Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM 1tb for 3 yers !! only 50 eur Located in Romania-Norway Limited Stoc ! - Page 13
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM 1tb for 3 yers !! only 50 eur Located in Romania-Norway Limited Stoc !

Comments

• @blablub123 said:
    Are any more servers back online? Maybe some users can confirm this.

One of my two vps came online 2 hours ago.

• One of my VPS came online about one hour ago and its within IP range they posted on their website

• @Demindiro said:

@blablub123 said:
    Are any more servers back online? Maybe some users can confirm this.

Mine is still offline :(

Mine is online. I thought all should be online by now?

Then yours is probably in the given IP range. Guess we still gotta wait...

• My vps is online, tough I'm worried that if all this is made to disrupt @cociu business, this could happen again (and I would be very pissed of cause where tf can I find a 400gb 4 core 4 gig ram vps for a reasonable cheap price elsewhere, to move my data)

• PixelsPixels Member
    edited November 2020

Mine is still dead. From the 188.213.134.0/24 subnet.

Luckily enough, I didn't have time to setup anything at all on the server yet.

EDIT: Mine is a 2TB server from the other pre-BF offer. I guess it doesn't really matter but that's it.

• blablub123blablub123 Member
    edited November 2020

Guess we have to wait, I hope cociu is sharing some updates soon :)

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@cociu
    20:00 (8 PM) has passed. Any news and/or ETA?

Thanked by 1titus
  • @cociu I tried to login to my vps (romania - from this thread) and got an warning, that the host key changed. I did not reinstalled, updated or changed anything since I logged into it a week ago.
    Could you please explain this?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Ground control to major Tom - your circuit's dead, there's something wrong... Can you hear me major Tom?

• titustitus Member
    edited November 2020

My VM (KVM VPS) is also offline/unreachable. It from this range: 188.240.208.XXX

• @lorian said:
    @cociu I tried to login to my vps (romania - from this thread) and got an warning, that the host key changed. I did not reinstalled, updated or changed anything since I logged into it a week ago.
    Could you please explain this?

I find my storage one does that sometimes, no idea why

• Please consider using my affiliate link when you buy from Hostsolutions. I will donate all the money I earn to Hostsolutions, in hope they will get their shit together sooner.

Show your gratitude for all the dramas they created over the years!
    Every purchase matters!
    Help Hostsolutions out!

Here goes my affiliate link:

Oh never mind I can't open their website.

Thanked by 2default lentro
  • m4num4nu Member, Patron Provider

@titus said: My VM (KVM VPS) is also offline/unreachable. It from this range: 188.240.208.XXX

Also offline since 3 days. No reply from support. 193.148.69.XXX

Thanked by 1k4zz
  • rip cociu. Hes probly in jail cell now.

Thanked by 2yoursunny bacloud
  • @stefeman said:
    rip cociu. Hes probly in jail cell now.

+1
    last message was 11 hours ago.

• I got 2 nodes backup now, but another 3x still down.

• My vps is still not online. 45.14.148.xxx

• OK, so it's strange. Been watching the developments here.
    My server is now available. however my ip was on the 85.204.x.x range, and now I'm on a 82.77.x.x range.
    Anyone else experience this?

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2020

@neural_oD can you share traceroute of new ip or check does the ip tunneled .

i dont see ip change yet on mine 45.14.149.1xx only gateway ip responding with norway dc. vps till down.

• Mine is still down. IP starts with 193.148 doesn't change. Gateway is alive, through Norway.

Thanked by 1k4zz
  • 193.148.70.XXX and 188.213.134.XXX are both still down for me.

Perhaps the criminal was host on our server node and police confiscatutated it?

Thanked by 1k4zz
  • @vpsGOD - it seems that breaking out, the first hop is a private address space, then it links to 85.204.246.x range. Then straight back into private address space, then breaking out to net range controlled by google.
    10.8.0.x -> 85.204.246.x -> 10.100.133.x -> 10.220.152.210.....etc

• telimptelimp Member
    edited November 2020

from history...Romania no DMCA ...all shit on the servers...File sharing

in 2016 Voxility was down for 12 hours , credit card hackers on the servers - a Romanian and three Russians were arrested

in 2017 xServers.ro ( Clax telecom ) was several days down - File sharing - one of the owners is still in prison (money laundering), the other paid a fine of 450,000 €, sold the business and retired to Spain

Thanked by 1pbx
  • Any sign from @cociu would be great!

• I lived the two cases and after the first control came the second : fiscal inspection , so if @cociu doesn't have a lot of cash it will not easily escape.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited November 2020

@telimp - This is what happens in Romania, when a corrupted government wants traffic mirroring, while DC owners have some ethical values for customer privacy. That corruption will find all sorts of reasons to shut you down.

• What worries me is the possibility that @cociu may be in some trouble with the law - IANAL but how does it work in Romania with possession of something illegal? Would he be still responsible for the content in some kind of "aid and abet" situation?

But seriously @cociu, fuck the servers and downtime, everyone will be fine - we'd like to know you're alive and free..

• Since more servers are coming online from time to time, maybe they are just working hard?

• JorboxJorbox Member
    edited November 2020

@blablub123 said:
    Since more servers are coming online from time to time, maybe they are just working hard?

• @dahartigan said: Would he be still responsible for the content in some kind of "aid and abet" situation?

yes he will responsible if he favored that.

@default said: while DC owners have some ethical values for customer privacy.

customer privacy without breaking the law, if you know the law