Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

[Freebie] Get your Halloween Banner/Ad for your Halloween Sale!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Freebie] Get your Halloween Banner/Ad for your Halloween Sale!

Hello everyone,
spooky times are upon us and soon many companies will launch a Halloween Sale 🎃👻🍬.

Now, as a provider you don't wanna miss out on some extra sales, right? And what we from the LE community want is more awesome offers riiight?

Many of you probably already know that I do Freelance Web Design. Given that I also do digital graphics, logos, and (banner) ads and I was looking to get some more practice and portfolio content in, I thought why not bring more sales and awesome deals to this community and its' providers? 🤔🤑🎰

I will create 1x (banner) ad for you similar to the ones in the preview below asap (no guarantee) free of charge.

Usage conditions apply to the digital media I will create and send to you. A license.txt will be sent along the files.

Tl;dr:

You can use the digital media on your website/social media/emails or on the forums.

You can NOT resell or redistribute the digital media nor transfer any usage rights.

If you are interested in this offer, send me a pm with the following form:

Sales text: Keep it short&simple.
E.g.: BIG SALE buhuhu👻

Slogan: if any

Discount code: if applicable. How much % discount will it be? I won't spoiler anyone about these ofc.

Company name:

Any other (small) requests/wishes you'd looe to add: Lorem ipsum..

Kind regards,
Ympker

Thanked by 2t0m lentro

Comments

• Halloween is getting closer by the day! 🎃👻🍬
    I can still take a couple more requests. Don't miss out :)