Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Self-hosted server stats with alerts
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Self-hosted server stats with alerts

Hello,
I'm looking for some self-hosted stats for single node. Something like netdata, but with alerts. Just like zabbix, but preconfigured :) I don't need anything fancy, just historical graph of cpu, memory, network usage with low disk, high cpu usage alerts.

I've tried a lot of docker images such as prometheus + grafana, but they still need to be heavily configured. Any ideas?

Comments

• you need VPS or dedicated server
    how much ram CPU hard disk HDD or SSD any preferred location or anywhere in the world.

• @mhosting_in said:
    you need VPS or dedicated server
    how much ram CPU hard disk HDD or SSD any preferred location or anywhere in the world.

XD

Thanked by 1agonyzt
  • well netdata sends out alerts already, you just need to configure it, if you need less information then you can make a custom dashboard.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Subscribing into this thread, would also love something simple

• I recommend to study little bit Zabbix and configure it by yourself. If you need only historical graph of cpu, memory, network usage with low disk, high cpu usage alerts, it's actually quite easy.

• zabbix does what you need out of the box. so if u just leave it at that it'll work for you. Thou because zabbix, you can also finetune the heck out of it if you want to..