Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Hello everyone,I am from China, and I am looking for VPS mainly to break through the GFW blockade
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Hello everyone,I am from China, and I am looking for VPS mainly to break through the GFW blockade

kokorobeatskokorobeats Member
edited September 16 in Help

Hello everyone, I am looking for a VPS with an annual payment of no more than $25 and 100 Mbps Unmetered. Is there anything I can recommend?I am from China, and I am looking for VPS mainly to break through the GFW blockade. In view of the current bad relationship between China and the United States, the U.S. VPS has the risk of being blocked by the ISP. Therefore, the U.S. VPS does not consider it.

Comments

  • rustelekomrustelekom Member
    edited September 16

    You can check poiskvps.ru - this is site known for Chinese and there you can find VPS in many countries (include Russia of course) and for cheap price.

    Thanked by 1dedimark
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited September 16

    Any smaller provider will be fine.

    Also make sure that you use V2Ray and not openvpn or shadowshocks. https://www.v2ray.com/index.html

    You can also combine V2Ray with Cloudflare network for better peering. https://github.com/233boy/v2ray/wiki/使用Cloudflare中转V2Ray流量

    Thanked by 2yoursunny john564
  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    Welcome to the community! Our AMD Ryzen KVM VPS works great for this https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=308

    Test IP/Files http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • seriesnseriesn Member, Top Provider

    @kokorobeats said:
    Hello everyone, I am looking for a VPS with an annual payment of no more than $25 and 100 Mbps Unmetered. Is there anything I can recommend?I am from China, and I am looking for VPS mainly to break through the GFW blockade. In view of the current bad relationship between China and the United States, the U.S. VPS has the risk of being blocked by the ISP. Therefore, the U.S. VPS does not consider it.

    Hiya bud,
    Welcome to Lowendtalk :).

    Would you be able to share your estimated monthly bandwidth usage? (People usually over estimates their monthly usage).

    If your primary usage would be VPN for browsing and not much of video streaming, you won't need a lot of bandwidth. Otherwise, a "cheap" vps might not really offer a lot of bandwidth. Even if it says unmetered, you won't be able to use more than couple of TB a month :(

  • In view of the current bad relationship between China and the United States, the U.S. VPS has the risk of being blocked by the ISP

    really ?
    wait until November, Biden win B)

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @pedagang said:

    In view of the current bad relationship between China and the United States, the U.S. VPS has the risk of being blocked by the ISP

    really ?
    wait until November, Biden win B)

    If he wins, what makes you think he will not continue implementing the monitoring/firewall of Trump's legacy?

    Fastmako (aff) - great VPS for your needs.

  • Abdullah7310Abdullah7310 Member, Provider

    You can take a look at our Singapore/Netherlands NAT vps plans, https://webhorizon.in/clients/order/main/index/nat
    Starts at $7/year + extra data 4TB monthly for $12
    Comes to $19/year
    You may create a ticket to get the add-on.
    As someone pointed, you should use V2Ray & Cloudflare

  • @default said:
    If he wins, what makes you think he will not continue implementing the monitoring/firewall of Trump's legacy?

    Trump is america for american, so must be protected
    Biden (the democratic party) rules the world, and definitely open and expansive by hidden agenda, humble and low profile
    (just my opinion, maybe wrong)

  • @pedagang said:

    @default said:
    If he wins, what makes you think he will not continue implementing the monitoring/firewall of Trump's legacy?

    Trump is america for american, so must be protected
    Biden (the democratic party) rules the world, and definitely open and expansive by hidden agenda, humble and low profile
    (just my opinion, maybe wrong)

    What?

    I swear to drunk Im not god

  • oh yes

  • @pedagang said:
    oh yes

    What?

    I swear to drunk Im not god

  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Moderator

    @pedagang said: (just my opinion, maybe wrong)

    No politics outside the Cest Pit. Not my opinion, and not wrong.

    Thanked by 2pedagang t0ny0

    For LET support, please visit the support desk.

  • bdlbdl Member

    @pedagang said:

    @default said:
    If he wins, what makes you think he will not continue implementing the monitoring/firewall of Trump's legacy?

