Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IKOULA is looking for IT bloggers to collaborate with !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IKOULA is looking for IT bloggers to collaborate with !

IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Good morning to all,
IKOULA is looking for bloggers / Youtubers specialized in IT to collaborate with.

For this partnership, we will provide you, free of charge, some products to test among our large product portfolio. In exchange, we will ask you for a counterpart in relation to your preferred domain (blog article, video etc...).

If you are interested, please contact us by sending a private message on our social networks (
Twitter ) or an email to [email protected],
including your blog domain, email address and your requirements in the email.

We will contact you as soon as possible.
We look forward to read your messages.

The IKOULA team,

Comments

• I write you with my italian blog :D

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Ikoula said:
    For this partnership, we will provide you, free of charge, some products to test among our large product portfolio. In exchange, we will ask you for a counterpart in relation to your preferred domain (blog article, video etc...).

Your offer is unattractive but I'm willing to test and benchmark some of your products for LET.
    Translation: my driver is not your offer but our community. Let me know via PM or here.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • @ikoula Will you require bloggers to clearly state that items were provided free?

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

@Unbelievable The French law requires to specify when a partnership takes place, so yes it would be better to mention it on the future article. The only mandatory thing is to include into the article a backlink that we will give you during the test. If that's ok with you, please feel free to contact us in MP with all informations about your blog and/or channel.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

It seems that you are less interested in a real review and benchmark than in marketing ...

Thanked by 1poisson
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

So you give some products/services for testing and are looking for marketing in their popular(hopefully for you) channels or blogs.

Not attractive.

Thanked by 1poisson