Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching for PAYG SIM Unlimited Data
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Searching for PAYG SIM Unlimited Data

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I need some guidance.

I live in UK, London and I'm searching for a PAYG SIM with Unlim. Data. I've moved out recently and I might move back really soon in a few months so I didn't want want to get stuck into a fixed contract.

The uses for this will be that I will be popping it into my Portable Hub which allows the SIM's Data to be tethered (act as a hotspot) to play a few games on my PC, use Social Media, Smart TV to stream Netflix, YouTube and any other general purpose. I wanted to get at least 20-30 Mbps Download Speed since my current 3 (Three) SIM only gives me 5 Mbps Download Speed.

I'm looking to pay around £25/pm at the most but I need some opinions on what might work in this case. This is only a temporary solution

Thank you guys!

Comments

• I would start by looking at different carriers' speeds in your area. I have a 4G hotspot at home and use Voxi. Works a charm.

• @jh said:
    I would start by looking at different carriers' speeds in your area. I have a 4G hotspot at home and use Voxi. Works a charm.

What type of speeds do you get?

• @sgno1 said:

@jh said:
    I would start by looking at different carriers' speeds in your area. I have a 4G hotspot at home and use Voxi. Works a charm.

What type of speeds do you get?

Right now about 40mbps up and down. Last speed test I did was about a month ago and it was more like 3x that.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

try Voxi (30 days contract) network powered by Vodafone or Giffgaff (bundle based) by O2. It seems to me that 3 network is oversold lately.

• @WebProject said:
    It seems to me that 3 network is oversold lately.

I think Three been oversold for years not a new thing.

• As a Canadian, the idea that such a product exists for such a price is very eye opening... and I am very jealous.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

You can also try the Tesco Mobile 1 month rolling SIM only deal but the price jumps to £35 /month