Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Cpanel Licence Prices | Buy Cpanel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Cpanel Licence Prices | Buy Cpanel

altinsoftaltinsoft Member
edited September 2020 in Offers

Hello,

Our best cpanel license prices. 100% original licenses.

VPS/VDS Licenses

cPanel 5 Account - $ 17.00
cPanel 30 Account - $ 25.00
cPanel 50 Account - $ 32.00
cPanel 100 Account - $ 40.00
cPanel 150 Account - $ 45.00
cPanel 200 Account - $ 50.00
cPanel 250 Account - $ 55.00
cPanel 300 Account - $ 60.00
cPanel 350 Account - $ 65.00
cPanel 400 Account - $ 70.00
cPanel 450 Account - $ 75.00
cPanel 500 Account - $ 80.00

Order page : https://www.buy-cpanel.com/cpanel-vps-license.php

Dedicated Licenses

cPanel 100 Account - $ 40.00
cPanel 150 Account - $ 45.00
cPanel 200 Account - $ 50.00
cPanel 250 Account - $ 55.00
cPanel 300 Account - $ 60.00
cPanel 350 Account - $ 65.00
cPanel 400 Account - $ 70.00
cPanel 450 Account - $ 75.00

Order page : https://www.buy-cpanel.com/cpanel-dedicated-licence.php

All licenses are original. Please contact us for all your questions and suggestions.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Comments

• UnbelievableUnbelievable Member
    edited September 2020

Can you provide your link to the cpanel.net listing for your firm? cpanel license pricing is based on accounts- why do you sell based on domains?

• altinsoftaltinsoft Member
    edited September 2020

@Unbelievable said:
    Can you provide your link to the cpanel.net listing for your firm? cpanel license pricing is based on accounts- why do you sell based on domains?

Which list? The topic has been updated.

• May I ask why you just added a - on a popular ex-distributor for cPanel? The logo looks exactly the same without the cog.

Buycpanel.com

Buy-cpanel.com

• How much was the provider tag?

• He also never answered with where his listing was on the cpanel site

• @Blestastore said:
    May I ask why you just added a - on a popular ex-distributor for cPanel? The logo looks exactly the same without the cog.

Buycpanel.com

Buy-cpanel.com

Our logo :

buycpanel.com logo :

What is problem ?

• serv_eeserv_ee Member
    edited September 2020

• I reckon we know the answers to 2 of the three questions above. ;)

• @altinsoft if you are located in turkey, why are your terms of use governed by the state of calif? If your buy cpanel site shows a contact address thats an apartment - why does turhost /aerotek not list the same apartment? Seems something is amiss

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • buycpanel.com are now part of cpanel.com after price hike otherwise there was very good we used at that time and all our license with them.

you are trying to use an old brand name just change"-" dash

Thanked by 1Ticaga
  • Not bad, but according to cPanel guidelines you are not allowed to sell such licenses on such prices (maybe I am wrong correct me if I am) for external use. What I know is that you can sell cPanel licenses for those prices and even cheaper if and only if they are for internal use, you have a cPanel partnership, you hold a 200-500$ USD Monthly commitment and your staff (at least 1 member) is cPanel university certified.

• Seems like an attempt to capitalize on the brand name of buycpanel, those unsuspecting will probably buy them.

Thanked by 1Ticaga
  • lentrolentro Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2020

@Jord @raindog308

Should OP have a provider tag?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Hosterlabs said: you hold a 200-500$ USD Monthly commitment and your staff (at least 1 member) is cPanel university certified.

That's for a NOC license, that doesn't allow you to sell external licenses.

Francisco

• If it looks like scam and it feels like scam - it should be a scam. Proceed at your own risk.

On the other hand, provider tag is interesting, specially when I know how hard it is to get it.

Thanked by 2JasonM MatthewLeigh
  • @Hosterlabs said:
    you hold a 200-500$ USD Monthly commitment and your staff (at least 1 member) is cPanel university certified.

I think they dropped the certified part when they increased the price, as they want the commitment money ... Or at least a lot of providers get in last year without a certified staff