Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ClientExec ( WHMCS Alternative ) is only $175 for Lifetime ! ( Original price = $499 )
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ClientExec ( WHMCS Alternative ) is only $175 for Lifetime ! ( Original price = $499 )

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

What does that exec mean? Does it mean they execute you with a price hike?
    I mean, was the legality of "lifetime?"

Can't everyone define it by themself? I mean WHCMS did the same, they said yea keep the license but you wont get any updates, kek.

Thanked by 1pphillips
  • @Neoon said:
    but you wont get any updates, kek.

It does say that you also get lifetime updates. Just 1 year support though

• This is very interesting. Does anyone know of any companies using this?

• Just try demo. It is a bit mote functional than blesta. Not much more.

CE development stalled for years. Be careful before buying 'lifetime'.

• I quite like this panel actually. In my opinion it's equal to Blesta in terms of functionality and usability. Just wonder if the javascript is outdated and a possible security risk.

• @LTniger said:
    Just try demo. It is a bit mote functional than blesta. Not much more.

CE development stalled for years. Be careful before buying 'lifetime'.

Their last update is August 2020. I am really tempted to do this. Any provider use it and can vouch for them ?

I prefer blesta, but their similar plan cost $750

• Updates does not mean new features. They support whmphp control pa el which is long time defunct. Better invest into blesta. Bigger community and more active devs.

Thanked by 1pphillips
  • @LTniger said:
    Updates does not mean new features. They support whmphp control pa el which is long time defunct. Better invest into blesta. Bigger community and more active devs.

yeah, but blesta cost $750 for lifetime updates.

• @yokowasis said:

@LTniger said:
    Updates does not mean new features. They support whmphp control pa el which is long time defunct. Better invest into blesta. Bigger community and more active devs.

Well you could try to use free blesta license that coming from several providers here before buying the lifetime license.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @chocolateshirt said:

@yokowasis said:

@LTniger said:

Well you could try to use free blesta license that coming from several providers here before buying the lifetime license.

Well yes, it could work for sometimes. But for the moment, I am looking for developer - independent solution

• @yokowasis said:
    Their last update is August 2020. I am really tempted to do this. Any provider use it and can vouch for them ?

.id domain registrar does not provide modules in CE. but they provide it in Blesta

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

good price, just check if you will be able to do updates without support as support to me (personally) is pointless, a few bugs still hasn't been fixed. Example: currencies don't function properly, if you do update the price to packages, old customer get updated prices no option to keep prices for loyal customers.

• Used this years ago as a shared host reseller (CPanel). It was good. I wonder how it is now, anyone know if it supports directadmin and resellerclub?

@edoarudo5 said:
    Used this years ago as a shared host reseller (CPanel). It was good. I wonder how it is now, anyone know if it supports directadmin and resellerclub?

they do have module for directadmin and resellerclub, but personally don't have experience.

Thanked by 1edoarudo5
  • @WebProject said:

@edoarudo5 said:
    Used this years ago as a shared host reseller (CPanel). It was good. I wonder how it is now, anyone know if it supports directadmin and resellerclub?

they do have module for directadmin and resellerclub, but personally don't have experience.

Thank you. With my previous experience with their software, I might test it again and go for the lifetime license. Blesta is good but lifetime license is too expensive for me.

• @edoarudo5 said:

@WebProject said:

@edoarudo5 said:

Thank you. With my previous experience with their software, I might test it again and go for the lifetime license. Blesta is good but lifetime license is too expensive for me.

You can test them for one month for free (no cc required): https://www.clientexec.com/members/order.php?step=1&productGroup=6&product=142

Thanked by 1edoarudo5
  • I personally prefer CE over Blesta.

@SirFoxy said:
    I personally prefer CE over Blesta.

We do use both but both softwares do have pros and cons.

• Blesta majority of code is open source (99%), so you can modify it freely. Biggest pro ever. Specially if you code.

• @webcraft said:
    I quite like this panel actually. In my opinion it's equal to Blesta in terms of functionality and usability. Just wonder if the javascript is outdated and a possible security risk.

Is this a random pondering or have you heard others random ponderings or did you actually review the java or others random incomplete review of java- if so how? Its not WHMCS so its so easy to make random comments. Happy to see a source so I don't waste my time on ClientExec (of course I know its just something you randomly types).

@LTNiger - so they left in one sunsetted app- so all of it is bad? Man you take shots at all providers Aruba, George and now ClientExec. Be so cool if you could back up your cheapshots with anything of substance. BTW - hows that provider tag coming?

• LeviLevi Member
    edited October 2020

@Unbelievable said:
    @LTNiger - so they left in one sunsetted app- so all of it is bad? Man you take shots at all providers Aruba, George and now ClientExec. Be so cool if you could back up your cheapshots with anything of substance. BTW - hows that provider tag coming?

Taking too much salt lately? I'am blasting shots also at hostsolutions, hostbillapp, ovh, kimsufi and a ton more. Because I used them and I have my opinion. And as a side note: I'am professional troll, so reduce your salt intake boy.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @LTniger said:

@Unbelievable said:

Taking too much salt lately? I'am blasting shots also at hostsolutions, hostbillapp, ovh, kimsufi and a ton more. Because I used them and I have my opinion. And as a side note: I'am professional troll, so reduce your salt intake boy.

Unbelievable

Also why are you talking about Java?

• @yokowasis said: Also why are you talking about Java?

I believe this was referred @webcraft

• @yokowasis said:

@LTniger said:

@Unbelievable said:

Unbelievable

Also why are you talking about Java?

@LTniger said:

@yokowasis said: Also why are you talking about Java?

I believe this was referred @webcraft

JavaScript he wanted to say I suppose. Let him have his fun and feel big.

• I think I deserve credit for that offer lmao with me trying to be clever, they decided to comeback at me with that, which is great of them. they also removed all their expensive support plans to just a one-time fee of $50 :joy:

• @LTniger said:

Updates /= new features

• Is this offer ending soon? I might just take the bite.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

It's not much, even if it ends up bad in the end. Only 175$.

Thanked by 1edoarudo5
  • good offer, but still not whmcs level, hope they spend more time on development

• @edoarudo5 said:
    Is this offer ending soon? I might just take the bite.

October 15th, they claimed 72 hours so 3 days so 19th I think it will expire which is today at 3pm GMT, but they might forget :smiley: