Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server4you disaster
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server4you disaster

Hello, any news about server4you disaster? I cant access anymore even in client panel

Comments

• Tell us more.

• MrHMrH Member

estepaquetito4you the end is

Thanked by 1ourvds
  • What's happened?

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

Their client panel says this "Maintenance work is currently taking place."

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

they are providing quality services at a very good price, have used them in past, must be some maintenance

• From server4you

Ì
    Oct 14, 2020 5:28:02 PMSXB datacenter disruption
    In our European datacenter SXB there was a malfunction which may have affected the reachability of your server.

Our technicians work with the highest priority to get the remaining systems up and running again.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please do not hesitate to open a ticket with us in case further support is required

• At 5 pm (CEST) there was a power failure in a section of our datacenter SXB, which was caused by an error in the UPS (Uninterruptible power supply).In the meantime, we switched the UPS into a bypass.The affected servers will be restarted step by step. Therefore it may take some time in individual cases until your product is available again.We are working with the highest priority to make the services available again. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

Some vps work some not in SXB, but it starts to took too much time +14 hours

• Just looking at their website I have the feeling they upped their server prices by ~ 33 % recently.

• @OhJohn said:
    Just looking at their website I have the feeling they upped their server prices by ~ 33 % recently.

Do you think they increase price? 🤔

Now I am over 24h

• I got one up this night one is still down :(

• Second one just became up so I'm 100% up, still 47 hours is unacceptable but I know for the big ones we are just numbers in the booking

• @coolice said:
    Second one just became up so I'm 100% up, still 47 hours is unacceptable but I know for the big ones we are just numbers in the booking

Looks like a power issues , i remember the some thing happen to hetzner it took them 2 days to restore the all of the servers .