Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bad experience and my advise of Dignus Center
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bad experience and my advise of Dignus Center

Good Morning
I Hired the services of Dignus Data center, windows 2019 server (my own license) and set up an SMTP server.
The speed and performance were excellent.
This smtp server started sending spam, so they banned my account without telling me what the situation was.
When I check, they tell me that I broke one of the rules and the penalty is a lifetime ban. In short, I didn't find out about it until I was told by those who were using a system that I developed that the page was not working.
On the other hand if you don't have too much knowledge as I do not ask too much, the support as I have read in other posts has a total lack of confidence. If you are willing to risk money, it's up to you.
I had to put it out there because these services are like a friend that fails you, once you find a stable one and it's going well it leaves you on the road. Good luck dudes.

To post spammers : Yes is my fault and I felt cheated by that trick

Comments

• Wow. You open smtp port... and spam is sent and you are surprised why they banned? Ofcourse who will read the accepted terms of use? Not the user. Also, the host is obligated to inform you in person why they need to ban you for breaking the rules.

• Wow.. who sent the spam? You should blame the spammer..

• I dont know, im a honest worker

• @plumberg said:
    Wow. You open smtp port... and spam is sent and you are surprised why they banned? Ofcourse who will read the accepted terms of use? Not the user. Also, the host is obligated to inform you in person why they need to ban you for breaking the rules.

Never quote me

1. You should be accountable for the spam, and run a proper SMTP service.
    2. Why would you go with DignusData before checking reviews?
  • @ocalle said: This smtp server started sending spam

That's an obscure statement. SMTP server don't just "begin sending SPAM". But, maybe there was AI involved in the decision?