Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which data center in Mexico is the best? Mexican IP Transit/peering...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which data center in Mexico is the best? Mexican IP Transit/peering...

So I have a CRM business app for a business in Mexico which will be accessed by Mexican ISPs. Right now we're thinking of deploying the app on a server in Dallas as Dallas/Houston/LA is where Mexican IP transit enters the US mostly. I also read there's no point of deploying on a server in Mexico as ALL Mexican ISPs get their peering/IP Transit from the US instead of peering in Mexico itself. Is this true in your experience?

Comments

• We are in mexico as well as south america and US give us a visit at https://edgeuno.com/ lets talk!

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

Yes it's true.

• Hello,

I suggest you use dallas. Finding a reliable and cheap dedicated server provider/collocation provider is very difficult in Mexico . Speeds are capped at 10mbps from what I have searched and it is crazy expensive. 150$ a month for 1u with 10mbps connection... (For collocation)

Also, from what I know, IP's are very hard to get here and expensive if gotten from an ISP. If you wish at least to have your home internet connection with a dedicated ip you need to pay 30$ a month, and if they have any available.

Best regards!