    Trump is america for american, so must be protected
    Biden (the democratic party) rules the world, and definitely open and expansive by hidden agenda, humble and low profile
    (just my opinion, maybe wrong)

    Plus: Biden has CCIE, Trump only have MCSA

    Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • joking is also not allowed, no politics

  • @seriesn said:

    @kokorobeats said:
    Hello everyone, I am looking for a VPS with an annual payment of no more than $25 and 100 Mbps Unmetered. Is there anything I can recommend?I am from China, and I am looking for VPS mainly to break through the GFW blockade. In view of the current bad relationship between China and the United States, the U.S. VPS has the risk of being blocked by the ISP. Therefore, the U.S. VPS does not consider it.

    Hiya bud,
    Welcome to Lowendtalk :).

    Would you be able to share your estimated monthly bandwidth usage? (People usually over estimates their monthly usage).

    If your primary usage would be VPN for browsing and not much of video streaming, you won't need a lot of bandwidth. Otherwise, a "cheap" vps might not really offer a lot of bandwidth. Even if it says unmetered, you won't be able to use more than couple of TB a month :(

    Not only browsing the web, I also need to use a proxy server to connect to my Google Drive and One Drive for file transfer, and I will also need to watch videos and live broadcasts on YouTube

  • @dustinc said:
    Welcome to the community! Our AMD Ryzen KVM VPS works great for this https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=308

    Test IP/Files http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/

    @dustinc said:
    Welcome to the community! Our AMD Ryzen KVM VPS works great for this https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=308

    Test IP/Files http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/

    I am using your VPS, maybe because you use a relay server in Hong Kong? The network is indeed better compared to other US providers, at least not so easily blocked by ISPs, but you do not have a cheap 100 Mbps Unmetered VPS

  • alwyzonalwyzon Member, Provider
    edited September 17

    We do offer small virtual servers in Europe (The Netherlands) for as low as 1,80 €/month with 5 TB included bandwidth @ 1 Gbps. VPN usage is accepted as long as its your personal one and not shared with the public. I know, thats not unlimited, but probably enough for your personal VPN. See the link in the signature for more details and checkout our Looking Glass to see whether latency works well for your use case.

    alwyzon - KVM Virtual Servers in NL starting at 1,80 €/month (excl. VAT)

  • umiumi Member

    You can check gcorelabs' vps in Khabarovsk or Vladivostok(Russian Far East) for 1EUR/mo for connectivity to your place in China.

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @kokorobeats said:

    @dustinc said:
    Welcome to the community! Our AMD Ryzen KVM VPS works great for this https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=308

    Test IP/Files http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/

    @dustinc said:
    Welcome to the community! Our AMD Ryzen KVM VPS works great for this https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=308

    Test IP/Files http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/

    I am using your VPS, maybe because you use a relay server in Hong Kong? The network is indeed better compared to other US providers, at least not so easily blocked by ISPs, but you do not have a cheap 100 Mbps Unmetered VPS

    Awesome! We sincerely appreciate the business!

    Our network is Asia Optimized, we have three offerings, DC-01, DC-02 (very popular location), and for some, they LOVE DC-05 -- it truly depends on where the end user is located, and their local ISP. Each of these locations are in Los Angeles. We also just expanded to San Jose, which again, certain clients within that region enjoy over the above datacenters (truly depends on the end-user, their local network, and such).

    And we also have pure GIA both ways available on a dedicated server offering. For this, you'd just want to get in touch for a great deal [email protected]

    Feel free to get in touch and I can provide more info in details :)

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • BuyVM is great. Just run a traceroute on their test IP first

  • Rather than finding VPS in LET which focuses more on global network, hostloc is a better place to go since it provides a better understanding of Chinese network.

    And 25 bucks a year with unmetered China routed VPS is almost impossible, I think buyvm is one of the unmetered choice if you don't care about the speed to China.

    I personally will recommend you to use GIA or CMI routed VPS, because their speed is quite faster than the other route in China while GIA is much more expensive than CMI.

    If you are adept in managing the VPS yourselves and can bear some down time, I will recommend you to check out this: https://www.nonev.win/index.php/archives/14/ , recommending QEXW, because your budget is not enough for better choice with high speed demand.

    I have a blog in Chinese.
    Find me with Telegram

  • @dustinc said:

    @kokorobeats said:

    @dustinc said:
    Welcome to the community! Our AMD Ryzen KVM VPS works great for this https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=308

    Test IP/Files http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/

    @dustinc said:
    Welcome to the community! Our AMD Ryzen KVM VPS works great for this https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=308

    Test IP/Files http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/

    I am using your VPS, maybe because you use a relay server in Hong Kong? The network is indeed better compared to other US providers, at least not so easily blocked by ISPs, but you do not have a cheap 100 Mbps Unmetered VPS

    Awesome! We sincerely appreciate the business!

