Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM 1tb for 3 yers !! only 50 eur Located in Romania-Norway Limited Stoc ! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM 1tb for 3 yers !! only 50 eur Located in Romania-Norway Limited Stoc !

Comments

• @Jorbox said: 4 days and its still pending

what is the estimated time for delivery?

We have been delivered almost all romania vps (missing 30 wich will be delivered today) , for norway we have tell the delivery time to 14 days....

• @Stryp said: Hi!

I submitted a ticket 3 days ago about my VPS being stuck in a boot loop, it says no bootable device found since I have reinstalled Ubuntu. No response yet, can you please look at it? #708069

I can't use my service this way at all.

My colleage is working in the template list (we note a problem with ubuntu) so basically today will be resolved.

• angeliusangelius Member
    edited October 2020

I still have a VPS there ... it's down since 4 months ...

When I try to reboot, or reinstall the VPS (KVM) I get this error:
    Message: Configuration file 'nodes/bor9/qemu-server/561.conf' does not exist

Tickets take sometimes weeks or months to get a reply. In this case no answer after 4 days.

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2020

@angelius said: PLEASE don't order there! I still have a VPS there ... it's down since 4 months ...

Zero answers to tickets ... they are auto closed after few weeks/months.

This is what you can expect from this great deal

can you share your tiket number please ? this is verry strange ... we usual respond to any tiket in less than 24 hours (if you dont push in the tiket ) except when we are overload (like when we do crazy offers) . The error what you post seems to be from the module when you try to reinstall. Please share the tiket number in private or add me in Skype , this have easy solution.

edited October 2020

here is my ticket: #792534

PS: I appreciate your moderation, I have edited my last message ;)

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2020

@angelius said: PLEASE don't order there! I still have a VPS there ... it's down since 4 months ...

Zero answers to tickets ... they are auto closed after few weeks/months.

This is what you can expect from this great deal

Man ,

let be very clear because you accuse something what you have not past here :

1) you accuse us for zero answer to the tikets this is not true , in total you have 3 tikets , 2 was resolved and the 3*rd is related to your actual issue wich have 4 days waiting because was weekend and we are overload.

2) you accuse tickets closed but i dont see any ticket closed except the refund one witch was clear.

So please be true not dramatize , i am transparent and i can post even the proof if need or if i am wrong please let me know where i am wrong.

About your vm is clear right now have a problem and will be resolved today but man ... you cannot came in public to acuse something what is not happened (at least what i see in your account history) , correct me if i am wrong.

Edit : a cancel reguest message is not called tiketing system so maybe you have confunded this.

edited October 2020

if you check my previous tickets there is several weeks or months between my questions and answers... So when I opened my last ticket on nov 17 (4days ago) and no answer I was expecting the same several weeks delay.

Also could you explain why my vps was down for 4 months? Why you had to recreate a new one? Can I get 4 months of credits back because of the downtime of 4 months?

Finally I do recognize your efforts here and I have edited my original message in accordance.

• @angelius said: Also could you explain why my vps was down for 4 months? Why you had to recreate a new one? Can I get 4 months of credits back because of the downtime of 4 months?

is not for credit or evn refund in this moment , i totaly dislike when i am acused for middle true or totaly not true. I repeat , if you click in the cancel request service and let there the message for sure you will not get any response. Now if you open a tiket i can guarantee 100% you will have a fast response except :

1) when we have major issue (all we are focused to resolve first the problem and after this focusing in response the tikets)

2) when you push in the tikets (the tiket is go down in the list so will have evem more delay)

3) when i do crazy offers (is like in a black friday as demand)

About explain way your vps is down for 4 month ... is difficult like you told the tiket was opened the day 17.10.2020 and was in wekend + overload.

is not about reconose or not reconose our effort , we do the best effort with any client big or small but like always i told we are not perfect

any way your vm was recreated and i am looking in the pve logs (if i am lucky) to find when this vps was go down.

• RedSoxRedSox Member
    edited October 2020

Nowadays even Nextcloud talkes a lot of memory, especially when rendering photos in folders. Mine nextcloud takes 1.5GB at that moment.

People who bought the 1TB HDD 512MB RAM VPS tell me please for what purposes do you use it? Just currious :smile:

• @RedSox said:
    Nowadays even Nextcloud talkes a lot of memory, especially when rendering photos in folders. Mine nextcloud takes 1.5GB at that moment.

People who bought the 1TB HDD 512MB RAM VPS tell me please for what purposes do you use it? Just currious :smile:

Most of them just for backup. Not everyone need fancy UI like next cloud.

Thanked by 2RedSox mitnick2
  • @yokowasis said: Not everyone need fancy UI like next cloud.

will came soon also but not is such crazy price.

• edited October 2020

@RedSox said:

512 MB RAM is sufficient for nextcloud and I have zero issue with generating photos thumbnails. I am using different provider, but with similar spec, RAM usage around 200 MB, currently used by 2 user each with 3 devices for photo backup.

It is configured using APCu, Redis, and OPcache, also using Preview Generator app.

CPU[|                                                                                                  0.7%]   Tasks: 55, 43 thr; 1 running
      Mem[|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||               198M/478M]   Load average: 0.16 0.36 0.38 
      Swp[|||||||                                                                                      197M/1.00G]   Uptime: 1 day, 02:22:26

Thanked by 2Anna_Parker RedSox
  • bdlbdl Member
    edited October 2020

@RedSox said:

backup, proxmox backup server and duplicacy sftp target :)

and sshfs from another box that has more rammage for NC

Thanked by 2cociu RedSox
  • HuangLeeHuangLee Member
    edited October 2020

@RedSox said:

Torrent-Server/Seedbox (Deluge)
    Been using a Server from cociu like this for years now, runs like a charm.

Thanked by 3cociu RedSox Stryp
  • @HuangLee said:

@RedSox said:

Torrent-Server/Seedbox (Deluge)
    Been using a Server from cociu like this for years now, runs like a charm.

just curious, what do you seed?
    why do ppl buy vpses just for seedbox?

• So this 50% credit still valid?

• @seenu said:
    just curious, what do you seed?
    why do ppl buy vpses just for seedbox?

Because in many countries (like Germany, for example), you run a high risk of getting a letter from a lawyer charging you with copyright-infringement if you seed from home using a residential IP address. The workaround is to use a VPN. However, I find it much more comfortable and flexible to run all of this on a remote server in Romania rather than on a box at home, especially when it costs 17 EUR per year. It's a no-brainer for me.

Thanked by 2seenu RedSox
  • All orders from Romania is delivered , thanks all for join . Looking for a pallet delivery in norway and we will start to provide the service also.

Like always a pleasure.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@HuangLee said:
    Because in many countries (like Germany, for example), you run a high risk of getting a letter from a lawyer charging you with copyright-infringement if you seed from home using a residential IP address.

I'm running BitTorrent to seed Wikipedia offline archive and Raspberry Pi OS images on residential network. Verizon FiOS never said a thing.

• @Galeej said: So this 50% credit still valid?

What date is mentioned in the email you received about it?

• @yoursunny said:
    I'm running BitTorrent to seed Wikipedia offline archive and Raspberry Pi OS images on residential network. Verizon FiOS never said a thing.

Yes, of course they haven't said a thing, because you're not sharing material that is copyright-infringing. Running BitTorrent in itself is not illegal anywhere. It all comes down to the content that is being shared. And I really don't think the "legal" usecase represents a significant percentage of the seedbox-clientele. :)

• @skorous said: What date is mentioned in the email you received about it?

unfortunately always the poeople is see only $$$$$ bonus and nothing more. We had like +100 tikets asking if is still valid or when my norway vps will be delivered. All this is lower our quality in tiketing ...

PS : yes yes i know , some competitors from here will tell with a much invidious words "way you are offer preorder ?" .... i will be quiet time. Cheers all.

• ofitofit Member
    edited October 2020

@cociu said:
    All orders from Romania is delivered , thanks all for join . Looking for a pallet delivery in norway and we will start to provide the service also.

Like always a pleasure.

My order from Romania still not delivery. Waiting from 15/10/2020. Invoice #31812

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2020

@ofit said: My order from Romania still not delivery. Waiting from 15/10/2020. Invoice #31812

huh , sorry if have missed , please give me your email adress in pm.

NVM i just activate it. Sorry this was not see it with so much orders ..

• @cociu Thanks. Now work.

YABS and nench looks not bad.

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-09-21                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Wed Oct 21 18:30:28 UTC 2020

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Common KVM processor
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 1795.672 MHz
    AES-NI     : ❌ Disabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 481M
    Swap       : 0B
    Disk       : 993G

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 7.48 MB/s     (1.8k) | 25.79 MB/s     (403)
    Write      | 7.51 MB/s     (1.8k) | 26.25 MB/s     (410)
    Total      | 15.00 MB/s    (3.7k) | 52.05 MB/s     (813)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 91.11 MB/s     (177) | 272.81 MB/s    (266)
    Write      | 95.95 MB/s     (187) | 289.27 MB/s    (282)
    Total      | 187.06 MB/s    (364) | 562.08 MB/s    (548)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 340 Mbits/sec   | 123 Mbits/sec  
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 379 Mbits/sec   | 241 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 354 Mbits/sec   | 323 Mbits/sec  
    Wifx            | Zurich, CH (10G)          | 414 Mbits/sec   | 167 Mbits/sec  
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 423 Mbits/sec   | 25.0 Mbits/sec 
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 373 Mbits/sec   | 145 Mbits/sec  
    Performing IPv4 iperf3 send test to Velocity Online (Attempt #1 of 10)...^C^C^C^C^C^C^C^C^C^C^C^C
    ** Aborting YABS. Cleaning up files...

