Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
⚡ GreenCloudVPS⚡ APAC Storage KVM - 2GB RAM 500GB RAID-10 ⚡$6/mo or $50/year ⚡ SG/JP ⚡
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

⚡ GreenCloudVPS⚡ APAC Storage KVM - 2GB RAM 500GB RAID-10 ⚡$6/mo or $50/year ⚡ SG/JP ⚡

NDTNNDTN Member, Provider

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Why Us?

  • We have been in hosting business since 2013 with years of experience.
  • Owned enterprise hardware: We own all of our hardware and network equipment. We do not use consumer grade hardware, only trusted enterprise hardware from: Supermicro, Dell, Intel, Samsung & Western Digital
  • Fast ticket response with average of 20 mins.
  • 24x7 In-house Professional Support
  • 99.9% Network Uptime Guaranteed
  • 1Gbps and 10Gbps Network Connection
  • 7-day money back guarantee

Our Storage KVM VPS features:

  • Latest hardware with Dual E5 processors and Enterprise SATA in RAID-10
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • KVM Virtualization

500GB Plan - $6/mo or $50/year


- 2048MB RAM
- 1 core
- 500GB SATA RAID-10
- IPv4: 1
- IPv6: /112
- Network: 1Gbps
- 1TB Bandwidth
- Linux OS
- SolusVM Control Panel
- Locations: Singapore/Osaka, JP

1TB Plan - $84/year


- 4096MB RAM
- 2 cores
- 1TB SATA RAID-10
- IPv4: 1
- IPv6: /112
- Network: 1Gbps
- 2TB Bandwidth
- Linux OS
- SolusVM Control Panel
- Locations: Singapore/Osaka, JP

Other discounted plans can be found here: https://greenkvm.com

Payment Method: Paypal, Credit Card, Perfect Money, Webmoney, Bitcoin, Alipay, Unionpay, Qiwi, Bank Transfer

Contact Us:
- Live Chat: https://greencloudvps.com/
- Ticket: https://greencloudvps.com/contact.php
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/greencloudvps
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GreenCloudVPS
- Our datacenters: https://greencloudvps.com/data-centers.php
- Network Status: https://status.greencloudvps.com
- TOS: https://greencloudvps.com/terms-of-service.php

Thanked by 2kuerisu dosai

Comments

  • What a great deal!

    Thanked by 1NDTN
  • NDTNNDTN Member, Provider

    YABS benchmark for Osaka, JP:

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-06-20                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Thu Sep  3 23:17:57 EDT 2020
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 v4 @ 2.40GHz
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 2399.996 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 3.7G
    Swap       : 2.0G
    Disk       : 1006G
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 20.53 MB/s    (5.1k) | 181.23 MB/s   (2.8k)
    Write      | 20.54 MB/s    (5.1k) | 182.19 MB/s   (2.8k)
    Total      | 41.07 MB/s   (10.2k) | 363.42 MB/s   (5.6k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 532.83 MB/s   (1.0k) | 775.82 MB/s    (757)
    Write      | 561.14 MB/s   (1.0k) | 827.49 MB/s    (808)
    Total      | 1.09 GB/s     (2.1k) | 1.60 GB/s     (1.5k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider                  | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                              |                           |                 |
    Bouygues Telecom          | Paris, FR (10G)           | 202 Mbits/sec   | 311 Mbits/sec
    Online.net                | Paris, FR (10G)           | 79.1 Mbits/sec  | 197 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream               | The Netherlands (10G)     | 214 Mbits/sec   | 296 Mbits/sec
    wilhelm.tel               | Hamburg, DE (10G)         | 34.9 Mbits/sec  | 7.60 Mbits/sec
    Biznet                    | Bogor, Indonesia (1G)     | 562 Mbits/sec   | 264 Mbits/sec
    Hostkey                   | Moscow, RU (1G)           | 178 Mbits/sec   | 268 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online           | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 458 Mbits/sec   | 264 Mbits/sec
    Airstream Comms           | Eau Claire, WI, US (10G)  | 761 Mbits/sec   | 241 Mbits/sec
    Hurricane Electric        | Fremont, CA, US (10G)     | 855 Mbits/sec   | 309 Mbits/sec
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider                  | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                              |                           |                 |
    Bouygues Telecom          | Paris, FR (10G)           | 505 Mbits/sec   | 704 Mbits/sec
    Online.net                | Paris, FR (10G)           | 548 Mbits/sec   | 218 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream               | The Netherlands (10G)     | 511 Mbits/sec   | 151 Mbits/sec
    wilhelm.tel               | Hamburg, DE (10G)         | 416 Mbits/sec   | 190 Mbits/sec
    Airstream Comms           | Eau Claire, WI, US (10G)  | 765 Mbits/sec   | 268 Mbits/sec
    Hurricane Electric        | Fremont, CA, US (10G)     | 838 Mbits/sec   | 377 Mbits/sec
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 737
    Multi Core      | 1453
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/3544662
    
    Thanked by 2vimalware miu
  • havoc06havoc06 Member
    edited September 4

    Do you have plans to restock the 200G plan machines in Tokyo?

