Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
George Datacenter: We are celebrating our 1th anniversary | Flash Sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

George Datacenter: We are celebrating our 1th anniversary | Flash Sale

georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Provider

Our enterprise founded in 2019, we set up a great infrastructure with strong and inovant hardware that we own.

Our goal is to offer the best quality service that fit all your needs, either professional or personal.

The 90% of our customers keep their business with us since our beginnings, The way that we run our business keeps our partnership with our customers endure for long term, we stay very close to out customers.

What we Offer

  • Different locations datacenters : Dallas | Chicago | New Jersey| Los Angeles |Amsterdam (Coming soon |Ryzen)
  • Basic DDoS Protection
  • rDNS Service
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
  • Paypal Payments method
  • Windows License Server 2008 | 2012 | 2016
  • No contracts.
  • SolusVM Control Panel | VMware hypervisor (VT-x/AMD-V)
  • Enterprise-class hardware by Supermicro®

FAQ:

  • Promo Plan not transferable, Only valid for new orders.
  • All our VPS are delivered within 24 hours, as they are manually delivered, all of them go through a review
    to avoid fraud spam requests

We are celebrating our 1th Anniversary

XEON X5650
1 CPU Core (Fair Share)
1024MB RAM
50GB Disk Space HDD RAID 10
1TB Bandwidth 1Gbit
KVM
Los Angeles
1 IPV4

$3 /Year

Order:


XEON E5-2680V2
2 CPU Dedicated Core
2048MB RAM
150GB Disk Space SSD RAID 10
2TB Bandwidth 1Gbit
VMware hypervisor (VT-x/AMD-V)
Ddos Protecction
Chicago
1 IPV4

$7 /mon

Order:


AMD Ryzen 3700x
2 CPU Dedicated Core 3.6 Ghz
2048MB RAM
60GB Nvme Disk Space
2TB Bandwidth 1Gbit
1 IPv4
VMware hypervisor (VT-x/AMD-V)
Ddos Protecction
Chicago

$7 /mon

Order:


XEON E5-2680V2
2 CPU Dedicated Core
8196MB RAM
40GB Disk Space SSD RAID 10
2TB Bandwidth 1Gbit
VMware hypervisor (VT-x/AMD-V)
Ddos Protecction
Los Angeles
1 IPV4

$7 /mon

Order:


XEON E5-2670
4 CPU Dedicated Core
16384MB RAM
100GB Disk Space SSD RAID 10
2TB Bandwidth 1Gbit
VMware hypervisor (VT-x/AMD-V)
Ddos Protecction
Dallas
1 IPV4

$84 /Year

Order:

Comments

  • First one do not exist

  • @Merlincool Well yes, it did :D

  • Does there where really some stick for the first offer or this is just click and bait ?

  • thedpthedp Member
    edited September 5

    1thst anniversary you mean :)

    Thanked by 2mehargags mustafamw3

    Looking for IT/Tech/Hosting-related Domain Names? Send me a PM here or on Discord (DP#3914)
    Current Auction(s): HostedTalk

  • Ordered one, hopefully it gets provisioned... I've often seen refunds on such promotions, maybe I am lucky today..

    But these offers are mostly for marketing, as there is mostly only limited stock of <5 I believe...

  • tuctuc Member

    Happy Birthday!
    just order the first one. Hope to have the box soon.
    Thanks,

  • The first offer for one year. Quickly went out of stock. Can’t been much availability :(

  • Fastmako (aff) - great VPS for your needs.

  • I had it in my cart but it went OOS as soon as I could sign up. :(

  • After successfully adding the shopping cart, the registration is completed and there is no order...

  • We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us.

  • is this recurring?

  • No ams deals?

  • PilzbaumPilzbaum Member
    edited September 5

    @default blazing fast😅

    @unfortunately I believe it's recurring. The client area states "Recurring Amount: $3.00 USD"

    Thanked by 1unfortunately
  • dfroedfroe Member, Provider

    @royed said: No ams deals?

    georgedatacenter said: Amsterdam (Coming soon

    Thanked by 1unfortunately

    IT Service David Froehlich | Individual network and hosting solutions | AS39083 | RIPE LIR services (IPv4, IPv6, ASN)

  • oh my bad. late again

    kuat dilakoni, ra kuat tinggal ngopi

  • Happy birthday. 🎁🎈🎉

    Thanked by 1miu

    VPS with perfect, complete, unique control panel and feature + has a mobile application, please check Cloudcone (Aff)
    VPS with perfect service and fast network for Indonesia, please check NexusBytes (Aff)

  • @georgedatacenter do you have any VPSes in the George Datacenter?

