Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Little Creek Hosting Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Little Creek Hosting Review

I am new to LET/LEB and the Low End game in general. Last month I went hog wild and picked up some good deals on VPS's. One of them was with Little Creek Hosting.

I have been really kicking the tires on my VPS with them, I must have built and blew close to a dozen servers. I am in the learning phase especially with securing my VPS and making it something I find useful. I guess long story short I have had a few questions along the way and even though I obviously purchased my access to their service at a deal price through a LEB deal offer my support questions and one issue (my fault) have been answered quickly and clearly almost as if I was a top tier client. I appreciate that and it really shows someone that cares for their business and customers in general... Large or small.

So for the great deal I got I figured the least I could do was tell of my experience so far with this company.

Thanks,

Thanked by 3raindog308 Abd seriesn

Comments