Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a dedicated server in Baltic area
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a dedicated server in Baltic area

I'm looking for a dedicated server in the baltic area, possibly non in EU.

requirements.

16+ GB ram
1 Gbps good network
DDoS protected is a plus
Only reliable hosting providers (no small shady providers)

Budget: less than $100/month

Thanks!

Comments

• https://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/belgrade-serbia

:hushed: would this work? First two are below $100...

• @swat4 said:
    https://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/belgrade-serbia

:hushed: would this work? First two are below $100...

yes with a little better hardware, 8GB DDR3 ram is a little sad

• swat4swat4 Member
    edited September 2020

the cheapest 16GB in Serbia seems to be $117.99 on the website :cold_sweat:

• estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

Serbia is not baltic area. Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania is. However, ddos protected, im afraid add several times on top of your mentioned budget.

Thanked by 1swat4
  • @estnoc said:
    Serbia is not baltic area. Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania is. However, ddos protected, im afraid add several times on top of your mentioned budget.

Thanks for correcting me :) I misread it as Balkan...

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Well OneProvider as estnoc is just a reseller.
    If you want to go cheap, you have to find the source.

• @estnoc said:

And there is one extra thing. "possibly non in EU"
    So propably Belarus and Russia are acceptable locations too. No baltic area, but close to it.

• @TerensM said:
    I'm looking for a dedicated server in the baltic area, possibly non in EU.

requirements.

16+ GB ram
    1 Gbps good network
    DDoS protected is a plus
    Only reliable hosting providers (no small shady providers)

Budget: less than $100/month

Thanks!

Do you recommend advising through your website but not believe in these company reviews?

• TerensMTerensM Member
    edited September 2020

@mhosting_in said: Do you recommend advising through your website but not believe in these company reviews?

not sure if you noticed (probably not), but on my website there are like 10 hostings listed, and no one offer servers in the baltic area...

• Anyway also locations in the Caucasus like Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia are cool

• @MGarbis said:
    So propably Belarus and Russia are acceptable locations too. No baltic area, but close to it.

Saint-Petersburg is definitely in the "Baltic area", and not in the EU (yet).

• @Shot2 said:

@MGarbis said:

Saint-Petersburg is definitely in the "Baltic area", and not in the EU (yet).

Please elaborate on the "yet" part. Im actually curious to hear your view on that.

Thanked by 1Shot2
  • @serv_ee said:
    Please elaborate on the "yet" part. Im actually curious to hear your view on that.

What's not to love in Saint-Petersburg? Let's invade it.

• @Shot2 said:

@serv_ee said:

What's not to love in Saint-Petersburg? Let's invade it.

Good luck, I guess lol

Thanked by 1Shot2
  • Don't mean to be an ass but I've never heard of them. Like at all.

Altho for OP this might be sufficient

https://infonetdc.com/et/dedicated/

@Neoon said:

sir, estnoc IS NOT a reseller for very very long time nomore! double check your facts before making statements. we run our own network infra and hardware since 2016 second part and up to today we are in 28 countries in Europe and Asia.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@estnoc said:

@Neoon said:

sir, estnoc IS NOT a reseller for very very long time nomore! double check your facts before making statements. we run our own network infra and hardware since 2016 second part and up to today we are in 28 countries in Europe and Asia.

Well, your page looks like a classic reseller page and you match most of the locations others resellers offer. The only difference is that you claim you are in different datacenters.

But I cannot verify from my view point.
    Could be that you are correct.

• If it looks like a reseller, swims like a reseller, and quacks like a reseller, then it's probably a duck.

And if you don't like duck, then you're rather stuck.

edited September 2020

@Neoon said:

@estnoc said:

@Neoon said:

Well, your page looks like a classic reseller page and you match most of the locations others resellers offer. The only difference is that you claim you are in different datacenters.

But I cannot verify from my view point.
    Could be that you are correct.

who are we reselling here on that peering list in your mind? most of them are local isps who dont even offer any kind of server hosting services, also we have peering with quite several tier1 providers. https://bgp.he.net/AS206804
    as i told previously, please, before making bold statements, make sure your facts are correct.
    PS! my website may indeed look like a website of typical reseller as in fact, in past we were resellers to very few big server hosting providers, but thats not the case anymore for quite awhile now.

• Hey, maybe any of these servers would do the job ?

https://www.redfoxcloud.com/en/dedicated-servers

• @estnoc your site really could use a overhaul tho. On mobile it's kinda off on most parts.

@serv_ee said:
    @estnoc your site really could use a overhaul tho. On mobile it's kinda off on most parts.

current one is indeed quite messy, but our new website is under construction and in the end of next week i hope it will be up.

Thanked by 1serv_ee
  • bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2020

If you still looking for a dedicated server, we can easily do in your budget ( Lithuania ). E3v6, E2-22xx, or E5v4 series. No DDOS protection.

For example:

One processor - BaCloud-E5v4U32
    » CPU: Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2620 v4 8C/16T (20M Cache, 2.10 GHz) $23.57
    » RAM: 16GB DDR4 ECC $7.07
    » 2.5" 250GB SSD 6GB SATA3: 2 x $6.48
    » RAID Array: RAID 1 (Mirroring)
    » OS: Linux OS
    » Linux OS: Centos 8 64-bit
    » Control panel for Linux: No Control Panel
    » IPv4 Address: 1 IP address
    » IPv6 Address: 1 IPv6 address
    » Internet speed: 1Gbps (50TB traffic inc.)

Around 90 USD/month
    https://www.bacloud.com/en/dedicated-servers

Quick setup, as we have all servers in our own warehouse. We are in the market since 2005.

Thanked by 1dedimark