  • NDTNNDTN Member, Provider

    @havoc06 said:
    Do you have plans to restock the 200G plan machines in Tokyo?

    We will have more stocks in Tokyo, JP in 1-2 months when our new datacenter is live there hopefully. Covid-19 is delaying everything.

  • It seems Tokyo and Osaka networks are very different (no packet loss from CT to TK, but 30% to Osaka).

    Thanked by 1vimalware
  • miumiu Member

    (atypycal) question: can i order 1 or more 1TB SG and/or JP services now with monthly payment, and later change a pay billing period on annual billing with simultanous upgrade then price from $10 monthly on 84$ yearly for each one?

    Thanked by 1vimalware

    My FAVS / I am a fan of: HostHatch, LetBox, BuyVM, NexusBytes, Vultr, OVH, Hetzner, HostUS, HudsonVH, ExtraVM, CrownCloud

    THANKS for awesome services and excellent work!

  • NDTNNDTN Member, Provider

    @bryce said:
    It seems Tokyo and Osaka networks are very different (no packet loss from CT to TK, but 30% to Osaka).

    Bandwidth to China is best-effort, we will have a network upgrade scheduled next month in Osaka, so it can be improved a little bit.

    @miu said:
    (atypycal) question: can i order 1 or more 1TB SG and/or JP services now with monthly payment, and later change a pay billing period on annual billing with simultanous upgrade then price from $10 monthly on 84$ yearly for each one?

    Yes!

    Thanked by 1bryce
  • kyakykyaky Member
    edited September 9

    any existing customer got a network bench for sg or jp location? thanks. the op's bench is v2020-06-20, need a latest one after node is filled with ppl.

    Thanked by 1havoc06

    "Across the Great Wall we can reach every corner of the world"

  • NDTNNDTN Member, Provider

    @kyaky said:
    any existing customer got a network bench for sg or jp location? thanks. the op's bench is v2020-06-20, need a latest one after node is filled with ppl.

    We do offer 7-day money back guarantee so you can order one to test :)

  • @kyaky said:
    any existing customer got a network bench for sg or jp location? thanks. the op's bench is v2020-06-20, need a latest one after node is filled with ppl.

    Yes. @NDTN is a reliable provider.
    Last time I have an application which worked well in Windows 2012 but not sure if it could run on Windows 2019.

    Eventually it didn't and they refunded me within one hour. You may try their service without worry.

    Thanked by 1NDTN
  • im interesting with your singapore packages, available?
    any member have review for greencloud?

  • MikasaMikasa Member
    edited September 10

    @nathassa said:
    im interesting with your singapore packages, available?
    any member have review for greencloud?

    Can vouch, know them from tbn since 2012-13, had great service each time

    Thanked by 1NDTN
  • @Mikasa said:

    @nathassa said:
    im interesting with your singapore packages, available?
    any member have review for greencloud?

    Can vouch, know them from tbn since 2012-13, had great service each time

    Thanks for answer
    how about uptime? and Resources quality?

  • MikasaMikasa Member
    edited September 12

    @nathassa said:

    @Mikasa said:

    @nathassa said:
    im interesting with your singapore packages, available?
    any member have review for greencloud?

    Can vouch, know them from tbn since 2012-13, had great service each time

    Thanks for answer
    how about uptime? and Resources quality?

    I have a 200gb storage sg server now from a year currently, and I have next to none downtime and speeds are fantastic(100mbps only), I would suggest trying service at your own.

    Thanked by 1NDTN
  • GreenCloudVPS only offer credit for affiliate,there is no cash withdrawal, so I won't promote it any more.

  • @er112233 said:
    GreenCloudVPS only offer credit for affiliate,there is no cash withdrawal, so I won't promote it any more.

    No one is forcing you to promote...

    Thanked by 2bdl vyas11
  • I think I need a 4H8G2TB configuration, located in a Japanese vendor. Unfortunately, I did not see such a configuration in this event.

  • NDTNNDTN Member, Provider

    @Bani991 said:
    I think I need a 4H8G2TB configuration, located in a Japanese vendor. Unfortunately, I did not see such a configuration in this event.

    Drop me a PM :)

  • @NDTN said:

    @Bani991 said:
    I think I need a 4H8G2TB configuration, located in a Japanese vendor. Unfortunately, I did not see such a configuration in this event.

    Drop me a PM :)

    Check your message.

  • @nathassa said:

    Thanks for answer
    how about uptime? and Resources quality?

    Good provider, but offers too less storage space(i have ssd vps) for the buck compared to other providers(for example. hostus).

    Here is my SG vps uptime..

    # uptime
    03:57:46 up 223 days, 19:28,  1 user,  load average: 0.39, 0.47, 0.49
    
    Thanked by 1NDTN

    My list of reliable providers :
    Ramnode : HostHatch : Dediserve : Serverica : CloudCone : OnePoundWebHosting : Vultr : Lunanode : Few more under testing!

Sign In or Register to comment.