Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
AX41-NVMe available for transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

AX41-NVMe available for transfer

I've got a AX41-NVMe expiring at Hetzner (default config, no IPs). They're paid till the 11th of this month, if you're interested, please shoot me a DM and we'll negotiate a price for the transfer. The normal setup fees are 39 EUR.

Comments

  • @SagnikS said:
    I've got a AX41-NVMe expiring at Hetzner (default config, no IPs). They're paid till the 11th of this month, if you're interested, please shoot me a DM and we'll negotiate a price for the transfer. The normal setup fees are 39 EUR.

    Would u be open to negotiating here rather than DM?

  • SagnikSSagnikS Member
    edited September 10

    @plumberg said:

    @SagnikS said:
    I've got a AX41-NVMe expiring at Hetzner (default config, no IPs). They're paid till the 11th of this month, if you're interested, please shoot me a DM and we'll negotiate a price for the transfer. The normal setup fees are 39 EUR.

    Would u be open to negotiating here rather than DM?

    Sure, feel free to post your offer.

  • What DC and what rack?

  • @PHDan said:
    What DC and what rack?

    FSN1-DC3. Not sure where the rack is mentioned.

  • Thanks, that's what I was looking for. Falkenstein Park 1 - Data Center 3. I don't think you get rack and row unless it's colo.

    With 1 day left on the pay, I'll offer 50% of the setup fees.

  • @PHDan said:
    Thanks, that's what I was looking for. Falkenstein Park 1 - Data Center 3. I don't think you get rack and row unless it's colo.

    With 1 day left on the pay, I'll offer 50% of the setup fees.

    I already have an offer for $25 at the moment.

  • Ah,okay. I'm not playing auction against the unknown.

    Thanked by 1Bertie
  • Bump, still available.

  • Bump

  • edited September 13

    @SagnikS said:
    Bump, still available.

    @SagnikS said:
    Bump

    Why you are still waiting? Can you just sell it to this?

    @SagnikS said:
    I already have an offer for $25 at the moment.

    Thanked by 1Bertie

    A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.baubus.uk
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, HostHatch, HostSailor, HostSolutions, LiteServer, MaxKVM, MrVM, ServaRICA, VirMach.

  • @chocolateshirt said:

    @SagnikS said:
    Bump, still available.

    @SagnikS said:
    Bump

    Why you are still waiting? Can you just sell it to this?

    @SagnikS said:
    I already have an offer for $25 at the moment.

    The potential buyer hasn't got back to me.

  • @SagnikS said:

    @chocolateshirt said:

    @SagnikS said:
    Bump, still available.

    @SagnikS said:
    Bump

    Why you are still waiting? Can you just sell it to this?

    @SagnikS said:
    I already have an offer for $25 at the moment.

    The potential buyer hasn't got back to me.

    Then you should not reject @PHDan offer.. lol..

    A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.baubus.uk
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, HostHatch, HostSailor, HostSolutions, LiteServer, MaxKVM, MrVM, ServaRICA, VirMach.

  • @chocolateshirt said:

    @SagnikS said:

    @chocolateshirt said:

    @SagnikS said:
    Bump, still available.

    @SagnikS said:
    Bump

    Why you are still waiting? Can you just sell it to this?

    @SagnikS said:
    I already have an offer for $25 at the moment.

    The potential buyer hasn't got back to me.

    Then you should not reject @PHDan offer.. lol..

    I didn't reject him, I just meant that there was someone willing to get it, and he was the next in line. I later DMed PHDan too, but he didn't seem interested.

  • @SagnikS said:

    @chocolateshirt said:

    @SagnikS said:

    @chocolateshirt said:

    @SagnikS said:
    Bump, still available.

    @SagnikS said:
    Bump

    Why you are still waiting? Can you just sell it to this?

    @SagnikS said:
    I already have an offer for $25 at the moment.

    The potential buyer hasn't got back to me.

    Then you should not reject @PHDan offer.. lol..

    I didn't reject him, I just meant that there was someone willing to get it, and he was the next in line. I later DMed PHDan too, but he didn't seem interested.

    Yeah, of course he did not respond you as you already reject him on public and you prefer to someone in private.

    Thanked by 1Bertie

    A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.baubus.uk
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, HostHatch, HostSailor, HostSolutions, LiteServer, MaxKVM, MrVM, ServaRICA, VirMach.

  • @chocolateshirt said:

    @SagnikS said:

    @chocolateshirt said:

    @SagnikS said:

    @chocolateshirt said:

    @SagnikS said:
    Bump, still available.

    @SagnikS said:
    Bump

    Why you are still waiting? Can you just sell it to this?

    @SagnikS said:
    I already have an offer for $25 at the moment.

    The potential buyer hasn't got back to me.

    Then you should not reject @PHDan offer.. lol..

    I didn't reject him, I just meant that there was someone willing to get it, and he was the next in line. I later DMed PHDan too, but he didn't seem interested.

    Yeah, of course he did not respond you as you already reject him on public and you prefer to someone in private.

    Maybe there was a misunderstanding, I'm sorry for that, but I'm really not sure what you're trying to imply here.

  • edited September 13

    @SagnikS said:

    @chocolateshirt said:

    @SagnikS said:

    @chocolateshirt said:

    @SagnikS said:

    @chocolateshirt said:

    @SagnikS said:
    Bump, still available.

    @SagnikS said:
    Bump

    Why you are still waiting? Can you just sell it to this?

    @SagnikS said:
    I already have an offer for $25 at the moment.

    The potential buyer hasn't got back to me.

    Then you should not reject @PHDan offer.. lol..

    I didn't reject him, I just meant that there was someone willing to get it, and he was the next in line. I later DMed PHDan too, but he didn't seem interested.

    Yeah, of course he did not respond you as you already reject him on public and you prefer to someone in private.

    Maybe there was a misunderstanding, I'm sorry for that, but I'm really not sure what you're trying to imply here.

    I just hope you could get one buyer before it expired.

    Thanked by 1SagnikS

    A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.baubus.uk
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, HostHatch, HostSailor, HostSolutions, LiteServer, MaxKVM, MrVM, ServaRICA, VirMach.

  • @chocolateshirt said: I just hope you could get one buyer before it expired.

    it doesn't expire. the 'buyer' simply has to pay for each day from 11th now, which makes it around 1€ per day on top to what the seller is asking for. soon it won't make much sense to even pay something for it... 🤷‍♂️

    Thanked by 1chocolateshirt

    UltraVPS.eu KVM in US/UK/NL/DE: 15% off first 6 month | Netcup VPS/rootDS - 5€ off: 36nc15279180197 (ref)

  • Transferred.

Sign In or Register to comment.