Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cPanel Hosting from just 6.48$/yr or DirectAdmin from 4.28$/yr w/NVMe/SSD, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel Hosting from just 6.48$/yr or DirectAdmin from 4.28$/yr w/NVMe/SSD, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed

Comments

• @Raviz_off said:
    Order done and thanks for quick service provision keep it up.

@Raviz_off said:
    Order done and thanks for quick service provision keep it up.

Thanks For Interest our services
    Thanks for your feedback

• Great offers folks, going to buy now and send my feedbacks. Looks nice. And i will create ticket after purchase please migration on both plans

• @andrewp said:
    Great offers folks, going to buy now and send my feedbacks. Looks nice. And i will create ticket after purchase please migration on both plans

Hello

Thanks for Interest our Services!

Yes we offer free migration services.

Thanks

• @rajat said:

@andrewp said:
    Great offers folks, going to buy now and send my feedbacks. Looks nice. And i will create ticket after purchase please migration on both plans

Hello

Thanks

Thank you for faster service deliver I created ticket already response received by team already replied and migration done
    . Thanks

• @andrewp said:

@rajat said:

@andrewp said:

Hello

Thanks

Thank you for faster service deliver I created ticket already response received by team already replied and migration done
    . Thanks

Thanks for kinds words

• Hi Dear

I ordered cpanel hosting when active and is this cpanel hosting coupon recurring price same next year

• @danielyours said:
    Hi Dear

I ordered cpanel hosting when active and is this cpanel hosting coupon recurring price same next year

Hello

its automatic process once purchased it will active 30-60 Minutes once fraud check approved

Hope you will received order if still pending order tell me invoice number or order number so i will check asap and update you

Thank You

• Yes thanks for help order was active yesterday
    Can you tell me i ordered now directadmin account will you migrate my wp site to on your directadmin server, please advice...

• @danielyours said:
    Yes thanks for help order was active yesterday
    Can you tell me i ordered now directadmin account will you migrate my wp site to on your directadmin server, please advice...

Hi

We will perform migrate please open a ticket migratioin department so our team will start and update

Thanks

• @rajat said:
    Added USA Location On DirectAdmin Plans

And also this week launched Plesk Linux Hosting Plans

Order again :) cpanel hosting best performance quick support

• visualwebtechnologiesvisualwebtechnologies Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2020

@jacobw898 said:

@rajat said:
    Added USA Location On DirectAdmin Plans

And also this week launched Plesk Linux Hosting Plans

Order again :) cpanel hosting best performance quick support

Thanks For kind words

• Got another shared hosting buy now from VisualWebTechnologies! First one I buy October and 2 for November month. Best services always no regret, everything seems good perfect, no issue for ticket Thank you

• Ordered directadmin hosting it's come daily backup that's why I need thank you Rajat for supporting newbie users and i ordered today directadmin hosting and I need 70gb Space what's price I also pm you please check and update

• @abhay_147 said:
    Got another shared hosting buy now from VisualWebTechnologies! First one I buy October and 2 for November month. Best services always no regret, everything seems good perfect, no issue for ticket Thank you

Thanks for your Kind words and appreciating about our support and services, Abhay:)

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about our services or implementation.

Kind Regards,

– Rajat
    VisualWebTechnologies

• @sunnytheweb said:
    Ordered directadmin hosting it's come daily backup that's why I need thank you Rajat for supporting newbie users and i ordered today directadmin hosting and I need 70gb Space what's price I also pm you please check and update

Thanks for your Kind words and appreciating about our support and services, Abhay:)

Please PM me for custom plans

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about our services or implementation.

Kind Regards,

– Rajat
    VisualWebTechnologies

• Hi

Many Tickets received regarding cPanel Server Stock out

we will restock soon with new cPanel apache server

Kind Regards,

– Rajat
    VisualWebTechnologies

Thanked by 1markhenr
  • Try to order cpanel hosting but out of stock when stock come its preety urgent and also please accept directadmin order

• @markhenr said:
    Try to order cpanel hosting but out of stock when stock come its preety urgent and also please accept directadmin order

Hi

Thanks for interest our services

Directadmin order instant active once paid

for cPanel we will restock Now please check but its limited time and cpanel apache server

Thanks

• markhenrmarkhenr Member
    edited November 2020

@rajat said:

@markhenr said:
    Try to order cpanel hosting but out of stock when stock come its preety urgent and also please accept directadmin order

Hi

for cPanel we will restock Now please check but its limited time and cpanel apache server

Thanks

Perfect i ordered cpanel hosting super shared plan now

Thanks for help and support

• @markhenr said:

@rajat said:

@markhenr said:

Hi

Thanks

Thanks for your Kind words and appreciating about our support and services, Markhenr:)

Kind Regards,

– Rajat
    VisualWebTechnologies

• @rajat said:

@markhenr said:

@rajat said:

@markhenr said:

Hi

Thanks

Thanks for your Kind words and appreciating about our support and services, Markhenr:)

Kind Regards,

– Rajat
    VisualWebTechnologies

OK thanks i ordered cpanel hosting just now and I also need dedicated ip will you offer

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited November 2020

interested in the offer...

