Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Looking for Reselling Hosting provider that don't oversell
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Looking for Reselling Hosting provider that don't oversell

jeorliejeorlie Member
edited September 4 in Help

Hello, not sure how to categorize this question. Sorry.

I am starting my very own Webhosting Company and I am looking for a Direct admin webhosting reseller provider that doesn't oversell and near Asia or preferably Singapore / Australia.

I wanted to start on a reseller account.

I am more concerned about the quality of service instead of income. Do you have any recommendations?

I viewed Frantech and NexusBytes website but they don't have Singapore. I am also worried that their customer(resellers) oversells the service. I hope I am not offending the two prem providers.

I do have NexusBytes as of now and it is rocking and so far the best but I am looking for Singapore or near.

Right now top of my list is HostMantis Starter Package since they have Singapore and have unlimited bandwidth (I know there are no such things as unlimited bandwidth. haha)
Do you guys know the owner of Hostmantis? Do you think they oversell? How is their uptime?

If you can recommend some provider that doesn't oversell and has unlimited bandwidth.
Please with 99.9% uptime. Thank you in advance.

Thanked by 1seriesn

Comments

• verovero Member, Provider
    edited September 4

I guess you'll be needing billing software license as well?

What I could do is to spin a separate cloud server for hosting accounts (obtained from major VPS/Cloud server providers) for you and, lets say, two separate white label DNS servers in that area. All this with DirectAdmin, reseller level access (and no root).

The fact is, that Reseller plans would be cheaper and most of them also include license for billing software. Providers of such plans might have better support for reseller specific things.

Thanked by 1jeorlie
  • im with them. good fast and stable. i give 4,5 stars for them because they didnt have live chat. hahahaha

Thanked by 1jeorlie
  • @jeorlie said:

I am starting my very own Webhosting Company and I am looking for a Direct admin webhosting reseller provider that doesn't oversell and near Asia or preferably Singapore / Australia.

I am more concerned about the quality of service instead of income. Do you have any recommendations?

I viewed Frantech and NexusBytes website but they don't have Singapore. I am also worried that their customer(resellers) oversells the service. I hope I am not offending the two prem providers.

I do have NexusBytes as of now and it is rocking and so far the best but I am looking for Singapore or near.

Right now top of my list is HostMantis Starter Package since they have Singapore and have unlimited bandwidth (I know there are no such things as unlimited bandwidth. haha)
    Do you guys know the owner of Hostmantis? Do you think they oversell? How is their uptime?

If you can recommend some provider that doesn't oversell and has unlimited bandwidth.

Aside from their PR hick-up a while ago I am a happy customer of HostMantis since years :)

Performance and stability is great, I/O and IOPS and Resource limits in general are very generous. Check the comparison chart in my signature for reference.

HostMantis gives you a free Blesta Billing Panel license with every Reseller plan and some Shared Hosting plans.

Thanked by 1jeorlie
  • And how are you supposed to know that? No way

• @lowfan said:
    And how are you supposed to know that? No way

Well maybe if the server is always down, slow I/O and slow response. That could mean there are
    noisy neighbors. IP on a blacklist.

• @Ympker what you mean by "Aside from their PR hick-up a while ago"? I did not know that.

• @nathassa said:
    im with them. good fast and stable. i give 4,5 stars for them because they didnt have live chat. hahahaha

Is it okay to ask on how long you have been on them?

• @jeorlie said:
    @Ympker what you mean by "Aside from their PR hick-up a while ago"? I did not know that.

They did a price hike, like many other providers, due to the cpanel price jump. The Problem was that they didn't honor recurring 80% discounted plans (only until end of term). I was also affected by this. Aside from that, nothing to complain about.

