Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Scammer] Skb-enterprise.com 140 Euros SCAM - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Scammer] Skb-enterprise.com 140 Euros SCAM

Comments

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited October 2020

@skbenterprise said:

@stefeman said:
    Its a known spoof host. Why even order from there? Theres not possibly even one legit user with them. Its literally even worse than verdina and novogora combined when it comes to outgoing ddos traffic.

Can you clarify this? All customers and orders are screened and abuse, such as what you mention, is dealt with very quickly.

You're being advertised as ddos/bulletproof host all over cybercrime forums.

Heres some DDoS IPs from your network which I have personally recorded.

These are from today. Some just less than 30 mins ago.

Portscan/Bruteforce source list

DDoS Source list

And theres more of these.

Thanked by 1SnowStylez
  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited October 2020

@skbenterprise said: Due to the cryptocurrency payment, we cannot send money back to cryptocurrency wallets to prevent money laundering. The full amount has been refunded back to the credit balance instead (https://prnt.sc/uvy8pa).

At the risk of sounding insensitive, that is an absolutely retarded argument.

If you are happy to accept proceeds from a supposedly dubious source that may or may not have indulged in money laundering, you sure as hell can refund it in the same manner, via the same channel.

Or, do your moral and fiduciary responsibilities suddenly kick in, after a user submits a cancellation and refund request, and you risk losing some money?

• nathanbarretnathanbarret Member
    edited October 2020

@skbenterprise said:
    Hi,

This customer is making an elephant out of a small fly and can't seem to read our e-mails correctly.

Delivery times on our website are an estimation and for the ordered service it showed '1-7 days'. After 7 days the customer requested a refund as our stock was not able to fulfill his order, which we honored.

Due to the cryptocurrency payment, we cannot send money back to cryptocurrency wallets to prevent money laundering. The full amount has been refunded back to the credit balance instead (https://prnt.sc/uvy8pa).

Refund Confirmation e-mail: https://prnt.sc/uvyb0d

@stefeman said:
    Its a known spoof host. Why even order from there? Theres not possibly even one legit user with them. Its literally even worse than verdina and novogora combined when it comes to outgoing ddos traffic.

Can you clarify this? All customers and orders are screened and abuse, such as what you mention, is dealt with very quickly.

That is correct after 7 days I requested a refund as the product wasn't delivered also my ticket was closed so had to write a new one and it wasn't until 15 days later that I wrote a review on Trustpilot that you issued that so called 'refund'.

Now what has bitcoin to do with money laundering regulation, there is no details about it on site and why would you kinda try to regulate a cryptocurrency?

Also for people to know I use bitcoin as an extra currency nothing wrong with it even banks specially in Europe allow several ways to obtain it legally.

Last but no least why would I want that money in credit balance? you couldn't fulfill an order in +7 days, Support is horrible add to that all shady stuff as to avoid issuing a refund saying you are trying to prevent money laundering? by chance you don't want me to send the receipts of my bank or the credit card I used to get my crypto? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • Hello,

I mean I see no problem at all using btc. I like using crypto when possible and I do not mind customers paying with it.

It is a free internet right? Let people decide if they care about their privacy. If they abuse, we providers know and cancel services. I get phishing alerts, ddos outbound attacks, etc...from some customers. But I have never had any trouble with people paying via btc or wanting to mask their identities. Let them be, I do not care what they do inside their machines or with services as long as it is legal and ethical.

And refunds should be made via btc as well, there is no money laundering concern. Just send it back to the same wallet. I would charge the btc fee as well on the customer.

BTC is not equal to cyber crime. I probably get more phishing alerts and ddos from PayPal users than from btc. People are well behaved because they know they can not dispute it or get money back.

Thanked by 2nathanbarret yingpai
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

PMS detected.

• @deank said:
    PMS detected.

It is beeping like crazy from first post.

• @skbenterprise said: The full amount has been refunded back to the credit balance instead

€140 unusable. Nice.

• @skbenterprise be honest - you spent it already to cover bills and you can't afford to refund it -- because beer money goes quick and you are broke already

Not beer, but Baldur's Gate 3 on Steam.

• @skbenterprise said:
    Hi,

This customer is making an elephant out of a small fly and can't seem to read our e-mails correctly.