    Our network is Asia Optimized, we have three offerings, DC-01, DC-02 (very popular location), and for some, they LOVE DC-05 -- it truly depends on where the end user is located, and their local ISP. Each of these locations are in Los Angeles. We also just expanded to San Jose, which again, certain clients within that region enjoy over the above datacenters (truly depends on the end-user, their local network, and such).

    And we also have pure GIA both ways available on a dedicated server offering. For this, you'd just want to get in touch for a great deal [email protected]

    Feel free to get in touch and I can provide more info in details :)

    As I said before, I not only need to browse the Internet, but also need to use a proxy server to connect to my Google Drive and One Drive for file transfer, and also need to watch videos and watch live broadcasts and listen to music on streaming media such as YouTube. I need a lot of traffic. Can I sacrifice hard drives, CPUs, etc. in exchange for unlimited traffic?

  • pedagangpedagang Member
    edited September 18

    deleted

  • kokorobeatskokorobeats Member
    edited September 18

    @kokorobeats said:

    @dustinc said:

    @kokorobeats said:

    @dustinc said:
    Welcome to the community! Our AMD Ryzen KVM VPS works great for this https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=308

    Test IP/Files http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/

    @dustinc said:
    Welcome to the community! Our AMD Ryzen KVM VPS works great for this https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=308

    Test IP/Files http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/

    I am using your VPS, maybe because you use a relay server in Hong Kong? The network is indeed better compared to other US providers, at least not so easily blocked by ISPs, but you do not have a cheap 100 Mbps Unmetered VPS

    Awesome! We sincerely appreciate the business!

    Our network is Asia Optimized, we have three offerings, DC-01, DC-02 (very popular location), and for some, they LOVE DC-05 -- it truly depends on where the end user is located, and their local ISP. Each of these locations are in Los Angeles. We also just expanded to San Jose, which again, certain clients within that region enjoy over the above datacenters (truly depends on the end-user, their local network, and such).

    And we also have pure GIA both ways available on a dedicated server offering. For this, you'd just want to get in touch for a great deal [email protected]

    Feel free to get in touch and I can provide more info in details :)

    As I said before, I not only need to browse the Internet, but also need to use a proxy server to connect to my Google Drive and One Drive for file transfer, and also need to watch videos and watch live broadcasts and listen to music on streaming media such as YouTube. I need a lot of traffic. Can I sacrifice hard drives, CPUs, etc. in exchange for unlimited traffic?

    I created a ticket to reflect this need, please
    Number #140707

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @kokorobeats said:

    @kokorobeats said:

    @dustinc said:

    @kokorobeats said:

    @dustinc said:
    Welcome to the community! Our AMD Ryzen KVM VPS works great for this https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=308

    Test IP/Files http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/

    @dustinc said:
    Welcome to the community! Our AMD Ryzen KVM VPS works great for this https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=308

    Test IP/Files http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/

    I am using your VPS, maybe because you use a relay server in Hong Kong? The network is indeed better compared to other US providers, at least not so easily blocked by ISPs, but you do not have a cheap 100 Mbps Unmetered VPS

    Awesome! We sincerely appreciate the business!

    Our network is Asia Optimized, we have three offerings, DC-01, DC-02 (very popular location), and for some, they LOVE DC-05 -- it truly depends on where the end user is located, and their local ISP. Each of these locations are in Los Angeles. We also just expanded to San Jose, which again, certain clients within that region enjoy over the above datacenters (truly depends on the end-user, their local network, and such).

    And we also have pure GIA both ways available on a dedicated server offering. For this, you'd just want to get in touch for a great deal [email protected]

    Feel free to get in touch and I can provide more info in details :)

    As I said before, I not only need to browse the Internet, but also need to use a proxy server to connect to my Google Drive and One Drive for file transfer, and also need to watch videos and watch live broadcasts and listen to music on streaming media such as YouTube. I need a lot of traffic. Can I sacrifice hard drives, CPUs, etc. in exchange for unlimited traffic?

    I created a ticket to reflect this need, please
    Number #140707

    Hello,
    Excellent - I'll take a look at it.

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

Sign In or Register to comment.