Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
WTB: Reliable VPS with like 2TB disk space and unmetered transfer (upload)
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

WTB: Reliable VPS with like 2TB disk space and unmetered transfer (upload)

trusty33trusty33 Member
edited September 20 in Requests

Usage: seeding like 30 non english torrents that most probably do not and will not attract DMCA (can confirm that i never seen DMCA for last years) - my provider limit me data transfer per month that is why i need alternative where i do not need to worry to reaching limit rendering VPS suspension or such.

Disk utilization should be under 25MB/s reading (and same upload) - but the VPS should be able to reach these speeds if there is demand by peers. Reading would be mixed maybe rather sequential, no intensive iops. My single HDD is utilized by this in like 15% i estimate.

Memory can be low, even under 1GB RAM or less, prefer KVM virtualization and european location and price prefer less than $8/mo. I can prepay long term if happy with the performance and uptime. Payment Bitcoin, Ethereum. Can @cociu offer something? I am using his services and can recommend. Thank you

Comments