bandwidth is exceeded or there will be a notification ?

You can use SolusVM API to give yourself early warning.
    https://documentation.solusvm.com/display/DOCS/Functions
    Bandwidth consumption is in the "virtual server information" message.

• @nethdeco said:
    Will automatically be suspended if the bandwidth is exceeded ~ ?

It just happened to mine for the first time: it's suspended. I'm fine with that for the remainder of this month, but I'd like to know if it's automatically activated again next month? That would be my preferred behavior until I upgrade to a larger package.

@nethdeco said:
    Will automatically be suspended if the bandwidth is exceeded or there will be a notification ?

Yes, your server will get suspended if you use all of your bandwidth. You can add BW in the client area or you can wait till the 1st of the month when it resets.
    SolusVM does send an email out however usually it gets sent to the Spam folder.

@LoyceV said:

@nethdeco said:
    Will automatically be suspended if the bandwidth is exceeded ~ ?

It just happened to mine for the first time: it's suspended. I'm fine with that for the remainder of this month, but I'd like to know if it's automatically activated again next month? That would be my preferred behavior until I upgrade to a larger package.

It will get reactivated automatically on the 1st of the month. I only charge $1/year per additional 125GB of BW in the client area, If you upgrade, you will need to open a ticket to get re-activated early.

• Anyone have a bench? What CPU's are these on?

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2020

LET Search is your friend

@PineappleBox said:
    Anyone have a bench? What CPU's are these on?

Thanked by 1Cam

@PineappleBox said:

This particular node is using a E3-1270 v6

• V_TV_T Member
    edited October 2020

@PineappleBox said:

This was bench from when I first got it!
    Great service - no downtime yet 😁

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
        #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
        #                     v2020-06-20                    #
        # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
        # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Thu Jul 16 12:24:46 EDT 2020

Basic System Information:
        ---------------------------------
        Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1270 v6 @ 3.80GHz
        CPU cores  : 1 @ 1998.455 MHz
        AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
        VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
        RAM        : 1.0G
        Swap       : 0B
        Disk       : 20G

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
        Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
          ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
        Read       | 636.00 KB/s    (159) | 6.59 MB/s      (103)
        Write      | 667.00 KB/s    (166) | 6.99 MB/s      (109)
        Total      | 1.30 MB/s      (325) | 13.58 MB/s     (212)
                   |                      |
        Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
          ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
        Read       | 17.86 MB/s      (34) | 21.96 MB/s      (21)
        Write      | 19.43 MB/s      (37) | 24.27 MB/s      (23)
        Total      | 37.29 MB/s      (71) | 46.23 MB/s      (44)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
        Provider                  | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv S                                                                                        peed
                                  |                           |                 |                                                                                               
        Bouygues Telecom          | Paris, FR (10G)           | 493 Mbits/sec   | 937 Mb                                                                                        its/sec
        Online.net                | Paris, FR (10G)           | 500 Mbits/sec   | 937 Mb                                                                                        its/sec
        WorldStream               | The Netherlands (10G)     | 487 Mbits/sec   | 936 Mb                                                                                        its/sec
        wilhelm.tel               | Hamburg, DE (10G)         | 482 Mbits/sec   | 934 Mb                                                                                        its/sec
        Biznet                    | Bogor, Indonesia (1G)     | 210 Mbits/sec   | 79.2 M                                                                                        bits/sec
        Hostkey                   | Moscow, RU (1G)           | 473 Mbits/sec   | 917 Mb                                                                                        its/sec
        Velocity Online           | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 440 Mbits/sec   | 885 Mb                                                                                        its/sec
        Performing IPv4 iperf3 send test to Airstream Communications (Attempt #1 of 10).                                                                                        Performing IPv4 iperf3 recv test from Airstream Communications (Attempt #1 of 10                                                                                        Airstream Communications  | Eau Claire, WI, US (10G)  | 391 Mbits/sec   | 725 Mb                                                                                        its/sec
        Hurricane Electric        | Fremont, CA, US (10G)     | busy            | busy                                                                                          

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
        Provider                  | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv S                                                                                        peed
                                  |                           |                 |                                                                                               
        Bouygues Telecom          | Paris, FR (10G)           | 483 Mbits/sec   | 922 Mb                                                                                        its/sec
        Online.net                | Paris, FR (10G)           | 482 Mbits/sec   | 922 Mb                                                                                        its/sec
        WorldStream               | The Netherlands (10G)     | 480 Mbits/sec   | 921 Mb                                                                                        its/sec
        wilhelm.tel               | Hamburg, DE (10G)         | 478 Mbits/sec   | 920 Mb                                                                                        its/sec
        Performing IPv6 iperf3 send test to Airstream Communications (Attempt #1 of 10).                                                                                        Performing IPv6 iperf3 send test to Airstream Communications (Attempt #2 of 10).                                                                                        Performing IPv6 iperf3 recv test from Airstream Communications (Attempt #1 of 10                                                                                        Airstream Communications  | Eau Claire, WI, US (10G)  | 387 Mbits/sec   | 835 Mb                                                                                        its/sec
        Hurricane Electric        | Fremont, CA, US (10G)     | 422 Mbits/sec   | busy

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
        Test            | Value
                        |
        Single Core     | 327
        Multi Core      | 295
        Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/2946982

Thanked by 1Cam