1. directadmin (US) plans have 1GB RAM only ? cPanel has 2 GB! - is that typo?
    2. What's the inode limits on DA plans (US)? Its not mentioned here.
    3. Does coupon applicable to renewals?
    4. DA65 coupon is not applied in shopping-cart! promo over?
  • @JasonM said:
    interested in the offer...

1. directadmin (US) plans have 1GB RAM only ? cPanel has 2 GB! - is that typo?
    2. What's the inode limits on DA plans (US)? Its not mentioned here.
    3. Does coupon applicable to renewals?
    4. DA65 coupon is not applied in shopping-cart! promo over?

Thanks For interest our services!
    directadmin (US) plans have 1GB RAM only ? cPanel has 2 GB! - is that typo?

When the plan launched its 1 GB now its 2Gb Ram

1. What's the inode limits on DA plans (US)? Its not mentioned here.
      Ans: No inode limite on DA plans

2. Does coupon applicable to renewals?
      Ans: Yes it is.

3. DA65 coupon is not applied in shopping-cart! promo over?
      Answer: buy Plan annually and enter couponcode: DA65 Work fine

I sincerely hope we get to do business together!

• @markhenr said:

@rajat said:

@markhenr said:

@rajat said:

@markhenr said:

Hi

Thanks

Kind Regards,

– Rajat
    VisualWebTechnologies

OK thanks i ordered cpanel hosting just now and I also need dedicated ip will you offer

thank you for commenting.
    We can provide dedicated IPv4 Please PM me

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited November 2020

@rajat said: I sincerely hope we get to do business together!

thanks for prompt replies!
    I just read VisualWebTechnologies.com TOS (before signing up)
    It states that your company "promptly" terminates user's hosting accounts when you receive a copyright-infringement complaint!!!!

This is the actual statement from Visual Web Technologies TOS copy/paste:
    "If any copyright complaint received so your account hosting permanent Terminated due to abuse our server so we're not tolerate. "

I thought unlike most reputed hosting companies here you (VisualWebTechnologies) either forward copyright complaint to your hosting-customer and let them file a appropriate counter-reply OR take down the infringing content if it is UGC.

I also don't think web hosting companies should be an arbiter of trademark, copyright, intellectual property, etc. disputes. There are courts who decide about it.

And terminating hosting accounts just because you receive copyright complaint (legit or fake, whatsoever) is extremely vulnerable for serious projects/sites hosted with you! It's kind of evil plus unconvincing for hosting honest sites where if a user uploads a copyrighted image and the entire site gets powered-off for receiving a infringement complaint. How can a web host determine if content on a web site is legal or not and abruptly terminate hosting accounts of its users??

I'll better not sign up!

• @JasonM said:

It states that your company "promptly" terminates user's hosting accounts when you receive a copyright-infringement complaint!!!!

"If any copyright complaint received so your account hosting permanent Terminated due to abuse our server so we're not tolerate. "

I thought unlike most reputed hosting companies here you (VisualWebTechnologies) either forward copyright complaint to your hosting-customer and let them file a appropriate counter-reply OR take down the infringing content if it is UGC.

I also don't think web hosting companies should be an arbiter of trademark, copyright, intellectual property, etc. disputes. There are courts who decide about it.

And terminating hosting accounts just because you receive copyright complaint (legit or fake, whatsoever) is extremely vulnerable for serious projects/sites hosted with you! It's kind of evil plus unconvincing for hosting honest sites where if a user uploads a copyrighted image and the entire site gets powered-off for receiving a infringement complaint. How can a web host determine if content on a web site is legal or not and abruptly terminate hosting accounts of its users??

I'll better not sign up!

Sure its your Decision

• @JasonM said:

I'll better not sign up!

I have many customer use services without any issue so its better try to month services

• Nice offers must be try for month

• Hey guys well i make payment and received instant cpanel and directadmin plans impressive point and also i see both panel you offer mailchannels, jetbackup, imunify360 and also price recurring very much impressive keep it up guys

• visualwebtechnologiesvisualwebtechnologies Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2020

@joesha said:
    Nice offers must be try for month

Thanks For interest our services!

I sincerely hope we get to do business together! :)