  • XEON X5650
    1 CPU Core (participación justa)
    1024 MB de RAM
    50 GB de espacio en disco HDD RAID 10
    1 TB Ancho de banda 1 Gbit
    KVM
    Los Ángeles
    1 IPV4

    $ 3 / año

    aun te queda disponibilidad

  • $3 Out of stock again!!!
    Every time when i see your offer,it always made me unpleased.

  • @BigBigWolf said:
    $3 Out of stock again!!!
    Every time when i see your offer,it always made me unpleased.

    Stock: 1.
    No luck for everyone.

    Thanked by 1miu

    Shared: Smallweb | VPS: FlowVPS, VirMach, InceptionHosting, NexusBytes
    Gapps legacy 100/200 users cheap 4 sale. PM

  • Happy birthday, nice offer especially the Ryzen.

    Thanked by 1miu
  • Stock: 1.
    No luck for everyone.

    for now, probably for nobody :/

  • 2 dedicated cores for $7 ? actual dedicated cores? Only selling 4 vps per node?

  • dfroedfroe Member, Provider

    @JoeMerit said: 2 dedicated cores [...] Only selling 4 vps per node?

    I doubt the host system has only one cpu socket. ;)

    Thanked by 1miu

    IT Service David Froehlich | Individual network and hosting solutions | AS39083 | RIPE LIR services (IPv4, IPv6, ASN)

  • @JoeMerit said:
    2 dedicated cores for $7 ? actual dedicated cores? Only selling 4 vps per node?

    Get one before they burn out cash. The party won't last too long.

  • I think the $3 year vps its a lie , has anyone get any vps like that ? Everytime i try to order its out of stock i ordered while the thread was created and has 1 view.

  • @G4SHI said:
    I think the $3 year vps its a lie , has anyone get any vps like that ? Everytime i try to order its out of stock i ordered while the thread was created and has 1 view.

    Only Chuck Norris knows.

    Looking for IT/Tech/Hosting-related Domain Names? Send me a PM here or on Discord (DP#3914)
    Current Auction(s): HostedTalk

  • edited September 6

    @G4SHI said:
    I think the $3 year vps its a lie , has anyone get any vps like that ? Everytime i try to order its out of stock i ordered while the thread was created and has 1 view.

    I believe it already posted on LES before posted here..

    A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.baubus.uk
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, HostHatch, HostSailor, HostSolutions, LiteServer, MaxKVM, MrVM, ServaRICA, VirMach.

  • muffinmuffin Member
    edited September 6

    @G4SHI said:
    I think the $3 year vps its a lie , has anyone get any vps like that ? Everytime i try to order its out of stock i ordered while the thread was created and has 1 view.

    It’s not a lie. If you read above, few people actually got it ( @tuc and @Pilzbaum ), and many people managed to add to cart this time. I think you are overreacting things...

    Thanked by 3miu tuc lovelyserver
  • miumiu Member

    1 Firstly: Happy Birthday and long live GeorgeDC host

    2: great great offers thank you

    3 BTW: do u realize u r responsible person for ruined life and suicides of all morons who are crying here again because missed $3 VPS?

    Thanked by 2tuc vimalware

    My FAVS / I am a fan of: HostHatch, LetBox, BuyVM, NexusBytes, Vultr, OVH, Hetzner, HostUS, HudsonVH, ExtraVM, CrownCloud

    THANKS for awesome services and excellent work!

  • miumiu Member

    Also i am again surprised, each one want $3 VPS and no one bother self click "Thanks" buton, this only says what kind of people are these "grateful" users and people

    My FAVS / I am a fan of: HostHatch, LetBox, BuyVM, NexusBytes, Vultr, OVH, Hetzner, HostUS, HudsonVH, ExtraVM, CrownCloud

    THANKS for awesome services and excellent work!

  • @dfroe said:

    @JoeMerit said: 2 dedicated cores [...] Only selling 4 vps per node?

    I doubt the host system has only one cpu socket. ;)

    How many Ryzen 3700x can you have in a system and how many cores does a 3700x have?

  • dfroedfroe Member, Provider

    @JoeMerit said:
    How many Ryzen 3700x can you have in a system and how many cores does a 3700x have?

    Missed that tasty Ryzen between all those worn out Xeons. :)

    IT Service David Froehlich | Individual network and hosting solutions | AS39083 | RIPE LIR services (IPv4, IPv6, ASN)

  • @JoeMerit said:

    @dfroe said:

    @JoeMerit said: 2 dedicated cores [...] Only selling 4 vps per node?

    I doubt the host system has only one cpu socket. ;)

    How many Ryzen 3700x can you have in a system and how many cores does a 3700x have?

    Do you know virtual cores? Also you could download and compress it to increase its performance..

    Thanked by 2dfroe vimalware

    A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.baubus.uk
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, HostHatch, HostSailor, HostSolutions, LiteServer, MaxKVM, MrVM, ServaRICA, VirMach.

