Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Ryzen 7, DDoS Protected Dedicated Servers based in Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Ryzen 7, DDoS Protected Dedicated Servers based in Europe

Hi there!

I'm looking for a Ryzen 7 (3700X or 2700X) Dedicated server (or Virtual Dedicated Server) in a budget of up to 70€ per month. The initial setup fee can reach a maximum of 30€.

It is important to note that I need at least 100GB/S of DDoS protection on Layer 3 and Layer 4. Layer 7 protection is not required but is a huge bonus. Please don't suggest anything Combahton based as it has a lot of false positives in my country.

Please do not suggest me, Hetzner, as their DDoS protection is not able to fit my needs.

Thanks!

EDIT: Forgot to mention. I'd like it to be based in the EU, possibly Germany, Netherlands, or the UK.

Comments

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

we recently started to provide our newly developed ddos protection, which might be worth a try:

Feel free to contact me if you encounter any issues during mitigation, I‘m pretty sure we can help :-)

• I can recommend to check fastpipe.io out! =) +rep combahton

I have Ryzen 9 3900X from them and running nice. - but you will need to increase your budget! :smile:

• This is 10€ more (79,40€), but maybe this would do ?
    https://www.redfoxcloud.com/en/dedicated-servers#order-6

• @mrc4t said:
    I can recommend to check fastpipe.io out! =) +rep combahton

I have Ryzen 9 3900X from them and running nice. - but you will need to increase your budget! :smile:

It is Combahton based and I can not trust them anymore. The budget would need to be increased slightly, but it would not be a problem if their protection was reliable :smile:

@combahton_it said:
    Hi,

we recently started to provide our newly developed ddos protection, which might be worth a try:

Feel free to contact me if you encounter any issues during mitigation, I‘m pretty sure we can help :-)

Great to hear that. If those problems are solved, I will probably return to my old Combahton based provider - DeinServerHost. I’ll be working with them and testing the new flowShield. I do truly hope that it was rebuilt from 0, as flowShield v2 was able to block pretty much 90% of ISPs in my country and some other countries as well. It was a true NIGHTMARE. While it may be great for German people, and people of some larger countries, it does make an incredible amount of false positives here in Serbia and Croatia. While I do completely understand those countries are so small and there are not so many customers from us, I must also mention that other competitors such as Corero had no issues dealing with legit traffic while blocking 99>% of malicious traffic. That being told, I think the largest issue with Combahton may actually be your “challenge-response” based protection. Maybe not all ISPs wanna provide you with a response and in that case legit users get blocked. That being said, I will try to provide with as much info as possible while working with DeinServerHost so you can hopefully reduce false positives and improve the quality of your service! :smile:

@RedFoxCloud said:
    This is 10€ more (79,40€), but maybe this would do ?
    https://www.redfoxcloud.com/en/dedicated-servers#order-6

It’s above my budget, but it wouldn’t be such an issue if it had DDoS protection included. Sadly, they only have about 10gbit of protection so it does not fit my needs. Thank you very much for your suggestion tho.

Great suggestion. If there are no better ones, I may decide to switch to worldstream.

• serverofferserveroffer Member, Patron Provider

We do have several options, https://www.serveroffer.net/en/dedicated-servers-hosting
    Free trial available with L3 and L4 protection.
    Please ask support to active L7 protection.