If you keep writing "refund" instead of "credit", it is clearly YOU who cannot WRITE emails properly. Don't be obtuse.

Delivery times on our website are an estimation and for the ordered service it showed '1-7 days'. After 7 days the customer requested a refund as our stock was not able to fulfill his order, which we honored.

Due to the cryptocurrency payment, we cannot send money back to cryptocurrency wallets to prevent money laundering. The full amount has been refunded back to the credit balance instead (https://prnt.sc/uvy8pa).

Do you have a writeup somewhere discussing the specifics? I can see money laundering concerns relating to crypto, but a refund matching original price without service provided would be most straight forward.

The closest example is with gift cards. Refunds go back of gift card, not cash, not as store credit or credit back to credit card. But gift cards are often company specific, so not exactly the same.

Thanked by 2kkrajk maverickp
  • @skbenterprise said: This customer is making an elephant out of a small fly

Do you know how many hookers can 140EUR buy?
    - And the answer is a complex and dificult mathematical calculation, with many variables.
    Well, doesn't matter because now poor guy isn't getting any, since store credit is not a refund.

@skbenterprise said: Due to the cryptocurrency payment, we cannot send money back to cryptocurrency wallets to prevent money laundering.

He paid, you were not able, or willing to fullfill your part of the deal.
    Just give him back his money and he'll be on his way.
    There is no money laundering in consumer protection laws, it's called a refund and it exists everywhere.

• SnowStylezSnowStylez Member
    edited October 2020

@skbenterprise you are Novogara Reseller? or Why use Same Adress how Novogara?

• zane_zane_ Member, LIR

@SnowStylez said:
    @skbenterprise you are Novogara Reseller? or Why use Same Adress how Novogara?

That address is a Virtual office, anyone can rent that place for mailing or something like that.

Thanked by 1SnowStylez
  • So, any news regarding this? Can any provider pull the same shit without any consequences here? There should be a clear punishment for something like this

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited October 2020

@yokowasis said:
    So, any news regarding this? Can any provider pull the same shit without any consequences here? There should be a clear punishment for something like this

We have a provider here that offers DDoS for Hire directly and he himself attacks to webhosting forums over negative review, and they are still selling here with a provider tag. Something like this doesn't matter at all.

Nobody from admin team gives a shit even if reported with full proof.

• @stefeman said:

@yokowasis said:
    So, any news regarding this? Can any provider pull the same shit without any consequences here? There should be a clear punishment for something like this

We have a provider here that offers DDoS for Hire directly and he himself attacks to webhosting forums over negative review, and they are still selling here with a provider tag. Something like this doesn't matter at all.

Nobody from admin team gives a shit even if reported with full proof.

Let's tag @jbiloh , there should be a consequences. You can't just scam customer and be done with it.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited October 2020

we cannot send money back to cryptocurrency wallets to prevent money laundering.

lol

I’d love to see the scenario where the same wallet sending money and then getting the same amount back later assists the customer in successfully laundering money.

• This is outright theft and nothing else.

Admins may ignore it, but LET never forgets.

• @jar said:

we cannot send money back to cryptocurrency wallets to prevent money laundering.

lol

I’d love to see the scenario where the same wallet sending money and then getting the same amount back later assists the customer in successfully laundering money.

Sending back money to the same wallet is sometimes not the same as refunding.

Like if the customer used his card on an exchange like coinbase, then the btc is transferred from coinbase wallet to the vps provider btc address. In this case, refunding back the money will actually send it to coinbase, and coinbase won't refund it back to the customer's card on its own.

The situation is not very common, but still possible.

The only way out is to refund to a customer provided btc address which in turn raises the question of laundering.

Thanked by 2jar kkrajk
  • normally i ask for paypal and i do a paypal transfer .... and i keep the coins. I case dont exist paypal banck or any other option .

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited October 2020

@rattlecattle said:

@jar said:

lol

Sending back money to the same wallet is sometimes not the same as refunding.

Like if the customer used his card on an exchange like coinbase, then the btc is transferred from coinbase wallet to the vps provider btc address. In this case, refunding back the money will actually send it to coinbase, and coinbase won't refund it back to the customer's card on its own.

The situation is not very common, but still possible.

The only way out is to refund to a customer provided btc address which in turn raises the question of laundering.

