Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free or extremely cheap panel for selling hosting with DirectAdmin?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free or extremely cheap panel for selling hosting with DirectAdmin?

NANONANO Member

Hi, is there any free or extremely cheap panel so I can sell hosting in auto with my DirectAdmin reseller accounts?

I know WHMCS is great and cheap near $16 month but Im looking for something free or cheaper than that (for now that I dont have any clients on my DA services)

Comments

• Blesta is often free from some providers. If not a cheap host mantis reseller account comes with it for free. @seriesn at nexus bytes has some offerings with blesta included. @Francisco at buyvm.net included bleasta if you rent a 1 GB VPS (thats only 3.50 a month by the way). SO thats 3 choices to get you started towards real cheap blesta

Thanked by 2NANO seriesn
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2020

We do offer free blesta with all our reseller hosting and vps servers

For shared hosting you can get a Blesta at $2 per month extra

Edited: @seriesn Nexusbytes also provide free blesta I think.. they are very good so you can try them as well

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @Unbelievable said:
    Blesta is often free from some providers. If not a cheap host mantis reseller account comes with it for free. @seriesn at nexus bytes has some offerings with blesta included. @Francisco at buyvm.net included bleasta if you rent a 1 GB VPS (thats only 3.50 a month by the way). SO thats 3 choices to get you started towards real cheap blesta

@ViridWeb said:
    We do offer free blesta with all our reseller hosting and vps servers

For shared hosting you can get a Blesta at $2 per month extra

Edited: @seriesn Nexusbytes also provide free blesta I think.. they are very good so you can try them as well

Thank you for the prem mention fam <3. Really appreciate the love <3.

@NANO join the family my friend! Blesta is included with almost all of our plans (excluding standard shared hosting).

This promo is still active: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/166986/no-catchy-title-limited-promo-20-off-singapore-nyc-europe-web-and-reseller-hosting#latest

Thanked by 1NANO
  • Again thanks @seriesn haha!

Wich one is your cheaper plan who includes blesta?

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @NANO said:
    Again thanks @seriesn haha!

Wich one is your cheaper plan who includes blesta?

Any reseller and/or vps plans. Anyyyyone;)

Thanked by 1vimalware