Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Found a nice article on Migration from Plesk 18 to ISPConfig 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Found a nice article on Migration from Plesk 18 to ISPConfig 3

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited October 2020 in General

Found a nice article on the Migration process. There were some issues during the process but seems easy enough. Thought I'd share this since it's a great panel :)

Note: The article is in french, my phone translated it via a Google Translate pop-up just fine. No issues here. I recommend you use Google Translate, too when not being fluent in french.

Stumbled upon the article when doing my "monthly" check on ISPConfig Forums. Also learned that there are at least 4 devs replying to inquiries. Always assumed it was mostly till doing a 1-man project. Glad to see it's not like that. All aboard the alternative control panel train woop woop ;)

Comments

• ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

Too bad, I can't read french. Should not skip the classes

• @ericls said:
    Too bad, I can't read french. Should not skip the classes

My phone instantly suggested me to Google Translate to English which I did. Worked flawlessly. Can't speak french, either. Try that :)