Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Torent/file download box
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Torent/file download box

I'm in need of a file storage/torrent vm

Something like turnkey torrent appliance would be fine
Ram 1-2gb
Disk 40-50gb
Bandwidth few tb's
Kvm preferred.

I've been looking but a lot of providers don't allow torrents on their vps's... this would be for legal torrents (linux iso's snappy driver installer that sort of thing )

Thanks

Chip

Thanked by 1truweb

Comments

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Provider

    Can be 100mbit or must be 1gbit?

  • elliotcelliotc Member
    edited September 13

    Everyone are seeding linux iso.

    Coffee, please.

  • @HostSlick said:
    Can be 100mbit or must be 1gbit?

    Either will be fine

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Provider

    I would have the following deals:

    LowEnd KVM September DEAL (2020)
    2vcore @ (Intel XEON E5)
    2GB DDR3 ECC RAM
    50GB SSD-RAID10
    6TB Bandwidth
    1Gbit Uplink
    Complimentary Corero Anti-DDoS
    1x IPv4
    /64 IPV6
    OS: Any Linux OS
    Virtualizor Control Panel

    Location: Lelystad, Netherlands
    35€/ year
    ORDER HERE

    LowEnd Small Summer KVM I (2020)
    1vcore @ (Intel XEON E5)
    1GB DDR3 ECC RAM
    50GB SSD-RAID10
    2TB Bandwidth
    1Gbit Uplink
    Complimentary Corero Anti-DDoS
    1x IPv4
    /64 IPV6
    OS: Any Linux OS
    Virtualizor Control Panel

    Location: Lelystad, Netherlands
    20€/ year
    ORDER HERE

    LowEnd Small Summer KVM II (2020)
    2vcore @ (Intel XEON E5)
    2GB DDR3 ECC RAM
    75GB SSD-RAID10
    4TB Bandwidth
    1Gbit Uplink
    Complimentary Corero Anti-DDoS
    1x IPv4
    /64 IPV6
    OS: Any Linux OS
    Virtualizor Control Panel

    Location: Lelystad, Netherlands
    30€/ year
    ORDER HERE

    Thanked by 1truweb
  • @HostSlick do you allow public trackers?

    A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.baubus.uk
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, HostHatch, HostSailor, HostSolutions, LiteServer, MaxKVM, MrVM, ServaRICA, VirMach.

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Provider

    @chocolateshirt said:
    @HostSlick do you allow public trackers?

    Torrenting

  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Provider

    You need specifically a VM -- or regulard shared seedbox works? If latter, we are probably who you are looking for :)

  • @PulsedMedia said:
    You need specifically a VM -- or regulard shared seedbox works? If latter, we are probably who you are looking for :)

    Damn, are you guys hosting Thepiratesbay ?

  • There is no 'torrents' or 'the piratebay'. There is ISO's and The Website. So watch your language boy.

    hostWP.net -- Free Wordpress Hosting!

  • @mezoology said:

    @PulsedMedia said:
    You need specifically a VM -- or regulard shared seedbox works? If latter, we are probably who you are looking for :)

    Damn, are you guys hosting Thepiratesbay ?

    You must have balls of steel to still trust and download stuff from the bay

  • @HostSlick said:
    I would have the following deals:

    LowEnd KVM September DEAL (2020)
    2vcore @ (Intel XEON E5)
    2GB DDR3 ECC RAM
    50GB SSD-RAID10
    6TB Bandwidth
    1Gbit Uplink
    Complimentary Corero Anti-DDoS
    1x IPv4
    /64 IPV6
    OS: Any Linux OS
    Virtualizor Control Panel

    Location: Lelystad, Netherlands
    35€/ year
    ORDER HERE

    LowEnd Small Summer KVM I (2020)
    1vcore @ (Intel XEON E5)
    1GB DDR3 ECC RAM
    50GB SSD-RAID10
    2TB Bandwidth
    1Gbit Uplink
    Complimentary Corero Anti-DDoS
    1x IPv4
    /64 IPV6
    OS: Any Linux OS
    Virtualizor Control Panel

    Location: Lelystad, Netherlands
    20€/ year
    ORDER HERE

    LowEnd Small Summer KVM II (2020)
    2vcore @ (Intel XEON E5)
    2GB DDR3 ECC RAM
    75GB SSD-RAID10
    4TB Bandwidth
    1Gbit Uplink
    Complimentary Corero Anti-DDoS
    1x IPv4
    /64 IPV6
    OS: Any Linux OS
    Virtualizor Control Panel

    Location: Lelystad, Netherlands
    30€/ year
    ORDER HERE

    Love this offer. Don't know whether available after 2 months....
    Yeah, good to know

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Provider

    @vpsric said:

    @HostSlick said:
    I would have the following deals:

    LowEnd KVM September DEAL (2020)
    2vcore @ (Intel XEON E5)
    2GB DDR3 ECC RAM
    50GB SSD-RAID10
    6TB Bandwidth
    1Gbit Uplink
    Complimentary Corero Anti-DDoS
    1x IPv4
    /64 IPV6
    OS: Any Linux OS
    Virtualizor Control Panel

    Location: Lelystad, Netherlands
    35€/ year
    ORDER HERE

    LowEnd Small Summer KVM I (2020)
    1vcore @ (Intel XEON E5)
    1GB DDR3 ECC RAM
    50GB SSD-RAID10
    2TB Bandwidth
    1Gbit Uplink
    Complimentary Corero Anti-DDoS
    1x IPv4
    /64 IPV6
    OS: Any Linux OS
    Virtualizor Control Panel

    Location: Lelystad, Netherlands
    20€/ year
    ORDER HERE

    LowEnd Small Summer KVM II (2020)
    2vcore @ (Intel XEON E5)
    2GB DDR3 ECC RAM
    75GB SSD-RAID10
    4TB Bandwidth
    1Gbit Uplink
    Complimentary Corero Anti-DDoS
    1x IPv4
    /64 IPV6
    OS: Any Linux OS
    Virtualizor Control Panel

    Location: Lelystad, Netherlands
    30€/ year
    ORDER HERE

    Love this offer. Don't know whether available after 2 months....
    Yeah, good to know

    Limited stock of 4 each available right now. However you may contact us once you plan to purchase in few months and we may look what we can do

    Thanked by 1vpsric
  • I liked the subject. Following.

    I'm use VPS from RamNode ~ I'm use Reseller Hosting from BuyShared

Sign In or Register to comment.