Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Shared Hosting in Germany w/ Blesta included
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Shared Hosting in Germany w/ Blesta included

webcraftwebcraft Member
edited October 11 in Requests

Hi,
anyone aware of a European hosting provider that provides shared hosting with included Blesta license on servers located in Germany?

Thanks for your recommendations. Specs are very low, only customer data will be managed there, everything else is in Hetzner or OVH shared hosting (but they don't offer Blesta).

Comments

• rajatrajat Member, Provider

@webcraft said:
    Hi,
    anyone aware of a European hosting provider that provides shared hosting with included Blesta license on servers located in Germany?

Thanks for your recommendations. Specs are very low, only customer data will be managed there, everything else is in Hetzner or OVH shared hosting (but they don't offer Blesta).

@seriesn and @ViridWeb offer Reseller Hosting germany with blesta you can check on that

Thanked by 3seriesn ViridWeb Ympker

VisualWebTechnologies.com - Your Hosting, Our Responsibility!
    VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Server

• @rajat said:
    @seriesn and @ViridWeb offer Reseller Hosting germany with blesta you can check on that

Thanks for your reply.
    Yes, they offer blesta but they're not a European company afaik.

• seriesnseriesn Member, Top Provider
    edited October 11

@rajat said:

@webcraft said:
    Hi,

Thanks a bunch for the mention boss :)

@webcraft said:

@rajat said:

Thanks for your reply.

Hi there, any specific reason why you are exclusively looking to work with an European company? Might be able guide you to the right direction :)

Thanked by 1rajat
  • @seriesn said:
    Hi there, any specific reason why you are exclusively looking to work with an European company? Might be able guide you to the right direction :)

Data Protection concerns. I wanna guarantee my clients that their personal data is fully managed in the EU, means hosting and hosting provider should be in the EU. Germany is preferred as location since ⅔ of the customers is from Germany, Austria and France.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • seriesnseriesn Member, Top Provider

@webcraft said:

@seriesn said:

Data Protection concerns. I wanna guarantee my clients that their personal data is fully managed in the EU, means hosting and hosting provider should be in the EU. Germany is preferred as location since ⅔ of the customers is from Germany, Austria and France.

Ah! Super fair.

While we didn't have to, we chose to be GDPR compliant :) https://my.nexusbytes.com/knowledgebase/2/Nexus-Bytes-LLC-Privacy-Policy.html

Thanked by 2rajat webcraft
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider
    edited October 11

@rajat said:

@webcraft said:
    Hi,

Thank you for mentioning us.

Yes we do offer free Blesta with our reseller hosting services. :smile:

@webcraft said:

@rajat said:

Thanks for your reply.

We are not an European registered company. But our servers are completely owned by us and located in Netherlands.

If you have privacy concerns then one thing I can say that we do not share information of our clients to anyone.

We do not email our clients for promotions (Technical emails such as server maintenance email you may received)

Thanked by 2rajat webcraft

ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

• rajatrajat Member, Provider

@webcraft said:

@seriesn said:

Hello I just suggest for best provider in let for highly knowledge provider and also offering blesta both are perfect for client data security you can check and yes it's your decision mate

Thanked by 1ViridWeb

VisualWebTechnologies.com - Your Hosting, Our Responsibility!
    VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Server

• @seriesn @ViridWeb Thanks for getting back to my request.
    Unfortunately, this is an absolute mandatory requirement. The clients data like their bank account number, the token to their control panel and token for their registered email service for customer contact is in this database. Right now I'm managing this in a custom billing panel but I'll aquire a couple new clients from a partner company soon and the in-house panel is not suiteable for more clients so Blesta or WHMCS is needed, while Blesta appears less pricy.

@seriesn I appreciate you outlined that you try to be GDPR compliant. The problem is, as you said, that you don't have to be compliant and you can change your privacy statement at any time and just let me know about this. EU providers are forced to follow it and can't change it without the law being changed. Difficult if I have to prove my clients that their data is stored GDPR compliant. ..though I trust you but control over it is better if your own name appears.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

@webcraft said:
    @seriesn @ViridWeb Thanks for getting back to my request.
    Unfortunately, this is an absolute mandatory requirement. The clients data like their bank account number, the token to their control panel and token for their registered email service for customer contact is in this database. Right now I'm managing this in a custom billing panel but I'll aquire a couple new clients from a partner company soon and the in-house panel is not suiteable for more clients so Blesta or WHMCS is needed, while Blesta appears less pricy.