root@ubuntu18:~# (curl -s wget.racing/nench.sh | bash; curl -s wget.racing/nench.sh | bash) 2>&1 | tee nench.log
    -------------------------------------------------
     nench.sh v2019.07.20 -- https://git.io/nench.sh
     benchmark timestamp:    2020-10-21 18:35:47 UTC

Processor:    Common KVM processor
    CPU cores:    1
    Frequency:    1795.672 MHz
    RAM:          481M
    Swap:         -
    Kernel:       Linux 4.15.0-122-generic x86_64

Disks:
    sda      1T  HDD

CPU: SHA256-hashing 500 MB
        11.372 seconds
    CPU: bzip2-compressing 500 MB
        16.615 seconds
    CPU: AES-encrypting 500 MB
        11.436 seconds

ioping: seek rate
        min/avg/max/mdev = 180.1 us / 339.2 us / 27.4 ms / 1.35 ms
    ioping: sequential read speed
        generated 10.7 k requests in 5.00 s, 2.60 GiB, 2.13 k iops, 533.3 MiB/s

dd: sequential write speed
        1st run:    205.04 MiB/s
        2nd run:    201.23 MiB/s
        3rd run:    201.23 MiB/s
        average:    202.50 MiB/s

IPv4 speedtests
        your IPv4:    188.240.xxxx.xxxx

Cachefly CDN:         47.98 MiB/s
        Leaseweb (NL):        6.59 MiB/s
        Softlayer DAL (US):   0.89 MiB/s
        Online.net (FR):      10.06 MiB/s
        OVH BHS (CA):         0.30 MiB/s

No IPv6 connectivity detected

nench.sh v2019.07.20 -- https://git.io/nench.sh
     benchmark timestamp:    2020-10-21 18:37:42 UTC

Processor:    Common KVM processor
    CPU cores:    1
    Frequency:    1795.672 MHz
    RAM:          481M
    Swap:         -
    Kernel:       Linux 4.15.0-122-generic x86_64

Disks:
    sda      1T  HDD

CPU: SHA256-hashing 500 MB
        10.255 seconds
    CPU: bzip2-compressing 500 MB
        17.326 seconds
    CPU: AES-encrypting 500 MB
        10.063 seconds

ioping: seek rate
        min/avg/max/mdev = 191.0 us / 328.2 us / 24.3 ms / 1.34 ms
    ioping: sequential read speed
        generated 9.93 k requests in 5.00 s, 2.42 GiB, 1.99 k iops, 496.5 MiB/s

dd: sequential write speed
        1st run:    191.69 MiB/s
        2nd run:    213.62 MiB/s
        3rd run:    198.36 MiB/s
        average:    201.23 MiB/s

IPv4 speedtests
        your IPv4:    188.240.xxxx.xxxx

Cachefly CDN:         54.98 MiB/s
        Leaseweb (NL):        ^C

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • RedSoxRedSox Member
    edited October 2020

@ofit said:
    @cociu Thanks. Now work.

> # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    > #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    > #                     v2020-09-21                    #
    > # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    > # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    > 
    > Wed Oct 21 18:30:28 UTC 2020
    > 
    > Basic System Information:
    > ---------------------------------
    > Processor  : Common KVM processor
    > CPU cores  : 1 @ 1795.672 MHz
    > AES-NI     : ❌ Disabled
    > VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    > RAM        : 481M
    > Swap       : 0B
    > Disk       : 993G
    > 
    > fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    > Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
    >   ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    > Read       | 7.48 MB/s     (1.8k) | 25.79 MB/s     (403)
    > Write      | 7.51 MB/s     (1.8k) | 26.25 MB/s     (410)
    > Total      | 15.00 MB/s    (3.7k) | 52.05 MB/s     (813)
    >            |                      |                     
    > Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    >   ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    > Read       | 91.11 MB/s     (177) | 272.81 MB/s    (266)
    > Write      | 95.95 MB/s     (187) | 289.27 MB/s    (282)
    > Total      | 187.06 MB/s    (364) | 562.08 MB/s    (548)
    > 
    > iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    > Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
    >                 |                           |                 |                
    > Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 340 Mbits/sec   | 123 Mbits/sec  
    > Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 379 Mbits/sec   | 241 Mbits/sec  
    > WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 354 Mbits/sec   | 323 Mbits/sec  
    > Wifx            | Zurich, CH (10G)          | 414 Mbits/sec   | 167 Mbits/sec  
    > Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 423 Mbits/sec   | 25.0 Mbits/sec 
    > Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 373 Mbits/sec   | 145 Mbits/sec  
    > Performing IPv4 iperf3 send test to Velocity Online (Attempt #1 of 10)...^C^C^C^C^C^C^C^C^C^C^C^C
    > ** Aborting YABS. Cleaning up files...
    > 
    > root@ubuntu18:~# (curl -s wget.racing/nench.sh | bash; curl -s wget.racing/nench.sh | bash) 2>&1 | tee nench.log
    > -------------------------------------------------
    >  nench.sh v2019.07.20 -- https://git.io/nench.sh
    >  benchmark timestamp:    2020-10-21 18:35:47 UTC
    > 
    > Processor:    Common KVM processor
    > CPU cores:    1
    > Frequency:    1795.672 MHz
    > RAM:          481M
    > Swap:         -
    > Kernel:       Linux 4.15.0-122-generic x86_64
    > 
    > Disks:
    > sda      1T  HDD
    > 
    > CPU: SHA256-hashing 500 MB
    >     11.372 seconds
    > CPU: bzip2-compressing 500 MB
    >     16.615 seconds
    > CPU: AES-encrypting 500 MB
    >     11.436 seconds
    > 
    > ioping: seek rate
    >     min/avg/max/mdev = 180.1 us / 339.2 us / 27.4 ms / 1.35 ms
    > ioping: sequential read speed
    >     generated 10.7 k requests in 5.00 s, 2.60 GiB, 2.13 k iops, 533.3 MiB/s
    > 
    > dd: sequential write speed
    >     1st run:    205.04 MiB/s
    >     2nd run:    201.23 MiB/s
    >     3rd run:    201.23 MiB/s
    >     average:    202.50 MiB/s
    > 
    > IPv4 speedtests
    >     your IPv4:    188.240.xxxx.xxxx
    > 
    >     Cachefly CDN:         47.98 MiB/s
    >     Leaseweb (NL):        6.59 MiB/s
    >     Softlayer DAL (US):   0.89 MiB/s
    >     Online.net (FR):      10.06 MiB/s
    >     OVH BHS (CA):         0.30 MiB/s
    > 
    > No IPv6 connectivity detected
    > 
    >  nench.sh v2019.07.20 -- https://git.io/nench.sh
    >  benchmark timestamp:    2020-10-21 18:37:42 UTC
    > 
    > Processor:    Common KVM processor
    > CPU cores:    1
    > Frequency:    1795.672 MHz
    > RAM:          481M
    > Swap:         -
    > Kernel:       Linux 4.15.0-122-generic x86_64
    > 
    > Disks:
    > sda      1T  HDD
    > 
    > CPU: SHA256-hashing 500 MB
    >     10.255 seconds
    > CPU: bzip2-compressing 500 MB
    >     17.326 seconds
    > CPU: AES-encrypting 500 MB
    >     10.063 seconds
    > 
    > ioping: seek rate
    >     min/avg/max/mdev = 191.0 us / 328.2 us / 24.3 ms / 1.34 ms
    > ioping: sequential read speed
    >     generated 9.93 k requests in 5.00 s, 2.42 GiB, 1.99 k iops, 496.5 MiB/s
    > 
    > dd: sequential write speed
    >     1st run:    191.69 MiB/s
    >     2nd run:    213.62 MiB/s
    >     3rd run:    198.36 MiB/s
    >     average:    201.23 MiB/s
    > 
    > IPv4 speedtests
    >     your IPv4:    188.240.xxxx.xxxx
    > 
    >     Cachefly CDN:         54.98 MiB/s
    >     Leaseweb (NL):        ^C
    > 
    > 

You stopped the tests, not even waiting for the geekbench numbers haha :)
    Anyway thanks

• Not related any test in the first 2 weeks , like always after such offers the fiber is in fire in download ... the io is down as a hell ... etc etc. All people is rush to save data.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • maybe next time.

• @RedSox said:

@ofit said:
    @cociu Thanks. Now work.

You stopped the tests, not even waiting for the geekbench numbers haha :)
    Anyway thanks

Yes, Stop. I'm was interesting in FIO and CPU. Geekbench anyway not will work with this VPS.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@HuangLee said:

@yoursunny said:

Yes, of course they haven't said a thing, because you're not sharing material that is copyright-infringing. Running BitTorrent in itself is not illegal anywhere. It all comes down to the content that is being shared.

Lots of TV episodes have been uploaded to YouTube and Dailymotion and Bilibili.

And I really don't think the "legal" usecase represents a significant percentage of the seedbox-clientele. :)

Copyright infringement will be discussed in Romanian Courts. The sister will end up in jail.