  • tuctuc Member

    I did some benchmark on my dirty cheap VPS from @georgedatacenter, report attached. Compared with my other VPSs from the top3 of 2020 LEB best cheap vps providers, no one but @VirMach can beat :)

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     CPU Model             : QEMU Virtual CPU version (cpu64-rhel6)
     CPU Cores             : 1
     CPU Frequency         : 2666.760 MHz
     CPU Cache             : 4096 KB
     Total Disk            : 48.0 GB (1.4 GB Used)
     Total Mem             : 987 MB (46 MB Used)
     Total Swap            : 1020 MB (0 MB Used)
     System uptime         : 0 days, 0 hour 31 min
     Load average          : 0.00, 0.06, 0.06
     OS                    : Debian GNU/Linux 10
     Arch                  : x86_64 (64 Bit)
     Kernel                : 4.19.0-10-amd64
     TCP CC                : 
     Virtualization        : KVM
     Organization          : AS46573 LayerHost
     Location              : Los Angeles / US
     Region                : California
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     I/O Speed(1st run)    : 92.4 MB/s
     I/O Speed(2nd run)    : 189 MB/s
     I/O Speed(3rd run)    : 178 MB/s
     Average I/O speed     : 153.1 MB/s
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     Node Name        Upload Speed      Download Speed      Latency     
     Speedtest.net    693.64 Mbps       722.76 Mbps         46.48 ms    
     Beijing    CU    278.23 Mbps       614.46 Mbps         150.90 ms   
     Shanghai   CT    352.85 Mbps       577.96 Mbps         130.50 ms   
     Shanghai   CU    344.88 Mbps       677.35 Mbps         148.88 ms   
     Guangzhou  CT    243.40 Mbps       205.88 Mbps         160.79 ms   
     Guangzhou  CU    343.59 Mbps       570.55 Mbps         163.55 ms   
     Shenzhen   CU    3.22 Mbps         635.67 Mbps         167.69 ms   
     Shenzhen   CM    307.23 Mbps       586.18 Mbps         169.37 ms   
     Hongkong   CN    300.34 Mbps       475.00 Mbps         167.62 ms   
     Singapore  SG    289.53 Mbps       414.80 Mbps         196.08 ms   
     Tokyo      JP    230.10 Mbps       351.02 Mbps         119.76 ms   
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    
  • Got mine provisioned yesterday... Network seems good, CPU performance looks decent... Impressive, but these offers are certainly not profitable. Hope it stays stable, but have a look for yourself:

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-06-20                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Mon 07 Sep 2020 03:43:31 AM EDT
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : QEMU Virtual CPU version (cpu64-rhel6)
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 2666.760 MHz
    AES-NI     : ❌  Disabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌  Disabled
    RAM        : 987Mi
    Swap       : 1.0Gi
    Disk       : 48G
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 1.35 MB/s      (337) | 12.53 MB/s     (195)
    Write      | 1.38 MB/s      (345) | 13.13 MB/s     (205)
    Total      | 2.73 MB/s      (682) | 25.66 MB/s     (400)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 23.81 MB/s      (46) | 37.34 MB/s      (36)
    Write      | 25.16 MB/s      (49) | 39.60 MB/s      (38)
    Total      | 48.97 MB/s      (95) | 76.94 MB/s      (74)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider                  | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                              |                           |                 |
    Bouygues Telecom          | Paris, FR (10G)           | 277 Mbits/sec   | 559 Mbits/sec
    Online.net                | Paris, FR (10G)           | 348 Mbits/sec   | 45.6 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream               | The Netherlands (10G)     | 260 Mbits/sec   | 265 Mbits/sec
    wilhelm.tel               | Hamburg, DE (10G)         | 449 Mbits/sec   | 265 Mbits/sec
    Biznet                    | Bogor, Indonesia (1G)     | 331 Mbits/sec   | 133 Mbits/sec
    Hostkey                   | Moscow, RU (1G)           | 334 Mbits/sec   | 385 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online           | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 619 Mbits/sec   | 356 Mbits/sec
    Airstream Comms           | Eau Claire, WI, US (10G)  | 588 Mbits/sec   | 394 Mbits/sec
    Hurricane Electric        | Fremont, CA, US (10G)     | 784 Mbits/sec   | 800 Mbits/sec
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 413
    Multi Core      | 420
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/3630941
    

    Gotta keep it as long as possible :tongue:

    Thanked by 1miu
  • available? Recurring?

