Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Range Cloud having some technical difficulties
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free Range Cloud having some technical difficulties

Here is whats visible on their site https://freerangecloud.com

WE'LL BE BACK SHORTLY.
Over the last few hours we have had a series of unfortunate events, that has led us to losing some of our internal customer records. We have temporarily restored services in Fremont although some customers may be affected by the outages. One of the services affected includes our customer billing. If you have an existing Paypal subscription and are continuing your service, over the next 24-48 hours please do not cancel your subscription.

If you are having issues connecting to your server please let us know via email: helpdesk@-redacted-. We are addressing support requests on a case by case basis.

As we work to restore our customer records we will be restoring customers to our WHMCS platform at legacy.-redacted-. If you have an account on the old system, you can login and reset your password, accounts created in our new billing system will be created over the next few hours.

Our website is one of the other affected services, follow us on Twitter and Instagram for continued updates!

Hope all is well with them.

Thanked by 2dustinc greentea

Comments

• Thats what happens when you don't put your servers in cages...

kidding, hope all is well!

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Wishing them the same.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited September 2020

It looks like some customer VM's (data) may be affected per their twitter announcement.

Question: Power related?

• Tbh shit happens to everyone. I still love all my machines with them, and they are easily in my top 3 provider list :-)

I hope they can get themselves out of this pickle.