Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Amsterdam, NL] 10% recurring discount on our Same-Day Delivery Intel i3/E5 Dedicated Servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Amsterdam, NL] 10% recurring discount on our Same-Day Delivery Intel i3/E5 Dedicated Servers

skbenterpriseskbenterprise Member, Patron Provider

We are currently giving a 10% discount on our Same-Day Delivery Dedicated Servers equipped with the Intel Core i3 and Intel Xeon E5 CPUs!

Use discount code 6VHRB7VLRY to add the 10% recurring discount (also applies to longer payment cycles).

P-i3-16
- Intel Core i3 8100/9100 CPU
- 16 GB DDR4 RAM
- 240 GB SSD
- 25 TB traffic
- 1 Gbps uplink

Monthly price: 31,50 euros (~37,24 USD) (normal price 35,00 euros)
ORDER LINK

P-i3-32
- Intel Core i3 8100/9100 CPU
- 32 GB DDR4 RAM
- 500 GB NVMe SSD
- 25 TB traffic
- 1 Gbps uplink

Monthly price: 40,49 euros (~47,87 USD) (normal price 44,99 euros)
ORDER LINK

P-E5-32
- Intel Xeon E5 2620 (v2) / 2640
- 32 GB DDR3 ECC RAM
- 500 GB SSD
- 50 TB traffic
- 1 Gbps uplink

Monthly price: 44,99 euros (~53,19 USD) (normal price 49,99 euros)
ORDER LINK

View all our Dedicated Servers: https://skb-enterprise.com/dedicated-server/

Datacenter: Amsterdam (Metropolitan Area)
Network: 64425

Some photo's of our servers:

Payment methods
- PayPal
- Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum)
- Alipay
- Wechatpay
- Sofort
- Bancontact
- iDeal
For PayPal, Crypto very slim fees are calculated

Why choose SKB Enterprise?
- In business since 2013
- All VPS cores are Dedicated
- We own all hardware our customers run on
- We are RIPE LIR member with all subnets on our own ASN: 64425
- Support available all day, 365 days per year
- Monthly contracts with no cancellation in advance
- Game/Voice servers, VPN, Streaming, Adult allowed
- Realtime traffic insight, reboot, and reinstallations

Company details
Legal name: SKB Enterprise B.V.
Address: Kingsfordweg 151, 1043 GR, Amsterdam, NL
Sales: [email protected]
Chamber of Commerce NL #: 69737770
VAT: NL857990822B01

Thanked by 1t0m

Comments

• Dude, reply to tickets. Virtualizor is down since the very moment I bought the service, and not a single reply/ action from your "Support available all day, 365 days per year"

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Sherlock said: "Support available all day, 365 days per year"

But not 1440 minutes per day :joy:

• @thedp said:

Been 6 hours and they aren't bothered by the fact that their virtualizor is down?

• skbenterpriseskbenterprise Member, Patron Provider

@Sherlock said:
    Dude, reply to tickets. Virtualizor is down since the very moment I bought the service, and not a single reply/ action from your "Support available all day, 365 days per year"

@Sherlock said:

@thedp said:

Been 6 hours and they aren't bothered by the fact that their virtualizor is down?

Our support team is available every day and tickets are processed on a best effort basis.

Your support ticket regarding an issue with our Virtualizor panel was answered within 4 hours, 15 minutes after the last reply. Not a long response time for a Sunday evening and a service with no additional SLA.

You opened 3 support tickets within a 5-hour time span for the same service, and also opened 7 chats with our Sales department after submitting the first two tickets.

• @skbenterprise said:

@Sherlock said:
    Dude, reply to tickets. Virtualizor is down since the very moment I bought the service, and not a single reply/ action from your "Support available all day, 365 days per year"

@Sherlock said:

@thedp said:

Our support team is available every day and tickets are processed on a best effort basis.

Your support ticket regarding an issue with our Virtualizor panel was answered within 4 hours, 15 minutes after the last reply. Not a long response time for a Sunday evening and a service with no additional SLA.

You opened 3 support tickets within a 5-hour time span for the same service, and also opened 7 chats with our Sales department after submitting the first two tickets.

1st support ticket was for setup ETA - Opened and closed by me. No involvement from you.

2nd Support ticket - actual issue - server down since the moment I ordered and no reply on tickets.

3rd ticket - me realizing that I expected better service and asking you for a refund, for a fault of your own - that your virtualizor wasn't working and hence service not delivered - which you denied.

All chats on the front page go to the sales team, only 2 of them were actually answered though and they were all to ask when will I get a reply on my ticket, and them again and again saying that it was actually your business hours - nothing to do with it being a Sunday.

More so you have drastically reduced the max ISO size on virtualizor, leaving it impossible to download and install any x64 windows ISO, which was not so before as within the first 5 mins of ordering I was able to download an ISO of 5GB.