@seriesn I appreciate you outlined that you try to be GDPR compliant. The problem is, as you said, that you don't have to be compliant and you can change your privacy statement at any time and just let me know about this. EU providers are forced to follow it and can't change it without the law being changed. Difficult if I have to prove my clients that their data is stored GDPR compliant. ..though I trust you but control over it is better if your own name appears.

I would recommend you to get a VPS instead where you will have full control over the server.

We do provide free Blesta with our VPS as well starts from $5/monthly

I think @seriesn Nexusbytes also provide the same

Thanked by 1seriesn

ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

• How about buy the owned licenses and go with any providers you want.

Coffee, please.

• webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited October 11

@elliotc said:
    How about buy the owned licenses and go with any providers you want.

I can't bill one-time license costs to my customers. If I choose the monthly option, I can hardly justify a price increase for my current customers as they won't have any benefit of the use of another panel that I had to choose because I acquired more clients. So the only option would be to bill the acquired clients for this but increasing the costs right after the acquisition will probably make many of them leave (just for increasing, doesn't matter how much) and thus reduce the output of the "investment".

@ViridWeb said:
    I would recommend you to get a VPS instead where you will have full control over the server.

We do provide free Blesta with our VPS as well starts from $5/monthly

I think @seriesn Nexusbytes also provide the same

Thanks for this idea, I obviously forgot to consider this. I'll check with my legal contact how complicated this will be or if it's enough to just encrypt the disk and maintain common security measures, so no certificates required.

• @SnowStylez said:
    Buyvm . is not German but EU

Frankreich is Canadian company I guess but for the VM solution possibly suiteable.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

@webcraft said:

@SnowStylez said:
    Buyvm . is not German but EU

Frankreich is Canadian company I guess but for the VM solution possibly suiteable.

We have servers in Luxembourg :)

Francisco

Thanked by 2webcraft SnowStylez
    BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • I could recommend hostmantis ( https://www.hostmantis.com/reseller-hosting.html ). Chose reseller package with free blesta, servers in multiple locations, germany included.

Thanked by 2webcraft HostMantis

Web and VPS hosting - Top notch performance

• @hostfactor said:
    I could recommend hostmantis ( https://www.hostmantis.com/reseller-hosting.html ). Chose reseller package with free blesta, servers in multiple locations, germany included.

Yh thanks, this might be a similar to those options already mentioned. Probably waiting for @HostMantis doing a 50% bf promo. However, setting overall still unclear as they're an american company too.

• IF you did not have EU privacy concerns, I would offer BuyShared / BuyVM. Hard to go wrong with them. Francis and his team knows what they are doing and they have Luxembourg location. Free Blesta was included as far as I know.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited October 13

@webcraft said:

@hostfactor said:
    I could recommend hostmantis ( https://www.hostmantis.com/reseller-hosting.html ). Chose reseller package with free blesta, servers in multiple locations, germany included.

Yh thanks, this might be a similar to those options already mentioned. Probably waiting for @HostMantis doing a 50% bf promo. However, setting overall still unclear as they're an american company too.

I contacted them recently about GDPR and they said they were compliant iirc but not forced to. Apparently, they don't share client data but you cant be sure for how long.

This is something that I mentioned in a post a couple weeks ago on that whole gdpr matter. Superb hosts like @seriesn and others will have it tough catering to business clients from Europe (= reseller clients) due to gdpr data handling. For private personal projects there won't be an issue but for Resellers/business it sucks :/

Also created this thread a while ago.

Luckily, in Europe, we still have @Francisco , @MikePT and others. free blesta with Fran :)
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/166015/which-providers-do-provide-a-data-processing-agreement-for-their-reseller-products-vps

Thanked by 2webcraft SnowStylez