Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Scammer] Skb-enterprise.com 140 Euros SCAM - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Scammer] Skb-enterprise.com 140 Euros SCAM

13»

Comments

• They could have refunded it to the same address from where I sent the payment, address I even mentioned to them.

On any case this thread now, is to set a red record for them so other people can be aware on how SKB is a total fraud and scams its customers with shady practices. :)

• You do realize this is the opposite, right? You're providing free advertisement for them, they've probably had a few new orders just from this thread alone.

• @PHDan said:
    You do realize this is the opposite, right? You're providing free advertisement for them, they've probably had a few new orders just from this thread alone.

You do realize too that people who do that may not be in they right mind? either they have comprehension issues or just outright ***** , and even if they do it's their money if they want to lose it is their own issue.

• @nathanbarret said: You do realize too that people who do that may not be in they right mind?

You're on LET, what the fuck do you expect?

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • Just like many other, This thread won't go anywhere. Don't waste your bytes.

• @seriesn said:
    Just like many other, This thread won't go anywhere. Don't waste your bytes.

Ha, nice shill. Well Played.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

@nathanbarret said:
    You do realize too that people who do that may not be in they right mind? either they have comprehension issues or just outright ***** , and even if they do it's their money if they want to lose it is their own issue.

On LET and on similar forums, negative threads like this have been proven to bring in quite new sales.

So, if it is your intention to warn people, it won't work.

• @1606234 said:
    lol their only upstream is spectraip ? why go with dodgy host and pay with unrefundable bitcoin?

seriously ?

And the owners of the datacenter had also bitcoins, but they got busted due tax evasion.

• I have exactly the same problem! so I bought a server with skb-enterprise for 49,99 euros + I topped up the account 25 euro to replace the HDD with a larger one. 26 November 2020 - status is still pending and nothing has been done - Server was to be delivered on the same day. They promised to provide a temporary server and of course they did not deliver! - even when I wanted to buy this temporary one!
    I asked for a refund - to my credit account to use the funds at another time and my ticked still shows up as open without any answer.
    I still have some active services with them but I gave up!!
    Do not buy anything from skb-enterprise - SCAM!!!!

I can attach screenshots on request.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • thanks bro i was almost buy from them , they really looks like scammer since they ask people to give them positive reviews on trustpilot etc ...

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • @Monkey_d_luffy said:
    they really looks like scammer since they ask people to give them positive reviews on trustpilot etc ...

Yep, only scammers do that

Thanked by 2JasonM CConner