Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK Reseller Hosting Request: 5GB+ SSD / 50GB+ BW / Annual payment
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK Reseller Hosting Request: 5GB+ SSD / 50GB+ BW / Annual payment

cyanogeniccyanogenic Member
edited September 2020 in Requests

Just need somewhere to host a few low traffic Wordpress sites for myself and family/friends.

VZ Type: Any

Number of Cores: n/a
RAM: n/a
Disk Space: 5GB+
Disk Type: SSD/NVME

Bandwidth: 50GB +
Port Speed: 100mbps +

DDoS Protection: Not required

Number of IPs: 1

Budget: <£15/year

Billing period: Annual

Other notes:
* Softaculous or one click WP install - nice to have
* Don't need any emails

Is there anything like this available?

Comments

• Number of IPs: 1

Share or dedicated?

No provider offer such small reseller package iirc. Let's see any one can do special deals for you.

Maybe @SmallWeb

• cyanogeniccyanogenic Member
    edited September 2020

@elliotc said:

Share or dedicated?

No provider offer such small reseller package iirc. Let's see any one can do special deals for you.

Maybe @SmallWeb

Dedicated preferred, but shared is fine

• Yeah, maybe @SmallWeb can do it for you.
    You can always get a yearly vps From them and create your own solution.

• It's a slightly small stretch. I am paying around £10/yr for an IPv4. Maybe one of our budget plans with reseller functionality and an IP would help.

• LampardLampard Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2020

Is UK location necessary? We can do it in Germany for that price, but without Dedicated IP.

• hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep

Hey @cyanogenic
    With our UK shared hosting 60% off discount code you can get 1 year @ £15.96 on our Entry plan:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/166337/hostworld-let-exclusive-60-off-recurring-ssd-cpanel-cloudlinux-litespeed-99-9-uptime

10 GB SSD Storage Space
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    Latest cPanel
    Free SSL Certificate’s
    Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Databases
    Unlimited Email Accounts
    Multiple PHP Versions
    Unlimited Softaculous Installs
    Cloud Linux
    LiteSpeed
    Daily Backups
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    Instant Activation
    Normal Cost: £3.99 per month

Use promo code: 60LETHOSTING
    Order now
    More information

Any questions let us know :)

• Try hostmantis for UK location

• @Lampard said:
    Is UK location necessary? We can do it in Germany for that price, but without Dedicated IP.

Would that be reseller or a standard shared account?

@cyanogenic said:

@Lampard said:

Would that be reseller or a standard shared account?

It will be a Reseller Hosting (DirectAdmin).

• cyanogeniccyanogenic Member
    edited September 2020

@SmallWeb said:
    It's a slightly small stretch. I am paying around £10/yr for an IPv4. Maybe one of our budget plans with reseller functionality and an IP would help.

Happy without dedicated IP, how much extra for reseller functionality turned on?

• If you are looking for shared 5GB in UK with cPanel (instead of reseller), please let me know.

• @danielcardosopt said:
    Yeah, maybe @SmallWeb can do it for you.

A cheap VPS is also an option, haven't seen any VPS that can match the €1 Aruba VPS that's now gone unfortunately. I couldn't see any VPS on smallweb.net? Do they even offer VPSes?

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited September 2020

@cyanogenic said:

@SmallWeb said:
    It's a slightly small stretch. I am paying around £10/yr for an IPv4. Maybe one of our budget plans with reseller functionality and an IP would help.

Happy without dedicated IP, how much extra for reseller functionality turned on?

If you want to have the same account limit as the sharedbudget plans (e.g 2GB plan has 10 accounts at £9.99/yr) then free. If you want to remove the account limit, it depends on the plan but no more than +£1.

@cyanogenic said: I couldn't see any VPS on smallweb.net? Do they even offer VPSes?

Not right now :)

• If Germany works, > @cyanogenic said:

Just need somewhere to host a few low traffic Wordpress sites for myself and family/friends.

VZ Type: Any

Number of Cores: n/a
    RAM: n/a
    Disk Space: 5GB+
    Disk Type: SSD/NVME

Bandwidth: 50GB +
    Port Speed: 100mbps +

DDoS Protection: Not required

Budget: <£15/year

Billing period: Annual

Other notes:
    * Softaculous or one click WP install - nice to have
    * Don't need any emails

Is there anything like this available?

If Germany works, I have a spare IP that I can throw in for no extra cost with our standard advertised reseller plans :)

• @cyanogenic said:

@danielcardosopt said:
    Yeah, maybe @SmallWeb can do it for you.

A cheap VPS is also an option, haven't seen any VPS that can match the €1 Aruba VPS that's now gone unfortunately. I couldn't see any VPS on smallweb.net? Do they even offer VPSes?

Really sorry, I don’t know how I confused them with @starservices https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/166829/uk-germany-france-finland-ryzen-vps-hosting-windows-snapshots-anti-ddos-from-2-99-per-month#latest

• @Lampard said:

Thanks, can you just clarify what's included in this plan please? What are the limits for accounts/domains etc?

@cyanogenic said:

@Lampard said:

Thanks, can you just clarify what's included in this plan please? What are the limits for accounts/domains etc?

Our normal package which is currently on sale is little out of your budget and costs around £18.56/year, which includes the following:
    20 GB SSD
    200 GB Bandwidth
    30 DirectAdmin Accounts
    Unlimited Domains
    Softaculous
    CloudLinux Standard Limits (1 CPU Fair Usage, 1 GB RAM, 5 MB/s IO) for each account created by reseller

If you want that to be in your budget completely, we can just half the SSD, bandwidth and DirectAdmin accounts.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2020

we can do in UK, we do use Plesk and come with Wordpress one click installation, secure and upgrade of module. How many accounts do you wish to host?

• @WebProject said:
    we can do in UK, we do use Plesk and come with Wordpress one click installation, secure and upgrade of module. How many accounts do you wish to host?

Reseller functionality enabled or just standard shared account? Really need to be able to give separate access to these accounts so I'm not the single person managing all the sites all the time

@cyanogenic said:

@WebProject said:

Reseller functionality enabled or just standard shared account? Really need to be able to give separate access to these accounts so I'm not the single person managing all the sites all the time

Reseller enabled as required, we want to know how many accounts would you like to host?

• @WebProject said:
    Reseller enabled as required, we want to know how many accounts would you like to host?

A max of 10

@cyanogenic said:

@WebProject said:

A max of 10

No issues, you will be able to place the order via URL:
    https://www.webprovps.com/wordpress-hosting
    select the Plus plan and use RESELLER as coupon code, so we will convert your account to the reseller account, if you wish?

• @WebProject said:
    No issues, you will be able to place the order via URL:
    https://www.webprovps.com/wordpress-hosting
    select the Plus plan and use RESELLER as coupon code, so we will convert your account to the reseller account, if you wish?

sounds like a plan, will do that now. Thanks!