Well, the provider received the money from coinbase, I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be returned to the coinbase. After the money received by the coinbase, why would provider give a fuck about whether it went into the wallet, or to the btc address. At that point, it's coinbase responsibility.

In case you don't know, if something like this happened in paypal, paypal will continue the refund to your card automatically. It WILL NOT convert it into Balance / Credit / Virtual Money.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @yokowasis said: I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be returned to the coinbase

Because coinbase has absolutely nothing to do with any of it. I see you are, again, speaking with zero knowledge of the situation.

• If you’re so concerned about the risks of money laundering, then why offer BTC payment in the first case?

Thanked by 2BlaZe kkrajk

Why not?

It's easy money. Can't dispute after all.

Thanked by 2kkrajk pike
    edited October 2020

@PHDan said:

@yokowasis said: I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be returned to the coinbase

Because coinbase has absolutely nothing to do with any of it. I see you are, again, speaking with zero knowledge of the situation.

It's just an example. I am referring the previous reply. I never stated saying OP use coinbase. The refund should go into whatever the source of the fund is coming from. IF the client use coinbase as the platform to pay, then the refund should go into that very same platform.

Doesn't really make sense when you using paypal to pay something, and then get refunded via bank transfer. Or vice versa, paying via bank transfer, get refunded as paypal balance.

Looks like you have something against me. You mad bro ?

edited October 2020

@DennisdeWit said:
    If you’re so concerned about the risks of money laundering, then why offer BTC payment in the first case?

@deank said:
    Why not?

It's easy money. Can't dispute after all.

@pphillips said:
    If you don't have integrity, what do you have? Not much.

@cociu might be not the best provider, but in this case, he beat skb by a mile. he will gladly refund to whoever want a refund.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @yokowasis said:

@PHDan said:

@yokowasis said: I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be returned to the coinbase

It's just an example. I am referring the previous reply. I never stated saying OP use coinbase. The refund should go into whatever the source of the fund is coming from. IF the client use coinbase as the platform to pay, then the refund should go into that very same platform.

Doesn't really make sense when you using paypal to pay something, and then get refunded via bank transfer.

No, that's not how it works.
    If I pay using BTC and requested a refund, I'll provide a REFUND address.

edited October 2020

@lokuzard said:

@yokowasis said:

@PHDan said:

Doesn't really make sense when you using paypal to pay something, and then get refunded via bank transfer.

I stand corrected.

So, what's the purpose of the wallet and balance ? If in the end it's a direct transfer peer2peer.

Also, why would you need to provide btc address ? doesn't the provider already know where the funds coming from ? Why can't just the provider just send back the money to whatever address the source is coming from ?

If the provider can't verify the source and refund address is the same, then I can understand the provider issue with money laundering concern.

• @yokowasis said:

@lokuzard said:

@yokowasis said:

@PHDan said:

I stand corrected.

So, what's the purpose of the wallet and balance ? If in the end it's a direct transfer peer2peer.

Also, why would you need to provide btc address ? doesn't the provider already know where the funds coming from ? Why can't just the provider just send back the money to whatever address the source is coming from ?

If the provider can't verify the source and refund address is the same, then I can understand the provider issue with money laundering concern.

Because I might not have access to the same wallet the payment was made from, it could be an exchange like Coinbase, a throwaway wallet, or a seller from LBTC.

To issue a refund, obtain from the customer the bitcoin address where the refund payment should be sent. The refund address will likely be different from the address used when the customer sent payment, especially if an EWallet was used by the customer.

Source.
    CoinPayments and BitPay refund policy, do you see a pattern? They all ask for a refund address.

• @lokuzard said:

@yokowasis said:

@lokuzard said:

@yokowasis said:

@PHDan said:

I stand corrected.

Because I might not have access to the same wallet the payment was made from, it could be an exchange like Coinbase, a throwaway wallet, or a seller from LBTC.

To issue a refund, obtain from the customer the bitcoin address where the refund payment should be sent. The refund address will likely be different from the address used when the customer sent payment, especially if an EWallet was used by the customer.

Source.
    CoinPayments and BitPay refund policy, do you see a pattern? They all ask for a refund address.

Yes, I understand, in this case provider should only refund to the same fund source for preventing money laundering.