  • miumiu Member

    @Pilzbaum said:
    Got mine provisioned yesterday... Network seems good, CPU performance looks decent... Impressive, but these offers are certainly not profitable. Hope it stays stable, but have a look for yourself:


    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    # Yet-Another-Bench-Script #
    # v2020-06-20 #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

    Mon 07 Sep 2020 03:43:31 AM EDT

    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor : QEMU Virtual CPU version (cpu64-rhel6)
    CPU cores : 1 @ 2666.760 MHz
    AES-NI : ❌ Disabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM : 987Mi
    Swap : 1.0Gi
    Disk : 48G

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k (IOPS) | 64k (IOPS)
    ------ | --- ---- | ---- ----
    Read | 1.35 MB/s (337) | 12.53 MB/s (195)
    Write | 1.38 MB/s (345) | 13.13 MB/s (205)
    Total | 2.73 MB/s (682) | 25.66 MB/s (400)
    | |
    Block Size | 512k (IOPS) | 1m (IOPS)
    ------ | --- ---- | ---- ----
    Read | 23.81 MB/s (46) | 37.34 MB/s (36)
    Write | 25.16 MB/s (49) | 39.60 MB/s (38)
    Total | 48.97 MB/s (95) | 76.94 MB/s (74)

    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider | Location (Link) | Send Speed | Recv Speed
    | | |
    Bouygues Telecom | Paris, FR (10G) | 277 Mbits/sec | 559 Mbits/sec
    Online.net | Paris, FR (10G) | 348 Mbits/sec | 45.6 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream | The Netherlands (10G) | 260 Mbits/sec | 265 Mbits/sec
    wilhelm.tel | Hamburg, DE (10G) | 449 Mbits/sec | 265 Mbits/sec
    Biznet | Bogor, Indonesia (1G) | 331 Mbits/sec | 133 Mbits/sec
    Hostkey | Moscow, RU (1G) | 334 Mbits/sec | 385 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 619 Mbits/sec | 356 Mbits/sec
    Airstream Comms | Eau Claire, WI, US (10G) | 588 Mbits/sec | 394 Mbits/sec
    Hurricane Electric | Fremont, CA, US (10G) | 784 Mbits/sec | 800 Mbits/sec

    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 413
    Multi Core | 420
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/3630941

    Gotta keep it as long as possible :tongue:

    Thanks for sharing

    I think it is accurate its price, and sure worth money

    I am yet satisfied with GeorgeDC (yes, i know it's so short time yet for any serious conclusions), also hope all will go good with them in future.

    My FAVS / I am a fan of: HostHatch, LetBox, BuyVM, NexusBytes, Vultr, OVH, Hetzner, HostUS, HudsonVH, ExtraVM, CrownCloud

    THANKS for awesome services and excellent work!

  • Hi,
    There is some stock of "We are celebrating our 1th Anniversary" :

    XEON X5650
    1 CPU Core (Fair Share)
    1024MB RAM
    50GB Disk Space HDD RAID 10
    1TB Bandwidth 1Gbit
    KVM
    Los Angeles
    1 IPV4

    $3 /Year

    Someone who has not completed registration?

    Kind regards

  • Hi I interested in your
    XEON E5-2670
    4 CPU Dedicated Core
    16384MB RAM
    100GB Disk Space SSD RAID 10
    2TB Bandwidth 1Gbit
    VMware hypervisor (VT-x/AMD-V)
    Ddos Protecction
    Dallas
    1 IPV4

    Question:
    I wanted to install "bigbluebutton"
    1) Can later upgrade to 8 CPU
    2) Can I install and port( are all port Open?
    Ubuntu 16.04 64-bit OS running Linux kernel 4.x
    TCP ports 80 and 443 are accessible
    UDP ports 16384 - 32768 are accessible
    Port 80 is not in use by another application

    Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • congrats!! missed this post ouch!

    Nothing for the moment

  • Did anyone get 2 dedicated cores for $7 and are you stressing them 100% ?

  • miumiu Member

    happy x mass with your "reliable" services, a lot of fun always

    My FAVS / I am a fan of: HostHatch, LetBox, BuyVM, NexusBytes, Vultr, OVH, Hetzner, HostUS, HudsonVH, ExtraVM, CrownCloud

    THANKS for awesome services and excellent work!

  • Click bait lol...

  • click bait? a vps for $3/year posted on 6 Sep and you expect it to last until forever? :D

    Thanked by 1miu
  • miumiu Member
    edited September 17

    @proxima said:
    Click bait lol...

    good morning, u are very soon responding on it!!!

    yes - click bait, what a few user already got it and it is confirmed (incl. bench above, but you would have to read first what is probably over your powers and thinking..)

    so when you said it of course 100% must it be so and true.. definitely click bait
    also when u missed it (or had no fortune) begin slandering this awesome provider and complain on all in advance - without real experiences with him

    My FAVS / I am a fan of: HostHatch, LetBox, BuyVM, NexusBytes, Vultr, OVH, Hetzner, HostUS, HudsonVH, ExtraVM, CrownCloud

    THANKS for awesome services and excellent work!

Sign In or Register to comment.