Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
RackNerd Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

RackNerd Review

Hi I am a new user to LET an LEB. I just started getting addicted to the low cost and from what I experienced so far Hight Quality deals. I happened upon one of the RackNerd deal posts and figured I have to start somewhere. So I jumped on a VPS and a low cost shared hosting deal.

It has been a while since I messed with this stuff so I started with the shared hosting putting up some Word Press blogs. For some reason I had and issue with my added on domain and contacted there support through a ticket. This is where my experience was top notch. Not only was my ticket answered quickly. They were patient and offered multiple possible solutions. I could tell it was a real person not some scripted help.

I did notice where I went wrong and sent a screen shot of what I thought the issue was and they had to fix it on their side. Which happened quickly and my cheesy Word Press site was up and running once again.

So that being said I was extremely pleased with the service not only the bang for the buck but also the top notch support as well. Thanks RackNerd!

TLDR: Very Pleased with the service received with RackNerd.

Thanked by 1dustinc

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Provider

Hi @mtsjr - thank you so much for sharing your experience with the community! We sincerely appreciate the feedback and business, this means so much to us. Feel free to reach out at any time, we'll be here to help.

Welcome to the community by the way :)

RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator

Nice to hear of your positive experience!

Jon Biloh