Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
ARM-based Vserver?
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

ARM-based Vserver?

Are there any offers of vservers based on ARM processors (A9 or so) that are priced similarly to Intel or AMD-based offers? I am looking for such a server for tinkering and getting exposure to the ARM platform.

Comments

• thedpthedp Member

IT/Hosting-related & Miscellaneous Domain Names For Sale!
    Interested in acquiring any of the domain names above? Please send me a PM here, or on Discord (DP#3914).

• Should just buy an Raspberry Pi and tinker with it at home. You can always find a use for it later on. Make some smart mirror or what ever.

I swear to drunk Im not god

• thedpthedp Member

@serv_ee said:
    Should just buy an Raspberry Pi and tinker with it at home. You can always find a use for it later on. Make some smart mirror or what ever.

Or RPIServers.com by @AlienData_Josh

IT/Hosting-related & Miscellaneous Domain Names For Sale!
    Interested in acquiring any of the domain names above? Please send me a PM here, or on Discord (DP#3914).

• serv_eeserv_ee Member
    edited October 2

@thedp said:

@serv_ee said:
    Should just buy an Raspberry Pi and tinker with it at home. You can always find a use for it later on. Make some smart mirror or what ever.

Or RPIServers.com by @AlienData_Josh

Sure but you are still renting the server tho...after you're done tinkering with it you can always do something like:

I swear to drunk Im not god

• thanks for the comments ... I was looking for something more performant. Any options?

• Scaleway has ARMv8 nodes, but it's getting rare.

I'm eyeing the new Traverse Ten64 to build a high performance router.

• vfusevfuse Member, Provider

@petergrubercom said:
    thanks for the comments ... I was looking for something more performant. Any options?

https://www.packet.com/cloud/servers/c1-large-arm/

NIXStats monitoring Web, Server(Linux, Windows - $9.95/m), Logging (Free!) and Blacklists (start at 512 for $3.75/m) - Uptime Report - API Docs