Thanked by 1jeorlie
  • XiNiXXiNiX Member, Provider

You might have a look at our plans here :

DirectAdmin or cPanel ( Unlimited Domains )

XiNiX™ InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. ( Since - 2005 ) : Virtual & Dedicated in United States / Europe & India
    Server Range in INDIA ( Mumbai / Delhi ) Unmetered Cloud & Dedicated Servers : [ www.istack.in ]

• seriesnseriesn Member, Top Provider

@jeorlie said:

Hey Fam! Thank you for being with us <3.

If you can wait till this upcoming Monday, our SG shared and reseller hosting will be going live :).

• @seriesn said:

@jeorlie said:

Hey Fam! Thank you for being with us <3.

If you can wait till this upcoming Monday, our SG shared and reseller hosting will be going live :).

that is so wow. I'll be waiting.

• The real question is, are you going to oversell your shared hosting on an overloaded reseller node that's part of an overloaded network?

Thanked by 1donko
  • @king8654 said:
    The real question is, are you going to oversell your shared hosting on an overloaded reseller node that's part of an overloaded network?

You did not read the whole thing that I wrote. :wink:
    "I am more concerned about the quality of service instead of income."

I simply want to earn $10 of my $10 capital. Besides I am hosting my own website on this reseller account so I want to minimize the noise hahaha.

• @XiNiX said:

Hey Mate , :D

• @jeorlie said:

@nathassa said:
    im with them. good fast and stable. i give 4,5 stars for them because they didnt have live chat. hahahaha

Is it okay to ask on how long you have been on them?

2 Months, i moved because im using cloud server now.

• nathassanathassa Member
    edited September 5

maybe if you need a reseller hosting with managed server with that you can try cepat.cloud
    about rupiah to US Dolar its about $1 = 15.000 IDR.

• @Ympker Buyshared offers 100% CPU on DA Reseller plans

Good.Morningsmiley

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Provider
    edited September 5

@G4SHI said:

@XiNiX said:

Hey Mate , :D

Please try :

https://www.xinix.net
    https://www.xinix.us

The .in site has been fixed as well.

XiNiX™ InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. ( Since - 2005 ) : Virtual & Dedicated in United States / Europe & India
    Server Range in INDIA ( Mumbai / Delhi ) Unmetered Cloud & Dedicated Servers : [ www.istack.in ]

• @JasonM said:
    @Ympker Buyshared offers 100% CPU on DA Reseller plans

Buyshared is also a valid pick.

• @XiNiX said: You might have a look at our plans here :smile:

Slightly OT: Why are your reseller plans cheaper than your direct admin shared hosting plans? Your pricing does not make any sense to me at all.

For example:

Dash 3GB - D/A 10 Add-on domains ... $3.99 p/m
    CP.SH - 2 GB - 5 Add-on domains ... $2.49 p/m

WHM 5GB - Unl domains ... $2.99 p/m

• Intelpentium0Intelpentium0 Member, Provider

A bit offtopic.
    I will be happy to provide Cpanel shared hosting (U.S) which is non-oversold.

Thanked by 1jeorlie

✓✓Latest offer here

• I will not recommend Hostmantis if you plan to provide hosting to unknown clients.

Their support is pain in the ass if you have to deal with them, and your customers account will be suspended without any notification.

Thanked by 1jeorlie
  • @shakensoul said:
    I will not recommend Hostmantis if you plan to provide hosting to unknown clients.

Their support is pain in the ass if you have to deal with them, and your customers account will be suspended without any notification.

thanks for the tip.
    I am only providing hosting with people I know both local and foreign (mostly my clients).
    I don't want someone running a rogue script that will you know affect the other clients or me.

Do you have a reseller account @shakensoul ? Which provider if you don't mind.

• I have reseller accounts with Buyshared, MikePT, NexusBytes and Hostmantis at Singapore location.

If you are looking for SG location, I think NexusBytes will be offering reseller hosting soon at that location and I will recommend waiting for them to start. I would also most probably migrate from Hostmantis to NexusBytes at SG location after my current plan expires with HM.

Thanked by 1jeorlie
  • I am also waiting for Nexus in SG. I hope they have a lot of stocks.